BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member

oops didnt mean too. what to do now??

I had to go out of town and was suppose to be back on Thursday and would inject my test at 250 mg then( doing it mon-thurs 250mg each time). The question is I didnt make it back into town and still havent until prob Sat night, so should I just say oops and just skip it till Mon or do it Sat night when I get home, or 500 mg on Mon instead? If it helps or matters, I only have 3 more injects until end of cycle. thanks for the help.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    500mg on monday IMO

thanks man thats what I was thinking. Anyone else please.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I would do 250 on Sat, 250 on tues, 250 on fri, then back to normal 250 on mon/thrus

thanks again, another?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i think since you only have 3 shots left you should go ahead and shoot now, and then again on like wednesday and then the next saturday........jmo

thanks guys, since I am itching to do it now, and if it was here I would, I think I will shoot when i get home on Sat night and and again on wed, last one being Sat, kinda like camaro said, BTW nice camaro(wanted it to be my first car). All replies would work I believe and thanks again. The end of my first ever cycle has arrived. Now its time to try to pack a little more bulk on b4 spring and plan a simple cut up cycle which I am alays looking for help for.

After the 1st cycle of test 500mg per week and dbol 30mg per day first 4 weeks I am up 15 lbs. Not quite what I wanted, but I am happy since I have been stressed out due to family health problems and work which caused me to lose an appetite a few days, not to mention I got sick around week 5 and lost 5 lbs. This site is very helpful and reliable and I look forward to further use.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    you will loose some of those 15 pounds to water weight, but **** happens, I think you will end up with like ten pounds total.

cool, hopefully I can bulk up a little more somehow before spring as i want to plan a cut up cycle then.

Thread Information