MindBomb is offline Member

Injectable fat burner.

I posted and asked a question of this not too long ago without too much success. It's injectable fatburner (L-Carnitine) that comes in 100ml @ 200mg/ml. Well, I got the shipment from australisa and found somthing intresting. And I quote.

"L-Carnitine is an essential co-factor of lipid metabolism found in living tissues, particularly the heart and skeletal muscles, where it is intimately involved in cellular energy production. Its action is to assist the transportation of long chain fatty acids across the membrane of the cell mitochondria to enable their breakdown by enzyme pathways into energy (ATP), carbon dioxide and water. L-Carnitine is also believed to have other important roles, such as preventing the toxic accuulation of acyl CoA compounds. These compounds are trapped as canitine esters and transported from the muscle to the liver for processing, and to the kidney for excretion. This function is not unlike physilogical buffer and so L-Carnitine may play a protective role in preventing metabolic acidosis. L-Carnitine iis available to animals through their diet or by endogenous (within the body) biosynthesis from dietary precursors. However, as herbage and cereals have relatively low levels of L-Carnitine, endogenous production is important.

Deficiency of L-Carnitine can therefore arise when the diet is lacking in L-Carnitine of prcursors (lysine, methionine, vit C, vit B6, inacin and iron) Signs of L-Carnitine deficiency in the body are associated with a failure to utilize fatty acids for energy production and include skeletal muscle dysfunction and weakness, heart enlargement, heart failure and rhythm disturbances, and liver dysfunction.

L-carnitine requirements are known to rise during periods of increased tissue demand.

administer (in animals) 3ml/100kg of bodyweight"

The customs checked it out and resealed it and got delivered to my addy without any prob. Here is a pic of it .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injectable fat burner.-picture-039.jpg  

By the way has anyone try this? Am looking for some info on result. I heard alot of BBers in south america using this with great success.

Anyway, I have been in a accident and am not able to work out, at least to my satisfaction. However, I am working out on my abs and legs and doing cardio. Therefore, I injected 5ml last night into my abs and pec. Curious to see the result. I hate being a guinny pig.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Looks nice, andResearch shows that people who supplement with L-carnitine while engaging in an exercise regimen are less likely to experience muscle soreness.5 However, the belief that carnitine’s effect on energy release will help build muscle or improve athletic performance has, so far, not been supported by most research.6 7 In a double-blind study of trained athletes, supplementation with 2 grams of L-carnitine two hours before and after a 20 km run failed to improve physical performance or exercise recovery.8

However, L-carnitine has been given to people with chronic lung disease in trials investigating how the body responds to exercise.9 10 In these double-blind reports, 2 grams of L-carnitine taken twice per day for two to four, weeks led to positive changes in lung function and metabolism during exercise.

Beta thalassemia major is an inherited, fatal form of anemia commonly seen in people of Mediterranean descent. People with beta thalassemia major invariably require blood transfusions, which can eventually result in iron overload.11 L-carnitine stabilizes red blood cells and supplementation may decrease the need for blood transfusions. In a preliminary study, children with beta thalassemia major who took 100 mg of L-carnitine per 2.2 pounds of body weight per day for three months, had a significantly decreased need for blood transfusions.12

Keep us posted.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Well keep us posted on your results! I am interested in its ability.

Gear101 is offline Member
    i'm looking at the same bottle it's on top of my frig... say away from your belt line.. just my two cent worth.. i've talked to about 10-15 diffenert guys alround the world about it and they all saame the same thing.. burns alittle and it works.. i have never had anyone that i've talked about it say that it doesn't.. so i have alot of info on it..

gear101

poppapump58 is offline Member

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    But why inject L-Carnitine?

It's available in tabs and oral liquid (and probably costs less/dose 'cuz you don't have to be so 'sterile' with orals)--so why inject it?

I ain't afraid of needles, but I also don't believe in injecting anything unnecessarily...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Bump. I am very curious to see how this works out. Keep us posted MB. I will do some searching and contribute what I learn. thanks for bringing this to my attention. Could be a key to finishin off the 6pack

-g

Nate_Dog is offline Member

hey,...

have you been shopping at Happy Horses?

Bump. I am very curious to see how this works out. Keep us posted MB. I will do some searching and contribute what I learn. thanks for bringing this to my attention. Could be a key to finishin off the 6pack
    I did my cardio for the first time with this L-Carnitine in my system. I don't know if it was the L-carnitine but I definitly had more energy doing my cardio. They say it suppose to burn the fat for energy usage. Did an hour of cross country skiing and was not even out of breath.

I'll definitly keep the good bros posted....Hey Gsims, I am going to try for the 8 pack.

bump 4 mind

NightOp is offline Member
    bump

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

DMSO???

what about putting on topically - say on your abs... with DMSO which allows anything to penetrate the skin??? would this work - if so how effective? thanks

Originally posted by NightOp
    bump
    you bump it for a guy and he doesn't even come back.. now i know how all those girls i one night standed feel....

quasar is offline Associate Member
    bump....so hows it going, i just got mine today and i can't wat to try it

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    I never heard of it but it looks interesting iam also looking for a good fat burner keep us posted.

Sorry about the late responce. The injections are going strong. I am seeing some results of fat loss under the skin. But because I was in an accident about a month ago, and haven't really worked out othre than some cardio. I am curious to see how much more effect it'll have if I worked out hard.

But the energy boosts are still there. I'll be going on a cycle in about a month and will be using the L-C throughout. I'll come back with more results as I see them.

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    The last post regarding this was over a year ago, has anyone elxe come up with any new info i was thinking of getting some but dont want to waste the $$ or the injection spot.

GUNMAN is offline New Member
    scence L-Carnitine is not controlled substance can is someone allowed to post a site that it can be obtained from?

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    Anyone got any more info on this?

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    bump

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    got horse......search the vet supply houses...But I wouldn't take and vet vitamins ....just my 2 cents
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 07-09-2003 at 02:50 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    try it and tell me how it goes !

Been doing a bit of research on this for quite a while now. There is a product called Cardispan which is injectable l carnitine (I beleive) most of the info I have found is in spanish but it looks pretty promising as a sub q spot inject fat burner. Apparently there are people using the Cardispan product with pretty amazing results. Apparently it is all the rage in some spanish speaking countries Even my girlfriend who is a 3rd year medical student has heard of the stuff, someone told her it would hit USA soon.

Pretty much, most of the info I've found is hear say. I am wondering if anyone here has used or know of anyone who has used Cardispan or the Horse version of l carnitine for Sub Q fat burning (I am more interested in the horse version as its much cheaper and easier to aquire).

CYA
    Last edited by GrowPhaster; 07-09-2003 at 12:38 PM.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I believe mmaximus has a thread going that is a diary of his injectible l-carn progress.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    BuMp

bump - anyone have any more info/experience with this

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Bump.. mmaximus25 Where are you buddy? Mindbomb?

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    i found more info on it at www.naturevet.com

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Thanks hyper but i was leaning towards anyones personal experience here on the board i have read an ish load of info on it. Actually over at T-mag I read the stuff wasn't even meant for spot injections in trouble areas but more over for IV much like it says at the site you posted, but i still would like to hear any more info from you bros out there in AR land.

border_town_gal is offline Female Member

Talking links for CARDISPAN

Quote Originally Posted by GUNMAN
    scence L-Carnitine is not controlled substance can is someone allowed to post a site that it can be obtained from?
    Yes...here:

http://www.geocities.com/border_town...r_secrets.html

http://www.sellatonce.com/cgi-bin/au...ller=bordergal

I've also got it listed on EBAY: search-Cardispan

If you need further info e-mail me at : [email protected]
    or [email protected]

Take care

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    border girl is this stuff human grade or vet grade? Isn't it just L-Carnitine for IM Injection?

roch is offline Member
    can you get this in pharmacias or veterinarias?

bump

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    its human grade, comes in a large white box with 5ml amber ampules. the shit works but there are side effects a friend of mine suffered eptileptic seizures from it, never had them in his life until he used Cardispan

injections can be painful though, some close to a bee sting can last up to 10 mins.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's just a local fat burner right jarrett?

It's only gonna work where you inject, so what's the point in using this stuff unless you're BF% is already in the single digits and you're just trying to improve a few problem areas...

I stick my ass enuf already... Don't need to add this stuff to the mix...

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    its human grade, comes in a large white box with 5ml amber ampules. the shit works but there are side effects a friend of mine suffered eptileptic seizures from it, never had them in his life until he used Cardispan

injections can be painful though, some close to a bee sting can last up to 10 mins.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    it actually works pretty well but your still gunna have to do cardio and diet correctly. andyeah its mainly for those problem area's waist line stomach area and the buttocks/outer thigh. its SUB Q and stings like a bitch for about 5 mins. and u can use insulin needles

JensenHealthCo is offline New Member
    you seem to have experience with cardispan, i just got some and was wondering how much of a spot reduction it is, when you inject in an area how much will it spread 2-3inches? more/less. also do you know a reccomended dose? Is it effective in mass cutting, i need to cut down from 200 to 185, all adipose tissue, is cardispan a good start?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Jensen try Clen ..do your research first but ...wwwlionnutrition. has it in Cinnamon And everyones raving about it..

Thread Information