I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

Problems injecting 2day, advise please

I'm on 500mg a week of Test E and 100mg ED of Test Prop (all QV). Since the Prop is painful I rotate the sites from my hips to my a*s. I inject the gear, deal w/ the pain that comes w/ QV Prop and on & on. I don't inject in a site if it's still tender. And with 4 sites total on my a*s and 2 on my hip. It really ain't a problem. But today I was injecting my Prop and B-12 and got the needle 1/2 way in and it a very tough area of tissue. It was leatherlike but I just added a lil pressure and the needle went in and I injected. I'm not ruuning a fever or is there any pus,reddness or swelling. Is this scar tissue? And is there a problem with my injection rotation?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    I'm on 500mg a week of Test E and 100mg ED of Test Prop (all QV). Since the Prop is painful I rotate the sites from my hips to my a*s. I inject the gear, deal w/ the pain that comes w/ QV Prop and on & on. I don't inject in a site if it's still tender. And with 4 sites total on my a*s and 2 on my hip. It really ain't a problem. But today I was injecting my Prop and B-12 and got the needle 1/2 way in and it a very tough area of tissue. It was leatherlike but I just added a lil pressure and the needle went in and I injected. I'm not ruuning a fever or is there any pus,reddness or swelling. Is this scar tissue? And is there a problem with my injection rotation?
    You probably hit scar tissue. When you say "your hip" where exactly are you talkin about. Try your quads and delts if you need some more locations.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    you definetly need more sites. I use 8 for everyday shots like the cycle I am on 2mls everyday kinda sucks but I stay symetrical and put 1ml on each side of the glute, tricep, bicep, or delt. You are going to build up scar tissue fast the way you are going and it will effect the oil and aas getting into your blood.

Thread Information