Thread: answer this?

Tropical Itch is offline New Member

Angry answer this?

im 41 years old, active and in good shape. I have done two cycles. the first was 15+ yrs ago and was a 8 wk decca only. the second was 12 wks. t cyp 300 x 12 wk, decca 200 x first 6 wks, winny 50 eod x last 6 wks. front loaded w/ dianabol 20 od first 4 wks. ran arimedex entire cycle and pct was hcg and clomid. heres the catch it ended over 1 yr ago. 1 month ago i started taking hgh 2iu daily to help recover from major major shoulder surgery then bam one sided tender nipple and pea size lump. the growth tested negative for hcg and i started taking 10mg nolvadex and 1/2 tab arimedex daily. its been 2 wks and not much has changed. i did complete blood work
    t=550
    ft= low low norm (free test)
    est= i think 27
    shbp=50 (sex hormone binding protein)
    sorry for not exact #'s bw @ home
    my interpretation is a test spike resulted in a estrogen spike, now everything is norm but the shbp remains high cuz it's late to follow.

any thoughts suggestions are needed

thx

bullram is offline Member
    huh, the only solution that i can think that might help would be to run letro(femara) ed and see if the lump disipates, letro is sometimes known to help remove existing gyno and might help

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    It's not uncommon to happen. You need to up that dose of Nolvadex to 40mg per day. Run it at that dose until the lump dissipates, then go back to a low dose. If it doesn't dissipate, you are up a creek!

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Vey interesting. I, too, would like to know the answer. I have used hgh(serostim) at 6iu/day and had no sides, except a little periphereal edema. But I guess that is to be expected.

Tropical Itch is offline New Member
    Mine Is Also Serostim But It Did Test Ok Hcg Prgnancy Test

Thread Information