unlocked is offline Associate Member

naposim,sustanon and finasteride(or dutasteride)....help!

I want to start a cycle using naposim and sustanon 10 mg/day for naposim and 250mg/week of susta then 500mg for some weeks and 5mg/dai finasteride for all cycle +one month after cycle only finasteride(til the effect of sustanon ends)...in past i used sustanon+finasteride or dutasteride to prevent the formation of dht for hair and prostate...what about naposim?is it toxic at 10mg a day in 2 doses(5mg+5mg)?and does it cause problems with a 5alpha reductase inhibitor lik finasteride or dutasteride together with sustanon?
    thank you...

can someone tell me something??

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unlocked
    I want to start a cycle using naposim and sustanon 10 mg/day for naposim and 250mg/week of susta then 500mg for some weeks and 5mg/dai finasteride for all cycle +one month after cycle only finasteride(til the effect of sustanon ends)...in past i used sustanon+finasteride or dutasteride to prevent the formation of dht for hair and prostate...what about naposim?is it toxic at 10mg a day in 2 doses(5mg+5mg)?and does it cause problems with a 5alpha reductase inhibitor lik finasteride or dutasteride together with sustanon?
    thank you...
    Dbol at any dose is toxic to some degree. But obviously the more you take, the more toxicity. Anyway, as for your cycle, I would recommend at least 20mg/day of dbol. I personally would do 30mg/day, but I think 10 would be a waste(JMO of course). Also, dont taper your dosages. Lay out what exactly you had planned like this
    Weeks 1-? Sust xxxmg/week
    Weeks 1-?? Dbol xxmg/day
    etc.

Iowa is offline Banned
    and you wont have a problem running your finasteride with sust/dbol

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Its said that dutasteride is used to treat enlarged prostate BPH by shrinking the **** thing http://www.dutasteride.com/ I know this is a very general info posting but...Is that what we want to do while on a cycle??

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24
    Its said that dutasteride is used to treat enlarged prostate BPH by shrinking the **** thing http://www.dutasteride.com/ I know this is a very general info posting but...Is that what we want to do while on a cycle??
    Since it treats this by blocking DHT levels, it is beneficial to us b/c it will help reduce MPB problems if someone is predisposed to it.

ok..thanx for your answers...i am going to add winstro oral 4 cps/day 2mg for cps..
    diana at 10mg/day and sustanon 250mg for the firtst 2 weeks and 2 last ones..the central 4 weeks 500mg sustanon+finasteride or dutasteride(teraputical dosage 5 mg for finasteride or 0.5mg for dutasteride a day)...is that ok?i don't want to take too much aas...

some suggestions???thanx

does dianabol and winstrol (oral)at a moderate dosage be aggressive to hair?and dutasteride or finasteride would be helpful?thanx

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unlocked
    does dianabol and winstrol (oral)at a moderate dosage be aggressive to hair?and dutasteride or finasteride would be helpful?thanx
    Winny is probably the worst on hair for most, but some dont have a problem at all. Genetics is a big factor. Taking finasteride WONT help hairloss from winny BTW.

Thread Information