Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A little advice

  1. #1
    ty1117 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7

    A little advice

    I'm a 20 yr old male and began lifting weights at the age of 17. While in high school I weighed about 150 lbs and could only bench press about 135 lbs...Since then I've hit the weights hard for about 2 yrs. I am currently at about 185 lbs and my max on bench is 215 and can clean about 170lbs...I've done everything naturally and now I am seriously thinking about doing test..!! My body fat is 7%.....Any advice would be much appreciated...Thanks alot

  2. #2
    ty1117 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7
    I realize I'm probably too young for drugs, but would it be worth the while at my age... I know test works, but am I too young.... I work my ass off in the gym and have good genes, just wanting to know if test is the right way too go..? Appreciate any help..

  3. #3
    bmwrob is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    Well, I would say to first do alot of research... not only on this site, but on others as well. Everyone says that you should do test-only cycle for your 1st one so I would start there. Probably with long acting esters such as Test E or Test Cyp. Most people are probably going to tell you to do 500mg (250mg 2x a week), but I would start at half that for your 1st cycle. Do a search for a thread on low-dose cycles by BASK8KASE (spelling???). Get your diet in check... and by that I mean keeping a diet log so you know EXACTLY how much and what you eat. With out a good diet you won't accomplish anything w/ juice. Also, make sure that you set up a proper PCT for after your cycle. If you don't know what PCT means... do a search. Good luck. I hope this helps.

  4. #4
    ty1117 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7
    Thanks for the advice....I'm on my way to do more researching

  5. #5
    bmwrob is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    Low dose post from Elite (The way pros used to cycle)

    Here is a link to the thread that I told you about. To answer your question about if your are too young.... I don't know. All I know is that I dedicated my self to lifting and eating correctly for 7 years before I began to use AS(I am now 27years old). At your age you could probably grow just as much naturally if you got your diet and training down to a T first as if your were to juice. So, that being said... the decision is ultimatly yours to make.

  6. #6
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Well, I would say to first do alot of research... not only on this site, but on others as well. Everyone says that you should do test-only cycle for your 1st one so I would start there. Probably with long acting esters such as Test E or Test Cyp. Most people are probably going to tell you to do 500mg (250mg 2x a week), but I would start at half that for your 1st cycle. Do a search for a thread on low-dose cycles by BASK8KASE (spelling???). Get your diet in check... and by that I mean keeping a diet log so you know EXACTLY how much and what you eat. With out a good diet you won't accomplish anything w/ juice. Also, make sure that you set up a proper PCT for after your cycle. If you don't know what PCT means... do a search. Good luck. I hope this helps.
    Good advice. Id like to add that IMO you're too young to start A.S. right now. Read up as much as you can. Ultimately, youre the only one who can make the decision. We just tell you what we think. That being said, if you do decide to start soon, then rob's advice is pretty sound. Good luck.

  7. #7
    bmwrob is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Good advice. Id like to add that IMO you're too young to start A.S. right now. Read up as much as you can. Ultimately, youre the only one who can make the decision. We just tell you what we think. That being said, if you do decide to start soon, then rob's advice is pretty sound. Good luck.
    Bro... that was creepy. We worded our replies almost exactly.

  8. #8
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Bro... that was creepy. We worded our replies almost exactly.
    I know, its like we finish each oth....

  9. #9
    ty1117 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7
    Guys, again thanks for your input...I guess you could say I'm a little impatient...I just know I wouldn't half ass it if I did it...I guess my main question was how good of an affect would it have on a 20yr old...But again thanks for the advice...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •