AG5678 is offline Member

16 yr old friend gonna juice!!!!!!

Hey bros i have a 16 yr old friend about to juice i tried to convince him not to but i couldn't, he has his mind straight. I am 18 and thinking about doing a cycle this summer. I am very scared that he will shut down his body permenantly. Im not sure if he did one cycle, if it will affect him as much as im thinking it will? I was telling him that if he were to do a cycle there was a possibility he could shut his test system down and his nuts would never come back is that true? I don't think ONE cycle would hurt him to bad if he ran it right? Any input

wk 1-8 500mg Sustonon 250 (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 1-8 400mg Deca (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 2-11 10mg nolva ED (or 20mg depending on bloat)
    wk 10-12 2,000 iu HCG every third day for 15 days
    wk 12-14 100mg clomid ED for 15 days (10 more days at 50mg if nuts are still small)

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    He's a dumbass - ruining his overall potential

AnabolicAlien Guest

?

any input?

why don't you do a search instead of letting all the members spend time telling you how dumb your friend is?

A.A.

AG5678 is offline Member
    he might be a dumbass but hes got balls if he goes through

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    LOL you sure this advise is for a "friend" that cycle looks well planned and posted in detail.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Anyways i wasn't asking people to say "hes to young" or "what a dumbass" i was asking poeple to see if they can answer my question so maybe i can convince him not to

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    LOL you sure this advise is for a "friend" that cycle looks well planned and posted in detail.
    yea i knew someone would say that im sure im just saying what he emailed to me

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678

How so ? It takes balls to do a cycle when you know it will have extreme repercussions to a still growing body - closing off epiphyseal seals on bone ends prematurely ending all long bone growth ? Or shutting down your HTPA at an age where the average males hormones fluctuate thousands of times a day ? Listen Bro - it takes exactly 0 balls to do this - and absolutely no thought to a future as a strength athlete or a bodybuilder - I'm out
    Last edited by powerlifter; 12-03-2004 at 11:11 PM.

I'm still a little suspect. Your "friend" runs the chance to stunt his growth and throw his natty hormones levels off.......lets say something goes wrong he get gyno or acne (god knows is bad enough when your're a teen) how is gonna feel. I'll say again that is a well researched cycle so hes on a board why didn't your "friend" ask this himself? You also seem quite defensive! Well if he does it best of luck to him.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    How so ? It takes balls to do a cycle when you know it will have extreme repercussions to a still growing body - closing off ephyseal seals on bone ends prematurely ending all long bone growth ? Or shutting down your HTPA at an age where the average males hormones fluctuate thousands of times a day ? Listen Bro - it takes exactly 0 balls to do this - and absolutely no thought to a future as a strength athlete or a bodybuilder - I'm out
    Thats what i was looking for

Thats what i was looking for

Then I am glad I could help - Bro PM me if you want more evidence based research on using at too young an age - I will get back to you sometime this weekend - getting off line now

AG5678 is offline Member
    thanks man im gonna do that right now

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Balls could be one thing he doesn't have for a very very long time

jesus freak 1 is offline New Member
    Tell homeboy to run that ****! up the weeks to 10 instead of 8..

My main concern is not with the cycle but with any depression that may follow dung PCT, as a teen he may not be able to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    My main concern is not with the cycle but with any depression that may follow dung PCT, as a teen he may not be able to handle it.
    he aint gon be depressed, why would he? he should be a happy mofo after he makes some gains.. that is if his diet and training are in checkmate with himself.

what do u want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus freak 1
    he aint gon be depressed, why would he? he should be a happy mofo after he makes some gains.. that is if his diet and training are in checkmate with himself.

There's usually a no flame policy here, but I must say you are a fvckin duma$$ trying to encourage a 16 year old KID to run a cycle. He'll be a happy mofo? Get a clue dipsh!t

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with aXe, get off the board man

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I agree with aXe, get off the board man
    looks like he's another banned member desperate for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    There's usually a no flame policy here, but I must say you are a fvckin duma$$ trying to encourage a 16 year old KID to run a cycle. He'll be a happy mofo? Get a clue dipsh!t
    I guess u dont know what a joke is, of course he shouldnt run the cycle. The original poster said his friend isnt going to change his mind, so whats the point in trying to persuade him not to

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    I guess u dont know what a joke is, of course he shouldnt run the cycle. The original poster said his friend isnt going to change his mind, so whats the point in trying to persuade him not to

what's the point in trying to persuade him to do a cycle?! the point in trying to persuade him not to is simple so he doesn't f@ck himself up smarty! i wish there was a smiley that looked like a goofy retard because i would stick it right here -->

Hey bros i have a 16 yr old friend about to juice i tried to convince him not to but i couldn't, he has his mind straight. I am 18 and thinking about doing a cycle this summer. I am very scared that he will shut down his body permenantly. Im not sure if he did one cycle, if it will affect him as much as im thinking it will? I was telling him that if he were to do a cycle there was a possibility he could shut his test system down and his nuts would never come back is that true? I don't think ONE cycle would hurt him to bad if he ran it right? Any input

wk 1-8 500mg Sustonon 250 (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 1-8 400mg Deca (1cc monday, 1cc friday)
    wk 2-11 10mg nolva ED (or 20mg depending on bloat)
    wk 10-12 2,000 iu HCG every third day for 15 days
    wk 12-14 100mg clomid ED for 15 days (10 more days at 50mg if nuts are still small)
    i think you're 16 bro! by looking at your profile you weigh 147 yet you are 22 yrs. old and you still like playing football. you have never done a cycle and have very little training experience. i'm sure you love playing ball in college weighing 147 ALL THE ABOVE SOUNDS LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD TO ME !you're only 16 and you should be BANNED. END OF STORY

meat is offline Associate Member
    Tell homeboy to run that ****! up the weeks to 10 instead of 8..
    i thought there where only responsible adults on this board?that is the dumbest thing that could have come out your mouth.the risk to benefit ratio isnt worth it show your friend this sight and let him findout for himself

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i think you're 16 bro! by looking at your profile you weigh 147 yet you are 22 yrs. old and you still like playing football. you have never done a cycle and have very little training experience. i'm sure you love playing ball in college weighing 147 ALL THE ABOVE SOUNDS LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD TO ME !you're only 16 and you should be BANNED. END OF STORY
    For one thing im 18 do you think i would put my correct age on there? Secondly im 147 tbecause i box and try to stay in my weight class i have said i box on numerous occasions in the past. Finally, loving football doesn't mean you have to play in college. Research the facts before you write bro.

Quote Originally Posted by meat
    i thought there where only responsible adults on this board?that is the dumbest thing that could have come out your mouth.the risk to benefit ratio isnt worth it show your friend this sight and let him findout for himself
    He's trying to backtrack and say it was a "joke" now.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    JF1 - hope you're not planning on becoming a comedian, if you are -
    dont give up the day job.....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I have my actual DOB.

For one thing im 18 do you think i would put my correct age on there?
    So you're admitting being a fraud.I was coming on this thread to advise [flame free]..but now i realy believe u and your 'friend' are the same person.

~Nark

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Finally Someone Said... As Soon As I Read This Thread I Thought Another Person Asking A Advice For Their Friend Because They Are Embarrassed To Say That It's Actually Them.... I Don't Know You, I Don't Care What U Do. This Forum Has Enough Information To Know Everything About It. And Alot Of The Members Will Guide You In The Right Way. But If U Want To Ignore All Of The Above And Juice Thinking U Will Get Huge And Cut And Finally Start Getting Some Ass Then U Are Here For The Wrong Reasons!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    Finally Someone Said... As Soon As I Read This Thread I Thought Another Person Asking A Advice For Their Friend Because They Are Embarrassed To Say That It's Actually Them.... I Don't Know You, I Don't Care What U Do. This Forum Has Enough Information To Know Everything About It. And Alot Of The Members Will Guide You In The Right Way. But If U Want To Ignore All Of The Above And Juice Thinking U Will Get Huge And Cut And Finally Start Getting Some Ass Then U Are Here For The Wrong Reasons!

^^^^Bump

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Shut up please. You think you're being cute and funny. Take this crap to another board.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    In no way am i trying to stand up for the person who started this thread... i just thought what ozmax98 said was kinda hypocrital. If you train to "get some ass"... then that my friend is a wrong reason to be on this board IMO.
    Sorry i just dislike people who say they train to get woman

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98

For one thing im 18 do you think i would put my correct age on there? Secondly im 147 tbecause i box and try to stay in my weight class i have said i box on numerous occasions in the past. Finally, loving football doesn't mean you have to play in college. Research the facts before you write bro.
    the fact is you LIED about being 22 NOW you say you're 18? it's obvious you're only 16 bro and the mods should kick you off this board little boy.

anthros is offline New Member
    i think you shoutl be gone.

needle is offline Senior Member
    IVe developed just fine after my first cycle at 16 so, I think if he does 1 or 2 he will be just fine! But the problem is doing just one, most likly he will keep on doing it!
    If I had to do all over I would have waited!

smbmx63 is offline Junior Member
    I got a friend from HS (he was 16) who shot 400mg of deca for a couple months alone and now he's prob going into the NFL, 6'2 or 6'3 and functions fine

AG5678 is offline Member
    thanks for all the help bros

Thread Information