Thread: Oral Masteron

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

Oral Masteron

What do you guys think will be the effects of this brand new compound?

By the way I got it legally on the internet!!!

wondering If I should throw it at the end of a bulker to cut up or if I should use it as a muscle maintainace during a cutting cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    What do you guys think will be the effects of this brand new compound?

By the way I got it legally on the internet!!!

wondering If I should throw it at the end of a bulker to cut up or if I should use it as a muscle maintainace during a cutting cycle?
    The name "Oral Masteron " is pretty vague, got a chemical name?

I'm going to assume the compound is in fact methyl-DHT aka Mestanolone aka 17a-Methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-one. If so, it is going to be similiar to all other DHT derivatives in that it will illicit muscle hardening effects, strength increases, as well as increased aggression. If it is in fact methly-DHT then I'd consume anywhere from 25-100 mg a day in split dosages - depending upon your size and past experience with anabolic /androgenic compounds.

Personally, I am running it at 50 mg on non-training days and 100 mg on training days and experiencing very pleasing results whilst running it alongside Testosterone Propionate and Boldenone Acetate. I would take the bulk of your dosage before working out, 30 minutes beforehand and then split the remainder of the dosage up over your day.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Are you sure it's not proviron re-named?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicMaster
    Personally, I am running it at 50 mg on non-training days and 100 mg on training days and experiencing very pleasing results whilst running it alongside Testosterone Propionate and Boldenone Acetate.
    I'm also 6'0" and 245 lbs, with a number of cycles under my belt, so adjust your dosage accordingly.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    only oral masteron ive seen around lately is bd. they r supposed to b pretty good. my buddy was taking 50mg/day and saw pretty good results. if ur a bigger guy then i would definately up the dose a little. he was using them on a cutting cycle.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Nope it is masteron with an adition methylation at the 17th position And guess what is not scheduled as an illegal aas so i purchased it from a suppliment company on the internet pretty sweet I know I know.

By the way methyl DHT is also not scheduled and I got that for 3 bucks a gram HA HA HA Screw the government!!! But unfortunatley they will be scheduled on jan 21st as illegal aas.

Thread Information