pcity is offline Junior Member

suspenion propinate what do u think?

im now on week 10 of my cycle.my start weight was 185 now betweem 220 and 225.my cycle looks like this 400mg cyp sust 500 mg first 2 weeks dbol 25mg equipose 200mg i know should of ran more or not even did it at all.my joints started hurting somewhat so i figured what the hell got some deca at a cheap price started running it at 200mg a week at week 4 hey it worked also bought some msm.i also have nolvadex hgc and clomid.my bench press has went up tremendously.in the beginning i was only getting 225 3 maybe 4 times now easily 10 times.last night i got 225 10 times 275 10 times and 315 4 times.my max is now at 365.might possibly be able to get more.my question is this im a little greedy and want 405 by end of winter.i just recieved some test suspenion 100mg and propinate 50 mg.what do u guys think about running it for 5 more weeks.also next cycle 750 mgs of enanthate 400 to 600 mgs of equipose 400mgs of primo any suggestions.thanks for all replies

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need to slow down if that was your first cycle. I think 10 weeks for a first timer is more then enough.
    Take time off and get yourself back together and save the susp/prop for your next cycle.

this wasnt my first cycle

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a HORRIBLE cycle bro. use your brain, AND the search button.

if your going say something negative i think u should explain in detail as for my cycle cyp sust i dont see how gaining 40 pds in weight and over 100 pounds on bench press so horrible no flame just would appreciate some info with comment

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pcity
    if your going say something negative i think u should explain in detail as for my cycle cyp sust i dont see how gaining 40 pds in weight and over 100 pounds on bench press so horrible no flame just would appreciate some info with comment
    how much of the 40lbs is actually LBM

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    this is a HORRIBLE cycle bro. use your brain, AND the search button.
    well why dont you explain to him why instead of just flamming him....

Thread Information