grapple8826 is offline New Member

need help with 2nd cycle

im 25 185lb and 10% body fat, i was thinking of running cypionate at 250mg/wk for 4 wks
    propinate at 50mg eod from wk 5 to 8..
    d-bol at 30mg from wk 2 to 8..
    along with novadex during the cyle and clomid for post cyle.. any better way to cycle would help tks

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grapple8826
    im 25 185lb and 10% body fat, i was thinking of running cypionate at 250mg/wk for 4 wks
    propinate at 50mg eod from wk 5 to 8..
    d-bol at 30mg from wk 2 to 8..
    along with novadex during the cyle and clomid for post cyle.. any better way to cycle would help tks
    Yea this cycle doesnt make a lot of sense i would run the test cyp week 1-10 at least 500mg week i guess you could go 8 weeks if you want
    prop 50 ed weeks 1-4 not eod
    d-bol 30mg 1-4
    some people will say dont run the prop with the d-bol but i like running them together and i think it makes sense to get the test going right away with the d-bol and the prop does that.

grapple8826 is offline New Member
    well i said cypionate for 4wks because i only have 1, 10ml vial but ill get another vial of prop., what kind of size will i see from that cycle?

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grapple8826
    well i said cypionate for 4wks because i only have 1, 10ml vial but ill get another vial of prop., what kind of size will i see from that cycle?
    cyp takes about 4 weeks before it kicks in so you need to run it longer prop kicks in fast a week or 2 so that's why i run prop for the first 4 weeks it gets the cycle going until the cyp takes over the bad thing about prop is you should do it every day and that sucks i am getting ready for my shot now and it sucks I would get more cyp and prop if you need it. If your going to run a cycle you should do it right you only do so many cycles a year make every one count. I hate to say what you will gain from it everyone is different but if everything is right you could see 20 lbs. Read more ask more learn more before you start

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Hold off on your cycle until you can get what you need to complete the cycle.

Thread Information