Occy is offline New Member

First Cycle Question

Yo fellas...what's going on? This is my first post and I just wanted to try and get a little knowledge I couldn't come across with "search". Anyway, I'm taking my first cycle...winny only. I know a million dudes are going to say something like "you have to take test" or "don't do winny by itself", but I've done my research, seen my buddy get absoutely shredded on winny alone and I know what my goals are (I'm not looking to blow up, I just want to shred). I'm 5'10 190 with pretty low body fat. I just want to know how long it takes before you can see results. I'm currently on my 3rd week and I'm starting to feel stronger/harder, but when does it really "kick"? Here's my plan:
    1st week: 100 (done)
    2nd week: 150 (done)
    3rd week (this week) 250
    4th week 250
    5th week 150
    6th week 100
    Thanks in advance for all your help.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro pyramiding is old and outdated info - increased sides - BTW so is a Winny only cycle - please do the research or please expect to get some criticism - Peace

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Occy
    Yo fellas...what's going on? This is my first post and I just wanted to try and get a little knowledge I couldn't come across with "search". Anyway, I'm taking my first cycle...winny only. I know a million dudes are going to say something like "you have to take test" or "don't do winny by itself", but I've done my research, seen my buddy get absoutely shredded on winny alone and I know what my goals are (I'm not looking to blow up, I just want to shred). I'm 5'10 190 with pretty low body fat. I just want to know how long it takes before you can see results. I'm currently on my 3rd week and I'm starting to feel stronger/harder, but when does it really "kick"? Here's my plan:
    1st week: 100 (done)
    2nd week: 150 (done)
    3rd week (this week) 250
    4th week 250
    5th week 150
    6th week 100
    Thanks in advance for all your help.
    a few points
    1. yes, you need test. You can get shredded on prop especially if you take femara/nolva.
    2. dont pyramid your dosages, especially on something so quick acting like winny.
    3. Your buddies results werent from the winny, although the winny probably didnt hurt...Im sure it was his diet and cardio routine.
    4. as for the "kick" you speak of...youre feeling it now... the "getting stronger and harder" is all that youre going to feel. No major results off winny alone.

P Rock is offline Member
    true that. redo your cycle after more research.

Iowa is offline Banned
    also, are you taking the winny orally?

no, I'm injecting it

Iowa is offline Banned
    no, I'm injecting it
    I thought you might have been doing a winny oral cycle cause you were scared of needles, but I stand corrected. If youre already injecting then I would seriously consider adding some test prop. The results wont even compare. Good luck on whatever you decide

xclusivex is offline New Member
    id recommend atleast 350mg a week on winny alone.. probably 4-500mg, my first cycle i did 350mg of prop (kept it low to see how my body would react) 350mg winny and 400mg of EQ.. got great results...

smegs is offline Member
    YOU NEED A BASE
    test prop if you wanna cut
    and except the criticism from the bros on the board - b/c most of the info provided will help you
    and read a little more before you just jump into a cycle.

First, I'd like to say "thanks" to everyone for their input..I didn't expect it so quickly. Anyway, I definitely didn't just "jump" into the cycle. I did a good amount of research before taking it, that's how I knew some people would reccomend taking test. In response to the pyramid being outdated, most of the stuff I've read has reccommended taking 50mg ed or eod. I figured that if I didn't want to do it everyday I would slowly increase my dosages then ween myself off to avoid the "crash" I've read about. Obviously you guys seem to know more than I do and I'm open to suggestions...but, I'm pretty adamant about sticking with the winny alone. I'm not going for incredible gains. I've been lifting for awhile now (off and on since high school, I'm 25) and I can honestly say that I was in the best shape of my life before I started the cycle. I was just getting bored and felt like my gains were slowing, so I decided to go with winny b/c of the quality gains that are easy to maintain. Anyone have any advice about dosages?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    First, I'd like to say "thanks" to everyone for their input..I didn't expect it so quickly. Anyway, I definitely didn't just "jump" into the cycle. I did a good amount of research before taking it, that's how I knew some people would reccomend taking test. In response to the pyramid being outdated, most of the stuff I've read has reccommended taking 50mg ed or eod. I figured that if I didn't want to do it everyday I would slowly increase my dosages then ween myself off to avoid the "crash" I've read about. Obviously you guys seem to know more than I do and I'm open to suggestions...but, I'm pretty adamant about sticking with the winny alone. I'm not going for incredible gains. I've been lifting for awhile now (off and on since high school, I'm 25) and I can honestly say that I was in the best shape of my life before I started the cycle. I was just getting bored and felt like my gains were slowing, so I decided to go with winny b/c of the quality gains that are easy to maintain. Anyone have any advice about dosages?

i think you're only doing winny cause thats all you can get.....seriously bro, if you're not injecting test, don't bother with aas in the first place. If your gains are slowing down, check your diet and training routine before resorting to gear. But winny only??? You say you've been doin research???? I dont know....

xclusivex is offline New Member
    if your pretty set on just taking winny then id suggest 50mg a day. 10mg 5x a day (to keep blood levels steady).. every 2-3 hours or so.. depending on how many hours you are awake in a given day

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusivex
    if your pretty set on just taking winny then id suggest 50mg a day. 10mg 5x a day (to keep blood levels steady).. every 2-3 hours or so.. depending on how many hours you are awake in a given day
    no need to take winny 5 times a day. The half-life is short, but not that short.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    What is this winny crash you are talking about?

Thread Information