fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Frontlooading: prop or prop and dbol?

I am getting my gear for my 3rd cycle which I will start this march. I am thinking of adding dbol as well to frontload at 20-25mg ed. My last cycle was a test/deca and with the deca I had no bloat and very little water retentin. What do you guys thing about adding dbol to the frontload?

My 3rd cycle:
    weeks 1-4 100mg prop ed
    weeks 1-15 500mg deca
    weeks 1-16 750mg eth
    weeks 16-18 100mg prop ed

Iowa is offline Banned
    You could add dbol in there for the first 4 weeks or so, but I personally wouldnt do it if I had prop in there, but thats JMO.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's no need to.......... pick one or the other to jump start the cycle........ I would use the prop.

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    I have been saying this a lot because i am doing it and liking it. do both. why not get the test going from day one with the d-bol i just think it makes sense to start all test cycles with prop if you want the size from d-bol why not get the benefits of test with it and hey it might make the d-bol gains more keep able not just water. That's just what i think

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do both, but I'm a self admited dbol addict on cycle and everyone loves prop. When you get dbol and test running at the same time the gains are always way better than either alone.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's no need to.......... pick one or the other to jump start the cycle........ I would use the prop.
    Amen

JohnnyB

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    do you blow up real quick running Dbol and Prop together, thats what im running in the nxt fwe weeks i cant wait to pack on the size

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I add dbol , but it is considered excessive to some. I have no estro sides, which is a big bonus for me... but, i would have to agree with Mud on this.

Thread Information