Thread: Opened HCG?

larry3436 is offline Associate Member

Opened HCG?

OK so last cycle i bought some HCG , just 5,000 iu . I was going to use it that last few weeks of my cycle.....but when i opened the water the glass crumbled and went into the water .

First off...these glass vials are stupid.....what if a small piece of glass were to go into there and get drawn and injected?I dont trust it .

Anyway i opened the powder vial no problem......and never ended up using it , so i wraped the entire vial in syrane wrap . Its been sitting about 4-5 months like that .

Planning my next cycle and got some more HCG...my question....can i use that HCG that i wraped up......or did the air contact ruin it ? was it sitting to long ?Is it safe?

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    Larry no way I would use it.......It's just not worth it. Kinda like " me and my girlfriend didn't have any condoms so I just wrapped it up with saran wrap and went to town....can she get prego"? Throw it away bro....HCG is cheap!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree get some new hcg

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i agree get some new hcg
    From your other posts you seem to agree to alot if you have no knowledge on the subject don't be a post whore. HCG is only good for about 3-7 days once it is opened.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    cool....thx guys , guess im tossing it

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Personally, I like to see a consensus in replies to my own questions. I don't see anything wrong with simply agreeing with a reply. It lets the OP know that the reply is accepted as truth by more than one person. It isn't necessary, IMHO, to cite original references or write a chapter in a book. If I agree, well, then I often say so, unless 30 other peeps already posted agreement and so my own would be redundant. BTW, I agree. Toss it.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    From your other posts you seem to agree to alot if you have no knowledge on the subject don't be a post whore. HCG is only good for about 3-7 days once it is opened.
    I dont really care wether or not you think i agree alot on posts because if i see info that i agree with then i will post that i agree so that the person asking the question has more input on the subject because thats why people make posts to get peoples input

sizzlechest is offline Member
    I thaught you could keep it in the frig for a couple of months, isnt this true?

Thread Information