Machine2K is offline New Member

Question Real or Fake ? plus need some help 2 :\ thanks guys

Ok sorry the picture is terrible
    [IMG]http://sybex.ausgamers.com/upload/****tt.jpg[/IMG]

But i bought this for around $150 (dont know if i got rorted). was wondering if it was fake ? the spelling has STERIOD instead of STEROID etc.

Also with using this.. the guy where i purchased it from told me to use 1mil per day ? for 20 days (20 mil bottle)

I am a first time user, i weigh around 120kg i am a footballer player.. Im wanting to cut up and lose weight.. I currently gym about 3-4 times per week 1-1.5 hours. with 80% cardio + light weights for toning.. I am overweight slightly id say about 10%.

Now i have a friend who reccommended i used it 2 shots per week at 2mg per shot.

I am here asking what foods should i eat on this program? and if anyone has a good program i can follow.. Like what to eat.. when to shoot.. etc ?

Like i usually gym it around 6pm..

I was told eat steak for lunch for iron etc.. and chicken after the workout for protein and to repair the muscles. I really want to lose weight and cutup (turn my fat into muscle) someone help me thanks.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    post the pic again

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Your link didn't work bro...No pic to be seen.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut kinda juice is it? wut r ur stats? and cylce exp.?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Post a pic or you won't get your question answered!

P Rock is offline Member
    do some research on this site before you take anything.

Jackman is offline Banned
    telling us what it is your taking might help.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    dude in my opinion you havent done any research at all on aas, and you also dont turn fat into muscle lol, ok im not flaming you it just seems a lil wierd that you didnt post the name of the steroid , u either forgot or you dont know what it is yourself, u just said "i bought this for 150". anyway i personally dont think u need the steroids to get what u want, just eat healthy and do your cardio and push the light weights. when your on the juice you usually want to gain size in most cases not all.. and while "on" u dont wanna push light weights and do cardio 80% of the time, i think what your looking for is a nice diet and loss of all the extra fat for now. so with the diet you wanna eat 6 small meals a day and make sure the foods are healthy, such as steak, potatoes ,chicken, a cup of green veggies with dinner, rice protien shakes etc. this topic is much too big to type about so im just gunna leave it at that for now but anyway post the pic again cause it wont open, take care for now..

rwr stanozol.. 20ml bottle.

sorry.

here is the pic.

Iowa is offline Banned
    That picture sucks bro. Can you get a better one of the bottle? I personally have never seen that winny before, but there's so many labs nowaday its hard for me to say if its legit or not.

Fair enough bigguy20 to what you are saying, but surely the stanazol cant hurt ? 1mil per day ? eating chicken + sweet potato for lunch + dinner (after workout) and having protein shake before. + protein and glucose shake after ???

This is what im hearing from my mates, word of mouth they are hard munchers here in OZ.. i just wanted another opinion, theres no doubt i can go off what they say. But id like to hear what you guys think.

Is there anything LEGAL i can take with stana? to burn the fat quicker ? i heard tereblone or trembolene or some **** (dont know the name) is a proven steroid that burns fat.. im a newbie so yeah.

I was just going to go all out and hit deca my mates who do it, think i should but i want to lose weight first then jump on it. Thanks.

[b]IOWA[b]

I heard it is made in Australia.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just stick to diet and cardio.
    keep researching. also in my opinion even winni should be run with test.
    diet and cardio can melt it off if ya put the work in.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    also i think you are thinking about tren . it can help a bit.
    if you want to burn fat and must have something you can explore the idea of clen and eca. and dont be like your friends, deca only will f--k you up. not a good Idea.
    I tried it once and only once(young and dumb)

Thread Information