BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up the question i have is how many of you have just done an oral only stack? and how whe

the question i have is how many of you have just done an oral only stack? and how where the results for you?...

would anybody like to share there thoghts, this could help questions i have and also bros on ar who also share the same thoughts. maybe an oral cycle had worked for you maybe you could share with the rest of us, your cycle plan,diet etc.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i have done just d-bol for 6 weeks and winny for 5 weeks it was grate. i startes at 5.5 135 2 weeks after i was done with the cycle i was 153. not bad is you ask me.
    dbol will give u weight quickly but its all water. i wouldnt do an oral cycle only persoannly but ive heard anavar is the best to do if u go that route. my buddy gained 10 lbs and kept it ona var only cycle.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i have done just d-bol for 6 weeks and winny for 5 weeks it was grate. i startes at 5.5 135 2 weeks after i was done with the cycle i was 153. not bad is you ask me.
    nice work bro, how was your diet? and did you have proper pct?... also did you manage to keep most of your gains, and how has it been since you came of your oral only cycle?...

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    dbol will give u weight quickly but its all water. i wouldnt do an oral cycle only persoannly but ive heard anavar is the best to do if u go that route. my buddy gained 10 lbs and kept it ona var only cycle.
    what if you uped the nolva does?...would that have worked for the water retention?..

also check out the thread posted by kaz, type in a search for orals and in there was a good discussion about a low dose cycle on dbol , that keeps all gains. it was a good read...

this was posted by kaz, this is a great read...

Okay, there have been quite a few posts recently about oral only cycles. One in particular attracted my attention and that was about using Dbol in AM only. It was due to that, and another post by CYCLEON (About T3 of all things) which prompted me into this little experiment. I figure that some may like to hear my results, and this may be a good post for a newbie to read as well. (Feel free to disagree with me, I'm only posting what has happened!)

Let me just get a baseline for the What’s and Why’s right now.

First, (For the newbies) we are ALL different – My findings worked for ME but may not work the same for you! Bear that in mind. This post is for information ONLY! I am not advocating this as a cycle, I'm just reporting my findings.

Second, I did NOT gauge my results by how many lbs I gained/lost. Since Dbol often makes us hold water we may say that we put on 15lbs and lost 10lbs of it and that sounds pretty bad, however if we had ignored the water and said we did a mild cycle and put on 5lbs that’s not so bad – To avoid this I used the mirror as a gauge for gains.

Third, as many of you may know if you have ever read some of my posts I am an advocate for light dosing – If you can gain from 200mg why use 400mg, since the only thing to actually go up exponentially with the dose are side effects!

Since we all know that Dbol is liver toxic I decided to go with a fairly light dose of the Russian Dbol. I used Russians because they always give me reasonably gains (Not as good as Naposim but better than Thais) but make me hold less water than Naposim. (Again this is a personal preference!)

I started with 35mg ed and ran this dose for 2 weeks, however, rather than split this up throughout the day as we normally would I took it like this:

Up at 7:00 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 7:30 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 10:30 am (About 20-30 mins before gym)
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 12:00 pm (Just after gym)

The extra tab (For those of you who did the math) was thrown in anywhere in there as I felt like it, although I TRIED to get it to rotate from one to the other. As you can see that is pretty much an AM only dosing of Dbol.

After 2 weeks of this I had made some noticeable gains (In the mirror) and my strength in the gym had gone up a little bit too. Interestingly I could see that there was very little water being held (And I DO mean VERY little!). Far, far less than I would normally hold, and I am a bitch for holding water on Dbol.

My next move was to drop my dose to 20mg each day, skipping the 7:30 tabs completely. I did this for a week.
    At the start of the next week (This week in fact) I dropped the dose to 10mg each day, taking my tabs just before I go to the gym.

When I first started the dose I noticed some slight testicular shrinkage (Within 7-8 days). This is now reversing itself as the dose drops (This is the reaction I expected from reading CYCLEON’s T3 post)

I also seem to have retained the gains I made, although they were not massive by any means, they are still there. I have had 2 other people watching me carefully too, and they agree that the gains have remained. Come this Sunday I will finish the Dbol completely.

If I had to guess I would say that I have maybe gained about 8-10lbs, perhaps a little more. My chest and arms especially seem fuller and harder (NOT something I usually associate with Dbol!), and again I have to say that I have held very little water at all, and as far as I can tell I am not holding any at all now.

I am sure that many of you will scoff at gaining a mere 8-10lbs, but before you do think about the fact that I gained them in 4 weeks only, I used one pretty cheap steroid and at very light dosage too! I retained all my gains, and held very little water. One of the common side effects of Dbol is to make me puff and pant more, as my blood pressure rises and I hold more water. This did not happen at all. Aside from the (very) slight testicular shrinkage I have suffered no sides at all, and even that has almost reversed itself completely now.

I doubt that the gains I made could be increased very much more by increasing the dose (I think you would end up holding water again, which was something I tried to avoid), however, if you DID increase the dose I would suggest a longer time to reduce it too, and of course that means a longer time using a liver toxic drug! One of my objectives was to see if I COULD make gains on a low dose in just 4 weeks. The answer is yes!

My conclusion then is that an oral only cycle CAN produce gains, but they will be small if you want to stay with a fairly safe dose. Of course you will make dramatically more gains if you incorporate an injectable as well. For myself I am rather pleased at the result. I have gained about 10lbs that seems to be in no hurry to go anywhere!

Peace

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you want to when Test would be infinitely better...

alot of people put down orals, i just wanted to open this to discussion. not alot of people would like to go down the needle path. also this might open some eyes especially with the post by kaz, i had posted here...

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Personally I would never run debol more than a couple of weeks. Its pointless, grow some balls and get some real AAS. All tabs will **** up your liver and kidneys. Good luck!

i say if ur not ready for needles then ur not ready for aas, JMO...
    if ur gon do something why not do it right?

first off, im not taking anything, second this topic is about what gain have been reported from an oral only stack.
    this is just for imformation purposes only not for intention just to learn...

this thread is to merely help people to understand the questions they may have...

honestly bro guys need to learn how to use the search button. theere r hundreds of threads about this already.

true,
    but we can still help, from others experiances. i mean look at the post that kaz had started, and in which i posted here also. doesnt that show any kind of proof that oral steriods can build muscle?...

now i know thats just ones experience, but thats why i have started this thread. i would like to find out others experiences, thoe everyone is different.

anyone out there to share experiences?,or should i have pick a better night lol...

The return on your money alone just isn't worth it, you still need PCT which will cost more than the Dbol in most cases if you're going the UG lab route. So by the time all is said and done you probably could have spent about the same money and gained 30lbs on Test (1st cycle) vs 5-8lbs on Dbol... who in their right mind would say "nah thats cool I'll stick with 8lbs, I really don't want to gain 30lbs for the same amount of money"

see thats what i dont understand, is you say 30 pounds yes thats great, but you cant say that you will keep that 30 pound. your body just cant handle a load like that and sustain that new muscle mass. i can see your body handling 5-8 pounds more easily than 30 jmo if 30 pounds was the case, dont you think that after 2 cycles that everyone on ar would be in mags, but hey that just me... i dont claim to know everything but i do know the difference of "whats to good to be true".... just me, dont mean to flame...
    Last edited by BOSTONBEATDOWNS; 12-05-2004 at 09:03 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats why you do a low dose cycle so you can keep more of your gains

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONBEATDOWNS
    first off, im not taking anything, second this topic is about what gain have been reported from an oral only stack.
    this is just for imformation purposes only not for intention just to learn...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=133876

u have already posted this topic before.....so why this one??

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONBEATDOWNS
    see thats what i dont understand, is you say 30 pounds yes thats great, but you cant say that you will keep that 30 pound. your body just cant handle a load like that and sustain that new muscle mass. i can see your body handling 5-8 pounds more easily than 30 jmo if 30 pounds was the case, dont you think that after 2 cycles that everyone on ar would be in mags, but hey that just me... i dont claim to know everything but i do know the difference of "whats to good to be true".... just me, dont mean to flame...
    In my first cycle I gained 30 and kept 26

It's not 100% muscle mass, just like in a Dbol cycle it won't be either, you might gain 8lbs but I bet only 4 or 5lbs is muscle. On the other hand my bf barely went up so I'd estimate I ended up with 20-22lbs of muscle. In my 2nd cycle I've gained about 15lbs of muscle mass in the same time frame. So there is dimishing returns as your weight increases, obviously you will not gain 30lbs on every cycle, just like if you gain 8lbs on a dbol cycle the 2nd one you would gain less than 6 i'd bet.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    years ago, before i knew any better, i did a dbol only cycle. i gained about 15 lbs, strength went up, but i lost everything with a few months of going off the cycle. not sure if it was because of no pct or because it was an all oral cycle. complete waste of money either way.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i've done 1 oral cycle
    My all oral cycle consisted of

50mg d-bol ED
    5mg winstrol ED
    50-100mg Oreton ED
    25-50mg t3 ED
    50-150mg proviron ED

to me it was highly effective..tho i wouldn't advocate it to anyone else
    It lasted 8weeks..
    I used it for contest prep.

I was big and hard (proviron prevented bloating..d-bol seemed to increase muscle glycogen)...and i've never retained that much muscle while dieting since.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    When I first started working out seriously in Jan 2004 I made a decision to do a d/anobol cycle by the march. I did 4 weeks then had 2 wks off then did another 4 wks. gaining an extra 5lb. But if I knew then what I know now I doubt I would have looked at the things because whats to say that I wouldn't have made them gains anyway?
    Like KAZ said, it works for some and not others but in my opinion I'd probably stay clear of the stuff and stick with injecting, but only when the time is right.

nice, this is what i want to see along with alot of others. i appriciate you bros, taking the time, to lay it out for unexperienced users of dbol ,orals in general. it helps too see if it worked for some or mostly none.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Don't listen to people that say oral only cycles won't work. All steroids increase protein synthesis. This will cause an accumulation of nitrogen in the muscles. As long as you get your natural testosterone levels back up to normal, and you have not surpassed what your natural body can maintain with a good diet, then you will keep most of your gains. Water retention fools a lot of people into thinking they made nitrogen gains, when they only gained water. If you take a steroid , even just 100mg of primo for one or two weeks, you will reduce your natural testosterone levels. I believe that you should always start with testosterone to replace what you are supressing naturally, and then build on top of that. Otherwise, you will be a big dude with no sex drive. Not all steroids increase sex drive...that is why you need testosterone to avoid fina/deca dick.

nice, sigmund froid thanks for you post this will help me and others. alot of people bash roids, but they forgett to remember why dbol was invented along with other orals. there is always a reason for something...jmo

Thread Information