Thread: prop

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation prop

hey guys, i play football and im planning on running some test prop, is there going to be too much pain to even run after i start taking my ass shots. because of heard of people saying that they can barley walk after injecting prop.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can work through it. You can also take steps to reduce the pain somewhat, like dilute the prop with eq or deca or sterile oil or even B12. You can warm the vial in hot water before drawing. Reduce normal injection trauma by always changing pins after drawing and before shooting, using the smallest pin possible. Always spend a few minutes massaging the injection site.

My suggestion, assuming you actually are a good candidate for a prop cycle, is to just go ahead and do a shot. Wait a couple of days, see how the pain is for you, and then either forget about it, or start doing your daily shots. One shot is not going to shut you down, so no harm done except you will have wasted a single dose of prop. Some users have only minor pain... some report feeling absolutely crippled with pain. Some prop is more painful than others, too, due to different percentages of BA and BB.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    what brand of prop are you looking to use? Because the pain is usually associated with the amount of BA in it. Some have enough BA in a vial to sterilize an entire damn lab.

Any steroid that you inject will hurt or cause some discomfort the first few shots because your body has to get used to the substance that you are injecting into yourself.

its british dragon prop, im also planing on running it with some eq, so that should help. so how is britishdragon prop?

anyone?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    the prop in the sust im shooting makes me walk funny after shooting the glutes, but as time goes on its getting more bareable....Never shot BD prop before....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    The brands of Test Prop I use never hurt, so maybe it's what you're using...

Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    hey guys, i play football and im planning on running some test prop, is there going to be too much pain to even run after i start taking my ass shots. because of heard of people saying that they can barley walk after injecting prop.

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    sorry abit of topic but ... what about mixing prop from BD with injectible vitamin B6/B12 (isnt it water based ??? ) ...also will the pain be less if mixed with tren acetate?

thanks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can shoot the prop with water based vits or AAS, but you can't really mix them together. You would get an emulsion, which entrains air into it. Maybe that's not a big deal but I prefer not to shake them together. However, shooting water base with the prop does seem to help, anyway, even though they are not properly mixed together.

Tren ace can indeed reduce the pain of prop but not if it has a hyooooge amount of BA in it.

I prefer not to shake them together. However, shooting water base with the prop does seem to help, anyway, even though they are not properly mixed together.
    does that go for prop only ..or all oil based gear ... what about winny ? its water based right ? ..but you cant mix winny with oil based roids can you ?

now im all confused :P

buump buump ... im still confused :P

You can shoot the prop with water based vits or AAS, but you can't really mix them together
    so ..I could actually draw a water based vitamin or AAS and then an Oil based AAS into the same syringe ...but not "shake it" "stir" it ..or whatever you wanna call it ...so it gets mixed ... am I correct ? ... and then inject it ..at the same time into the same spot ...

the reason im asking is .... im planning my next cycle ..a tren , prop, winny cycle which would mean alot of ED / EOD injections into alot of spots .. and if Im injecting B6 at the same time ..well... I wouldnt have enough "free" spots to inject into ... they all would be sore before the next injections ...blabalbal :P

well ..I guess you get my point :P ...

any input would be appreciated thanks

After the first 4 weeks of pain, I started to cut the prop with B12. I am still doing it, but doesnt seem to make a difference for me. I would say to try it, as all of us are different, and have different receptors....Its definitley worth a shot...

so how is british dragon prop, has any of you ever used it, how much did it hurt.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I am using BD prop right now. 75mg ED It hurt a little a first but now it doesnt hurt at all. Its great really.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    My first experience with BD was not good pain wise but I spoke to my guy and he said it was just a one off batch. I love BD so I recently bought some more of their prop

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    what brand of prop are you looking to use? Because the pain is usually associated with the amount of BA in it. Some have enough BA in a vial to sterilize an entire damn lab.

Any steroid that you inject will hurt or cause some discomfort the first few shots because your body has to get used to the substance that you are injecting into yourself.
    the prop ester itself, along with too high BA, is painful. if the BA is right and the prop is not crystalizing, you will get used to it. one week.

try cutting it with B-12..

Thread Information