Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Insane Cycle

deucedude is offline New Member

My Insane Cycle

Im a newbie. Been reading board for couple months. Found source started to lift 14 days ago. I have some questions about the gear im using and the best possible combination of using it for max effectiveness.
    Stats: age 29, lifting exp none, cycle exp. none, weight 195 , body fat %32.
    gear onhand:1 test prop (qv), 2 deca 300 (qv, 1 deca 200 (qv), 3 winstrol (autralian),3 test 250 (tornell), 2 cypionate (qv), 600 d-bol tabs (denkall)pct stuff : approx 100 clomid 50mg, 6 boxes nolvadex , getting armidex and hcg next week.

picture of body in current sad state attatched, pic of gear attatched.

Questions: I know you guys advicate a newbie on a first cycle to use test only, and i respect that. But I really wanna go in hardcore with my first cycle. This is due to the fact that i have access to a variety of high quality gear at cheap prices(i live near the mex boarder) and so i aquired alot of the gear that you guys say stacks well together and so i wanna try it...i know im impatiant...but i did get all the pct stuff you guys recommend so i know i got my bases covered.

Heres what ive been doing so far 14 days in: 40 mg d-bol ed., 600 mg deca week, 500 mg test 250 a week, 200 mg propionate week, whatever space is left in the syringe i fill it up with the winstrol,20 mjg nolva (but ima change it to 1mg arimidex a day when i get it)

Heres my thinking based on knowledge i aquired from you guys: The d-bol and propionate should work immedeiatly and give me a kick start. I shouldnt feel the test blend or deca for 2-3 weeks in which time it should work synergistically with the d-bol and i can stop the propionate at that time (the propionate is kicking my ass...my leg feels like its been beat with a bat...super sore) so at which time (anytime now) i should be on a cycle of just d-bol, test blend, and deca...at which time i will add winstrol inj 50mg ed along with test suspension inj ed (ima get the suspension when i get the armidex) in my biceps for the site sensitive properties (ill use a small insuline needle for that. All the while i will be using armidex and i plan to take hcg shots once every 5 weeks...i plan to run this cycle till the summertime so i can look good for the summer.

I feel like im gonna get alot of **** from u guys. But please give me your opinion as to the quality of gains i should attain on this cycle, the dangers or lack of dangers of this cycle using hcg and armidex throughout. thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Insane Cycle-picture-028.jpg   My Insane Cycle-picture-031.jpg   My Insane Cycle-picture-023.jpg   My Insane Cycle-picture-023_cleanvue.jpg   My Insane Cycle-picture-031.jpg  

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you lost me with you started to lift 14 days ago no need for gear bro,diet,cardio and heavy training is what you need

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    let the flames begin!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    p.s. just b/c you can get any kind of gear, does not make your body ready for a "hardcore" cycle. Utilize our diet forum for your needs at this point.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you should train to your natural max before using AS IMO
    that means a couple of years of pounding chicken and training before you touch the pin......

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    let the flames begin!
    exactly, kinda feel bad for him

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    let the flames begin!
    its actually pretty sad that someone thinks that gear alone will transform their body

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Some people really just dont care about their bodies. No wonder the world hates steroid users. Bro you need some direction!!! The first piece of direction you need is to put down the needle and start doing some research so you can find out first hand how wrong what you are doing actually is!!!!!

by all means...stop

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    32%bf? no lifting exp? not s good idea to juice bro! id say get urself on a good diet, do some cardio and hit the weight s for a bit.

and that cycle is pretty advanced and messy, even if u were ready for aas!

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    honsetly, that's insane, you dont even have a base...you can't just jump into something like that w/ 0 knowledge on the subject and expect good results. Its some1 like yourself that gets really screwed up after doing a cycle like this and gives a bad rep. for anyone...read up get ur diet on point, work hard and good things will come brotha

joevette is offline Banned
    Throw all your shiit away, train and eat naturally for 5 years. That cycle will put some serious mass on you, no need for drugs yet.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    so instead of giving him ****....lets give him some info.
    looking at your pic I would say you can go a long way natural. good diet and cardio has the ability to tear the exess bf off ya. you have only a coupel of weeks training
    so you have no base to work with. and also the cycle you wrote up is way off, in my opinion. at the least I would advise to stop the juice and hit the gym hard for a year.
    learn how to eat and train. in a year you can knock the bf% way down and put on some good muscle to work with. (cant build a house with out wood)
    if you really feel the need to take somthing try clen . while you do all this, it will give ya lots of time to read the boards and learn how to put together a great first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    so instead of giving him ****....lets give him some info.
    looking at your pic I would say you can go a long way natural. good diet and cardio has the ability to tear the exess bf off ya. you have only a coupel of weeks training
    so you have no base to work with. and also the cycle you wrote up is way off, in my opinion. at the least I would advise to stop the juice and hit the gym hard for a year.
    learn how to eat and train. in a year you can knock the bf% way down and put on some good muscle to work with. (cant build a house with out wood)
    if you really feel the need to take somthing try clen. while you do all this, it will give ya lots of time to read the boards and learn how to put together a great first cycle.
    NO...dont do clen ,no need.you will be able to drop that bf without any diet aids.
    and you need more then a yr of training,like i told you in the pm i replyed to..stick to that advice and you will be fine

**** you guys repsond friggin fast. I apprecciate that. dive-kid k i forgot to mention i do have some clembuteral so ill cut off the cycle and just use the clem. Axe im gonna go study up in the diet forum thanks. devil dog thanks. Ok so the general consensus here is that i gotta stop the cycle. Read the diet forums. Build up naturally for awhile. then start a cycle with a good base. Thanks guys. im just not sure how im gonna stop the cycle suddenly because i been inj alot of juice and i dont think its gonna get out of my system for at least 4 weeks.

devil dog im such a **** newbie that i sent you a pm and i dont know how to see if you responded back. gimme a min to figure this out.

bullram is offline Member
    wtf, "14 days ago" "qv and tornell are quality products" WTF, bro gear is for breaking through your natural peak, which you havent reached in fourteen days

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    NO...dont do clen ,no need.you will be able to drop that bf without any diet aids.
    and you need more then a yr of training,like i told you in the pm i replyed to..stick to that advice and you will be fine
    I agree that a year is not much but I figue it is the absolute min.
    he seems pretty set on doing something, so if he can hold off a year and train hard it is a lot better than doing it now.
    and what is wrong with clen? if ya want that added edge, it can really help you out. if done properly. I suggest you look up the clen hand book. just do a search. natural is definately better, but if you are bent on doing something
    clen is probaly best, imao.

also, when you stop your cycle I would just do normal pct.
    unless some one has a better Idea. (I would like to know too)

ok i read the clen handbook. seems like ill just drop the cycle do pct. and use clen while doin cardio and lifting for anti-catabolic effects and increased metabolism. The gear ill dump off on my friends and pick somemore up when im ready. my %32 percent body fat is ridiculous and i dont think ill see any gains anyways with all that blubber covering up my gains. i was thinking of keeping the winstrol and using it with the clen for the time being. you think it would help me shed bf? what do you think dive kid?

i wouldnt uase clen bro and winny wont do shlt!! im tellin u bro do it all naturally.

winny doesnt burn fat, the best thing is cardio and diet. to c results from winny u have to have 10%bf or less.

winni is used to harden you up. with high bf% you wont see any results from winni.
    also i think winni should be used with test.
    again I will ask, "what is wrong with clen "? me and my girl have used it a few time.
    properly used it can be real good.

bullram i respect what you said. But i was just going off what i read on the board..its all i know is what i read from the board and you guys said qv products are pretty good and dosed right. So i loaded up on that. But i wanted to get sustenon but the human grade **** was alittle to expensive although i had access to it. And qv doesnt make test blends so i went with tornell test 250 which is (according to the veternanarian) closest thing to sustenon. I could have went with test 400 by denkall but it had longer acting esters in it. I donno bro. I just went with what info i got from the board. I could have went with Animal power but i havent heard you guys talk about it much. I went with the denkall d-bol tabs rather that the qv d-bol tabs simply cause they were cheaper. And i went with the australian winstrol because i liked the picture of the kangoroo on the box...no just kidding...i had alot of winstrol options..i went with it cause i heard its dosed right. It did cost a little more than the qv winstrol

ok ok good tip tycin and dive-kid. I wont even waste my winstrol then. But i think im gonna take dive kid advice and use the clen ..i think i gotta get more though. I heard you gotta take between 4-8 per day and i think i just got 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    winni is used to harden you up. with high bf% you wont see any results from winni.
    also i think winni should be used with test.
    again I will ask, "what is wrong with clen "? me and my girl have used it a few time.
    properly used it can be real good.
    nothing is wrong with clen when u ready for it, its not just an easy way to lose weight bro! u have to b careful messing with drugs. IMO clen should b used after a cycle to just cut up and lose the excess fat. at 32%bf its not good. also at that high of bf his heart rate is probablyt sitting very high and doin clen will make it 5x higher, which obviously can cause BIG health problems.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    WTF you dont even need clen to lose weight all you have to do is spend a little time eating the right foods and getting in the gym... its really not that hard.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    so you've done months of research..on this site...and tehn you go and buy all of that and plan on using all of that for your 1st cycle?

months of research and 2 WEEKS at the gym....

probably just get really fat from all of that with no expirence plus your tendons and muscles arnt used to lifting weight especialy while on gear...
    id say work out for a long time get as big as you can naturaly or even start with creatine maybe until your fully ready to take a dive like that (2 years hard at gym)

JMO!!
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 12-02-2004 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    nothing is wrong with clen when u ready for it, its not just an easy way to lose weight bro! u have to b careful messing with drugs. IMO clen should b used after a cycle to just cut up and lose the excess fat. at 32%bf its not good. also at that high of bf his heart rate is probablyt sitting very high and doin clen will make it 5x higher, which obviously can cause BIG health problems.

real good point about the bp tyson. that one passed me by.
    if you are dead set on clen I would check in with a doctor first.
    btw tycin, nice to see another vancouver bro here.....happy training

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    WTF you dont even need clen to lose weight all you have to do is spend a little time eating the right foods and getting in the gym... its really not that hard.
    agreed!!

ok i dont need a heart attack so ill check with the doctor b4 using the clen . Im not even sure what my heart rate is right now.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *sigh*

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sorry to flame but i dont understand why people who eat whatever and dont care and dont train think that juicing is the quick fix.. yea juice is a miracle thing but it doesnt mean u can half ass it..

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Throw all your shiit away, train and eat naturally for 5 years. That cycle will put some serious mass on you, no need for drugs yet.
    throw it away????????.......maybe if your throwing it in my trash can

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Forget the clen (and everything else) - at 32% BF if you get your diet sorted & train properly & stay consistant & focused the BF will fly off......

Morning cardio on an empty stomach every day - plenty of protein, keep the carbs down, lift heavy 4 days a week & you'll do great...IMO

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Forget the clen (and everything else) - at 32% BF if you get your diet sorted & train properly & stay consistant & focused the BF will fly off......

Morning cardio on an empty stomach every day - plenty of protein, keep the carbs down, lift heavy 4 days a week & you'll do great...IMO
    Absolutely agree. With your bf and current photo, you are an ideal candidate to read "Body For Life" It is a short, easy book that will give you the basic understanding of diet, AM excersize and how to change your way of living so you lose the weight the only way....hard work and dedication. Alot less beer and Pizza and alot more protien.
    Good Luck!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me sum up what everyone is trying to tell you. First off welcome to AR.

Steroids are NOT a miracle drug. PERIOD. Unless your diet and lifting is perfect, you will be very disappointed. You have to get on a strict diet/workout schedule for many many months. I know that's not what you want to hear, but steroids aren't an easy way out. Prove to yourself and those around you, that you can achieve your results naturally. If not, you will always try and take the easy way out. My best advise for you is to contact Swolecat and have him set you up on one of his diets. The guy is extremely knowledgable, and his programs work!!!!!!

Best of luck and continue to bust your ass NATURALLY.

thanks guys and im gonna try and contact swolecat and get my diet in order. Im gonna get my program together by cutting off my cycle and starting pct today. then im gonna do alot of cario and lift heavy 4 days a week. after a couple months, or a few months ill check with you guys and start my cycle right with a good base e.t.c. not the insane mess i was injecting for the last couple weeks...thanks again guys

smackdaddy1967 is offline New Member
    ttttt
    Last edited by smackdaddy1967; 02-23-2006 at 06:05 PM. Reason: leavin

i would try to learn before the mistakes. in this a mistake could be a real serious issue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information