Thread: anadrol 50

smegs is offline Member

anadrol 50

Should anadrol 50 be used in first cyles, I ask b/c I hear its one of the more powerful orals. Maybe used with test p 50mg. ED as a base?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't recomened drol for a first timer because of the sides. I feel dbol is a better choice for a first cycle.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be for jump starting your cycle for the first 4 weeks. A lot of guys will say d-bol but personally I hate the stuff and see far better results with drol. I get a lot more sides and not enough results from d-bol compared to when I use drol.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It could be for jump starting your cycle for the first 4 weeks. A lot of guys will say d-bol but personally I hate the stuff and see far better results with drol. I get a lot more sides and not enough results from d-bol compared to when I use drol.
    I guess it depends on the person. Drol raises my blood preasure alot more then dbol does not to mention alot more water retention which makes it harder to maintain any gains.
    Drol is way better for strenght IMO but Dbol I'd say has alittle bit more of a keepable gain.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I'm the other way around..great results from dbol and nothing but zits from anadrol . Anadrol also stripped me of my appetite so I'm not a big fan of it.

You would probably be better off with a test only 1st cycle since that will leave the other compounds for the next ones and your results will be nice just the same.

Thread Information