Thread: Need Help!!

Cool Need Help!!

Hey guys,

I am 6ft, 240lbs @ about 20% bodyfat. I am 30 years old and have been working out for 12 years. I am about to stack winstrol with sustenon 250. This is my first cycle. Is this a good idea. I want to drop bodyfat and gain muscle. I really don't want to get freakishly huge, as I already weigh 240. I am in the military so people will start asking questions if I blow up really quick. Also, how long should my cycle be and when should I inject. Thanks for the help.

bullram is offline Member
    sust has to be shot ed or eod, and i wouldnt run it for any less than 12 weeks, i would definately reccomend a single ester over sust, escpecially if you arent up for the eod injections. winstrol should be ran for 6 weeks or longer and if running it with sust i would run it towards the end, to solidify some of your gains

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountaineous Maximus
    Hey guys,

I am 6ft, 240lbs @ about 20% bodyfat. I am 30 years old and have been working out for 12 years. I am about to stack winstrol with sustenon 250. This is my first cycle. Is this a good idea. I want to drop bodyfat and gain muscle. I really don't want to get freakishly huge, as I already weigh 240. I am in the military so people will start asking questions if I blow up really quick. Also, how long should my cycle be and when should I inject. Thanks for the help.
    I would do a cutting diet and cardio to try to get your bodyfat at around 12-14%. If you want to drop bodyfat and gain muscle, then I think you'll be A LOT happier starting at a lower bodyfat %.
    Also, this isnt intened to flame, but your diet probably isnt the greatest if youre at 20%, so getting a good diet plan and cardio/workout routine BEFORE you start your cycle will benefit you greatly. That being said I would lay out my cycle like this.
    Weeks 1-12 Sustanon : 150mg/every other day
    Weeks 8-12 Winny: 50mg/every day OR 100mg/every other day.
    Youre going to HAVE to have some clomid and nolvadex is optional, but I would recommend you get some.
    Look up Pheedno's PCT and that should give you all the info you need. You can get your clomid and nolvadex at AR-R . Just click on the banner at the top of the page. Feel free to PM me if you have any ?s. Good luck bro.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I would suggest test prop which will next to no water retention
    and is good for cutting. Considering 20% bf, cardio is your best
    friend. I know cardio sux, but when you see those sexy little babes
    on the eliptical runners, it makes it worth the time

So, the cycle would be something like:
    1-12 Test prop 75mg ed
    7-12 Winny 50mg ed
    1-PCT nolva 10mg ed
    During PCT, hit the clomid therapy.
    Last edited by dogsofwar; 12-05-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information