llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.

Just want to say Thanks

I teach science and coach 8th grade baseball. One of my former players who's now in 9th grade had a 15-year old friend that was gonna start SUS and DECA , not knowing that they were steroids . I sent the former player a link posted here about the effects of SUS and DECA, who forwarded it to his friend.

Apparently his friend didn't even know what these AS were and all he heard was it that it will get you "real big". After reading the information from the link, he's not gonna touch it.

Thanks to everyone here for passing on your knowledge and being vigilant in your philosophy of youth and steroids.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you should also tell him that anything that he's gonna have to inject into his body can't be necessary for a 15 year old...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Very good post speaking from an older person, (myself), and if my kid that age wanted to do AS, I would try to discourage him away. I personally think that someone shouldn't do AS until they are at least late 20's if not 30's. Your body has done all of it's changin and growing and your test levels have stablized and for the most part those of us who have trained a long time, know our bodies, and know how they react to "certain" substances.
    Dr. Evil, man I think you are beginnin to grow on me amigo, in a good way, not in a "flammer" type of way. But of course, it could be too that I am a big Austin Power fan, so I guesst that doesnt' count cause I am biosed.

Thread Information