jp03 is offline New Member

Results so far in D-bol, Test E cycle

Just wanted to update my dbol , Test E cycle results so far.
    Since guy was charging so much for dbol I only chose to get 100 dbol pills and do my dbol cycle like this 1st week 15mg, 2nd week 20mg, 3rd week 20mg, 4th week 15mg ED and I have been running my Test 250ml every 5 days.
    I have to say I love the dbol. I have no side effects so far except holding like 10lbs of water one night that kept my back hurting but thats it. When I started my cycle I was at 178lbs probably alittle less if I weighed myself when I first got up. I'm now at 182 consistant in the morning when I get up. My body weight will rise from anywhere from 185-190 throughout the day depending on how much water I'm holding. My max has went up atleast 25lbs and I'm getting 5-6 more reps on weight. Only hard part is adjusting my eating habits to eating so much during the day. I"m also taking glutamine, milk thistle, zinc, multi vit.. I will take any suggestions that will help me.. Guess what I really want to know are the gains around what they should be?

Also I'm on my 10th day of the cycle
    Last edited by jp03; 12-05-2004 at 01:15 PM.

gya321 is offline Member
    I dont get results with that low of dosages for dbol . If its working for you thats great. What are your stats and experience?

jp03 is offline New Member
    stats are 6'2'' 182lbs

Been training for 2-3 years and put on about 40lbs and I was just at a point were in the last year or so training I wasn't getting much stronger at all. (probably due to eating). Anyway I figured I would do a cycle to give me a good boost and gain some of that confidence I had back I had when I first started making really good gains.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Iran 30mg of dbol a week and gained a pund a day the 1st 3 weeks, you should get more dbol. Plus you should have gained more weight naturally.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Iran 30mg of dbol a week and gained a pund a day the 1st 3 weeks, you should get more dbol. Plus you should have gained more weight naturally.
    definetly. You could of put on more weight naturally. Keep us posted, good luck. Oh yeah and get more dbol like dimes said

Thread Information