Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

test E,fina,hcg for first cycle????

hey guys my cousin is planning on going on his first cycle...i'll give you his stats he's a big boy 23yo been working out for the past 6 years or so 6'4 260lbs about 14-17% bf (estimated guess) and he has some huge lifts all natural... welll for his first cycle he wants to run 500mgs of test E for 10 wks and FINAPLIX @ 75mgs ed for five weeks and instead of clomid he plans on using hcg ?? Any input from you guys would help thanx

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a good cycle except for the fina and the hcg instead of clomid. he should run the fina for 8 -10 weeks if hes set on using it, but it can have some nasty side effects. finas not recommended for a first cycle. i would use clomid and nolva for a standard pct cause it will be more than enough to recover.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joey11
    sounds like a good cycle except for the fina and the hcg instead of clomid. he should run the fina for 8 -10 weeks if hes set on using it, but it can have some nasty side effects. finas not recommended for a first cycle. i would use clomid and nolva for a standard pct cause it will be more than enough to recover.
    definately agree bro tell you boy that fina isnt a beginner steroid and that it would be better for him to run the test e without it, if he is set on using 2 compunds talk him into something other than tren , also i would go with clomid in the pct and depending on how long he is planning on running the test e u can probably drop the hcg , unless he is planning on running a long cycle, also if he insists on fina run b6 with it 200mg a day, and nolva

Thread Information