Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome ****!!!

alexmfc is offline Junior Member

Awesome ****!!!

Whats up bro's, ive been dating this girl for about 2 months now and her father is a doctor, and she just got me a stack of his prescription slips.

Do guys think i can write my prescription for some test, or nolv or clomid. I have a really good source thats dirt cheap, i dont know if i should try through the pharmacy, is the pharmacy more or less expensive than our sources. Plus it might be kinda risky, i dunno, any opinions

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    pharmacy would be very expensive. And I would advise against this.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmfc
    Whats up bro's, ive been dating this girl for about 2 months now and her father is a doctor, and she just got me a stack of his prescription slips.

Do guys think i can write my prescription for some test, or nolv or clomid. I have a really good source thats dirt cheap, i dont know if i should try through the pharmacy, is the pharmacy more or less expensive than our sources. Plus it might be kinda risky, i dunno, any opinions
    sounds stupid to me

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    definitely not worth it even if it is a better deal. if you get caught you are soooo f***ed!

9000rpm is offline Member
    I would never do that. I guess when you are young you don't have as much to lose.

My suggestion, don't do it. Have you thought of how much trouble her dad could get into? Or do you even care?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, my father owned some pharmacies, and believe me this is something that you do not want to do. CDS by fraud is a felony and they will catch you. Do you know how many people are actually prescribed inj Test? The pharmacy, if they even fill injectables, may fill one or two at the most. These are used for people with endocrine deficenies are kids with developmental problems. Gear is way to excessible and cheap once you find the right source. I believe you would be making a big mistake!

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Faking perscriptions is a serious felony and carries mandatory jail time....don't do it.

My bro did this years ago and has never forgotten it.

gya321 is offline Member
    Bad idea bro. I know plenty of people that got busted for that, you dont want to. Pay whatever from your sources, dont play with the gov't

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bro i wouldnt do thjat shlt! it will get u in a shlt load of trouble and ur girls dad! plus the pharmacies would look at u and laugh if u walked in there and tried it.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    NO, not even close to being worth it! they dont have weights in the yard in prisons anymore

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    hell, i have legit prescriptions that i dont fill. I have decent insurance as well, forget getting any good deals with a pharmacy.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmfc

well , with all the other replies said...i say go for it!
    no im jk, but if you could pull that off, it would be a story for the ages

This is something that i have been thinking about, i wouldn't just walk in their and try to pull something like this off, thats why i asked you guys. I probably will not try this because of the risk her dad and i would be in, and he's an awesome guy so i wouldn't want to do that. but it would be awesome if i could pull that off huh??

bigbodysa24 is offline New Member
    just dont even think of it bc thats some serious sh**... ud fuk up ur life and his if u got caught which is pretty likely that you would......

needle is offline Senior Member
    sounds like serious trouble to me - dont the prescriptions get transfered back to the doc anyways?

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    I thought testosterone required a double prescription? Whatever that means, I was reading it in a book about HRT.

gya321 is offline Member
    You probably could pull it off, but eventually you'll go to jail.

big swoll is offline Member
    if you want to hang out with your girlfriends dad in jail i think it is a good idea

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    if you want to hang out with your girlfriends dad in jail i think it is a good idea
    jail...no try the PEN, practicing medicine with out license is a couple of felonys!
    **** the list adds on, practicing medicine, illegal prescription...man you talking about 3 years minimum plus ur girls daddys wouldn't be able to practice medicine! no go man

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Horrible Idea bro... Do not do that!

gya321 is offline Member
    Heres a better idea. Get close with pops and have him write you a script or two, hahhaha. It'd be cool if it worked though

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Its Simply a bad idea... especially since you got them from your ladies dad...... Even is she's nothing more that a lay and you dont care one bit about her, you would do some serious damage to her family and yourself... Get rid of the scripts, but dont toss them were someone one else can find them...

If you want to prove something to yourself, find a way to get the scripts back the the ladies dad....

Prison time is not workth a few hundred bones... Im serious.... If you're that hard up for hear... **** man, I''ll give you a few of my bottles to make sure that you wont ruin someone's life to save a few bones.....

Took me a over a year, but my source is so good that I would never think of going anywhere else, ever...

Ehhhemmm. let me step of my soap box and go have a coffee...or something!

L8

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Its Simply a bad idea... especially since you got them from your ladies dad...... Even is she's nothing more that a lay and you dont care one bit about her, you would do some serious damage to her family and yourself... Get rid of the scripts, but dont toss them were someone one else can find them...

If you want to prove something to yourself, find a way to get the scripts back the the ladies dad....

Prison time is not workth a few hundred bones... Im serious.... If you're that hard up for hear... **** man, I''ll give you a few of my bottles to make sure that you wont ruin someone's life to save a few bones.....

Took me a over a year, but my source is so good that I would never think of going anywhere else, ever...

Ehhhemmm. let me step of my soap box and go have a coffee...or something!

L8
    hahah, thanks bro send the bottles to...J/k. No im not going do it, the risks are just way to high, and i actually care about this girl...so it would be awesome though, but not worth it.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Right On... its just get scary when you see some people and what they're willing to do to themselves without knowing about hear...

THe way of the world is taht when you get serioous about gear, you spend a good 6 months to a year learing about everything beffore you ever get a chance to buy it... Hang out, AND now be careful about scammers getting a hold of you to sell you who knows what....

There are very few people here who will sell you anything, and you'd need to be here at least a half year or more before you got that offer...

Stick around....

BTW. does your lady know about your usage? And if not, how are you dealing with it?

L8

yeah she does know about gear usare, she especially likes it when im on test!!

AnabolicAlien Guest

moronic...

horrible idea.

my friend is now doing 3-5 years for forging prescriptions. you'll lose the relationship too. i can't believe you're even considering something like this man.

A.A.

AnabolicAlien Guest

moronic...

horrible idea.

my friend is now doing 3-5 years for forging prescriptions. you'll lose the relationship too. i can't believe you're even considering something like this man.

A.A.

AnabolicAlien Guest

moronic...

horrible idea.

A.A.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Some steroid prescriptions require certain symbols to be written on the prescriptions--not just the name and dosage. I know this because my doctor forgot to write it on a prescription once. The pharmacist was an idiot and gave me a VERY hard time. I told her to call my doctor. She FINALLY called my doctor and she wrote the symbol on the prescription in front of me after having made a big deal about how secret the symbol was and how she couldn't write it on the prescription herself. I later asked my doc about the symbol, and he explained the situation.

I now get my prescriptions through a mail delivery pharmacy that calls my doctor directly for refills, so there're no problems like that anymore.

Please do not ask me what the symbol is because I think it's a bad idea to try to steal a prescription pad, and I don't want to help you put yourself in a difficult situation. I've had several opportunities to swipe pads, but wouldn't because of the liklihood of getting arrested.

I hope your better judgement wins.

Deeno is offline New Member
    I would fake being sick and use the scripts to back it up--take time off work/school ..thats bout it though

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Some steroid prescriptions require certain symbols to be written on the prescriptions--not just the name and dosage. I know this because my doctor forgot to write it on a prescription once. The pharmacist was an idiot and gave me a VERY hard time. I told her to call my doctor. She FINALLY called my doctor and she wrote the symbol on the prescription in front of me after having made a big deal about how secret the symbol was and how she couldn't write it on the prescription herself. I later asked my doc about the symbol, and he explained the situation.

I now get my prescriptions through a mail delivery pharmacy that calls my doctor directly for refills, so there're no problems like that anymore.

Please do not ask me what the symbol is because I think it's a bad idea to try to steal a prescription pad, and I don't want to help you put yourself in a difficult situation. I've had several opportunities to swipe pads, but wouldn't because of the liklihood of getting arrested.

I wonder what that symbol would be? a flexing bicep?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    That is probably the worst idea ive heard all day

blown is offline Associate Member
    Go ahead and stroll into the pharmacy w/ scripts for test, deca , and winny and just see what happens.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I would laugh at you.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't even care if you get quality **** for cheap, or even if you get caught

educate your girlfriend, never disgrace the family like that - she's willing to get her father in trouble for some guy she's been dating for 2 months? family always comes first they bring you in the world and take you out. The problem isn't weather you should write yourself perscriptions, the problem lies with your girlfriend learning more life values.

jkddave is offline Junior Member

nope

as has been said in several of the previous posts

- DON'T DO IT -

First of all, whether or not he actually gave you the prescription papers or not he would be held accountable because his name or practice name is stamped on them. So he would be investigated with a fine tooth comb WHEN you are caught.

Secondly, once the authorities do their investigation and they find out that his daughter was the one who got the papers for you. BLAM. She will be charged with theft and charged as an accessory to fraud.

Lastly, don't worry dude. YOU WILL BE CAUGHT. I work for several pharmacies and I speak to the Pharmacists daily. The topic of steroids has come up several times.

Here is why you would be caught:
    1.) The amount of steroids you want would not be able to be purchased from only one pharmacy. Steroids are prescribed at something like 1cc. every 2-4 weeks. So it wouldn't do anything for you anyway. If you tried to buy more than 1 or 2 a red flag would go up with the Pharmacist and he would call the doctor or the authorities to check the validity of the prescription. BANG - you would be nailed by cops. You could try several different pharmacies if you wanted but I will tell you why you would get nailed for sure later in the post.
    2.) Any narcotic class prescriptions are specialy ordered by the pharmacy and have to be brought in. They don't have it in stock just waiting for someone to buy it. You don't just walk in and hand them the prescription and they fill it immediately. No sir. You would have to come back later in the day or the following day because once they have the prescription the pharmacy then has to call their supplier(s) and place an order and it will be delivered to the pharmacy so they can fill your order.
    3.) Once the pharmacy receives their order they then have to send the prescription paper (or a copy) to the supplier for their files. Most pharmacies order from the same supplier. So as I said above when they send the prescription paper to the supplier you would get nailed because the supplier would be wondering why all of a sudden 10 pharmacies have all ordered anabolic steroids at the same time AND that the prescription is all for the same person and the same doctor's office yet they are all for different pharmacies.
    4.)Pharmacies have to keep what is ordered from suppliers (especially narcotics) on record and filed. At any time the pharmacies can get a surprise inspection to see what they have in stock compared to what they have ordered compared to what prescription papers they have on file. The authorities visit many pharmacies during their "inspections". They would put 2 and 2 together when they come across all of your papers for steroids from the same doctor's office.

Either way you try to scam them bro! You would be writing us from jail very shortly.

All the best.
    Last edited by jkddave; 12-05-2004 at 10:27 AM.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

Its called shorthand, its class you take before you graduate med school, and yes, if its not absoultly right, you usualy ownt get your stuff.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    You would def get caught---->STUPID IDEA.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You will probably be busted immediately, not later. They will certainly call in the script and verify it even if you know how to make it out. The girl showed very bad judgement in swiping that script pad. Some guy too stupid to ask for advice would have ended up in the joint, and the chick too, and dr dad would have been investigated to death and if he (EVERYBODY is up to SOMETHING) is up to anything not quite kosher then he would have been busted for that.

I would dump the chick, by the way. She isn't too smart.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    If you really want to get anything prescribed to you...do a cycle, dont do any PCT and while your shutdown, goto the doc telling him you cant get it up and you want your testosterone levels tested.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information