Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Is there anyone who just uses test?

I'm going to be on my first cycle ever and it will be 500 mgs of test e for 10 weeks. If that goes good like I think it will I'll probably just do another cycle of test later on (possibly 750mgs per week). But is there anyone who only uses test? Because I have a feeling it is going to be all I will need. With my anti ests and finasteride I can pretty much eliminate the unwanted side effects so I never see a use of throwing in any other compounds to mess with that.

Would it be weird if all my cycles were just test?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Eventualy you'll want to add something like Deca or EQ if nothing else just to strengthen your tendons and joints after you beat he crap out them. I know thats the goal of my next cycle

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    I have done test only @ dbol for several cycles . My next cycle will be Test with EQ. My joints need it. I will probley do a deca cycle after that.
    ...V

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I know alot of people who use test only and i dont think it would be weird but like 1-cent said you eventually may want to throw in another compound

P Rock is offline Member
    test is prolly the best ist cycle there is. after you graduate, you are going to want to throw in new stuff to the mix.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    alot of people use just test.. and a test only cycle is used in most first cycles..

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Are the gains in a test only cycle difficult to keep? I thought that something like eq or deca would help gains become more permanent?
    Last edited by akiraproject24; 12-05-2004 at 06:19 PM. Reason: mispelled word

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I gained 12 pounds on a test only cycle it was about 875mgs per week but I blew up and gained some unwanted stretch marks to.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Personally I would never run just test in a cycle, but everyone is different. I have ran deca and test together for all of my cycles. Next cycle will be different though.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I have ran test only and it works good. Real good for a first cycle IMO..

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    i've got a bunch of qv test 250 was gonna run test only for 12 weeks. Then was reading a chart that listed steroids and rated them in many categories. One of these categories was by gains kept. Test was very low. I know this probably has a lot to do with diet and proper pct, but EQ had a higher rating. So i decided to go 13 weeks test and 12 weeks eq. Anyone feel this is too much for a first cycle? 500mg test/wek
    400mg eq/week. I have nolva and ldex too but Im gonna run the ancilliaries the same way no matter what.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Personally I would never run just test in a cycle, but everyone is different. I have ran deca and test together for all of my cycles. Next cycle will be different though.
    you only gained 12 pounds on that much test.

Thread Information