superbeast is offline Member

Taking Advice From Others

This has been bothering me for a while. So, I'm going to let it out here. I've seen a lot of members, not just new ones, with the attitude that only mods and vets can be trusted. This is not true. On the other hand, I'm not saying you can trust everybody. I've seen a lot of responses that were completely wrong. You have to make the final decision on what you do! Just because it says Mod or Vet beside somebody's name, does not make them all knowing. They haven't tried everything. Nobody is an expert on everything. There are a lot of members on this board that have more knowledge than many of the vets and mods. Also, just because somebody looks good, doesn't mean they know everything either. I know a lot of guys who know what they are doing but still don't look that great. I also know a lot of guys who don't know shit that look decent. It is up to you to sift through all the crap and get an answer and make a decision.

While I'm at it, I want to give props to TNT for his dedication to answering people's questions correctly. I'm not sure that I have ever disagreed with any of his remarks. The fact that he almost always backs up his answers with research, says that he is both well read and takes the time to make sure he gives a correct response. I appreciate that and everybody else should!

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree superbeast,i ALWAYS like to get at least 5-15 diffrent opinions on any question i ask.

i always do a SEARCH before asking because im sure it has been asked before and has many oppinions then i ask again for more assurance.

gear effects everybody diffrently and everyone has an opinion,thats what 95% of these answers are "opinions"

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I would agree also, I often look forward to answers form TNT on subjects that I also have had questions about.

Great post Superbeast!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    s.b.
    i couldnt agree more brother, and just because it says vet by my name dosent mean im all knowing or all powerful.........hell i still consider myself a newbie at this, and probably always will. all i can do is answer questions to best of my knowledge, and if im wrong, i would hope someone would come along and set me straight.........in a gentle way of course.........

peace bb79

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i think that the main reason this whole bulletin is so great is because we can come here, search for the stuff we need to know, and usually find it in the past posts... if its not there, make a thread and the problem/questions will be tended to by not only people with experiences(which i prefer to recieve) and people with knowledge that clearly backs up what is being stated... i want to thank the people who help other people on here, too many to name. peace fellahs.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I couldn't agree more. Never take anything for granted, research research research.

Ole
    Ole is offline New Member
    The fact that there is not an absolute ansver on many questinons regardin AS is a fact many first time users don`t always know. IMO it is wery importent to state the fact that people is diferent. Wath goes fore you don`t always go fore me. DR. Evil fels pain from shooting the primo. I hate the winny.....
    My point is: When someone asks fore advise on their first cykle. I wold recomend smal doses. The worst thing that could hapen is poor efect from the AS. This is far better then wath could hapend if someone don`t tolerate 600 mg+ of test.
    The best way to learn is to ask questions an try fore you self. Start with smal doses and see how your boddy react. Try diferent types of AS and find those who you get the best results with the least side efects from.
    And again: Always smal doses on a new AS.

Ole

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Advice is only as good as the person giving it. If you haven't been on a board long, take some time and get a feel for the people on it--the knowledgeable ones and the idiots usually make themselves apparent pretty quick!

If somebody posts a reply that interests you, click the "search" buton on theor post and see what else they have posted--read a few more of their posts and see if they are as smart as they seem!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump as I have said often the advice offered here is made up on peoples exp and their own research.You need to research your own answers as well we can't be right 100% of the time and it is your own responsability to research.

Be careful guys and do that reading!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd definitly agree!! sometimes it doesn't matter if you've posted 2000 posts or 2. Maybe you know something the other guy doesn't!!

and when I post "my answer" I always would like atleast someone else to feel the same way or relitivily have the same view, because I know Im not always right. And when wrong, enjoy finding out something new!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    bump
    Let's bump this baby again

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    always do your own research before trusting anyone else.

bump

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I won't to say for the record that I totally agree with superbeast, 4plates, diesel, etc. The mods or vets can't possibbly answer every single question that is posted on this board. Most of the best answers will also come from senior members and the guys who have been here for awhile. But, nothing will make-up for research and experience!!

I've been off and on here all day long. More than usual. I've seen so many "stupid" questions lately. I won't mention any names or threads. We can't stress enough to make sure you look into who is giving you advice. I see these "stupid" questions, and then I see the person asking it answering a legitimate question somewhere else. I said before that mods and vets aren't the only ones that can answer questions. At the same time, guys don't answer questions unless you are sure of what you are talking about.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    VERY true superbeast, I make sure the person understands what I say isn't in stone, and too get more replys and opinions.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    To keep my reply simple....people need to take more responsibility in the fact that they are going to be putting chemicals into their body....most people that have been around for while, understand the seriousness of this and take the appropriate action---RESEARCH! When it comes down to it, your the one who has to deal with the consequences.
    -Cy

androplex is offline Donating Member
    TNT has helped me out with my questions too. I have no problem with taking info from others either. Learn, Learn, Learn, and Learn more...... I think their are plenty of watchfull eyes that if some one comes in with a screwy answer they are going to get flammed or if not BANNED.......

NightOp is offline Member
    great thread and great replies... research is very very important and even some advice from vets/mods I take with a grain of salt, but i would like to say that this is the best board by far due to both the wealth of knowledge and the friendliness of the members

Thread Information