1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Few questions about Bold base

After getting into Tren /Prop I really like shorter esters alot more since its so much easier to control the dosage. I'm going to be brewing my own gear next and originaly I was looking at getting some Bold prop but with all the horror stories surrounding it lately with people getting ill with flu like symptoms for days and not being able to get out of bed I'm leaning more towards base.

So for those of you who have used Bold base were there any symptoms like that of Bold prop or is it no problem? What is a good dose to take if you wanted comparable results to 600mg of EQ /week? And last, /ED injects would be the way to go correct? Not 2x a day like susp?

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    After getting into Tren /Prop I really like shorter esters alot more since its so much easier to control the dosage. I'm going to be brewing my own gear next and originaly I was looking at getting some Bold prop but with all the horror stories surrounding it lately with people getting ill with flu like symptoms for days and not being able to get out of bed I'm leaning more towards base.

So for those of you who have used Bold base were there any symptoms like that of Bold prop or is it no problem? What is a good dose to take if you wanted comparable results to 600mg of EQ /week? And last, /ED injects would be the way to go correct? Not 2x a day like susp?
    If you're going to make an oil-based solution out of it then you can get away with ED injects. Bold Base does not have the same ill effects that Bold Prop has. You might want to look into Bold Acetate as it is a short ester (even moreso than the Propionate ester), yet it will go into solution at a much higher concentration than Bold Base. Bold Base is very difficult to get into an oil-based solution above 40-50 mg/mL and still have relatively little pain associated with its usage.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    And when he says "very" he means **** near impossible.

I used sv-1 's recipe and got it to hold at @ 60 mg/ml with 7% Ba and 28% bb.

Yeah, It stings a little goin in.

SO unless you're making a dermal, a nasal or a cyclo-dextrin based inject go with BOld Ace.

Ill

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunetly my powder source only carries Bold base and Undecylenate

Thread Information