jesus freak 1 is offline New Member

Finished accutane, Question on gear though

I just finished a 7 month cycle of accutane. It was given by the derm and monitored every month and I passed all the blood tests. I was thinking to take 1 month off after the accutane(december) and then january start my cycle. Do you think I could start my cycle(test 500mg 10 weeks,dbol 25mg 4 weeks) proper PCT now? I dont want to ruin the 7 months of accutane, you guys think I will break out really bad even though I finished the accutane?

Also, I read before taking something to help my liver out while on a cycle actually just causes more stress on your liver, it was either on here or bodybuilding.com forums where I read about it and they had tests done to confirm it. Whats all of your views on that as well?

Thanks for helping a brotha from anotha motha out.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have a preexisting acne condition u will break out
    i only get acne during pct
    take b-5 ed it will reduce the oils in ur skin that cause acne

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    if u have a preexisting acne condition u will break out
    i only get acne during pct
    take b-5 ed it will reduce the oils in ur skin that cause acne
    Well thats why I took the accutane, but now I have really good skin.. I know I should expect a little bit of acne but do you think the cycle of accutane will be pointless and the acne wont go away again?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    u obviously have an acne problem thats y u took accu
    so by taking roids ur ace most likely wiil flare up again jmo

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You won't know what to expect until you do it. Everyone is different. I don't have probs whit acne on AS but never did before either. I would skip the d-bol and start with test only just to see how you react. If you get results you can always do a second cycle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    No lie Bro, it's good to see you posting and typing good english. If i remember correctly drugs like accutane shinks the oil glands to deal with acne for good.

Run the cycle.

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    No lie Bro, it's good to see you posting and typing good english. If i remember correctly drugs like accutane shinks the oil glands to deal with acne for good.

Run the cycle.

If you care about your skin that much,... DONT DO THE CYCLE. I have ran accutane 2 times and am currently on it again after my last cycle. My acne was clear for 3 years until i ever touched the juice and during and after every cycle my acne would get worse. So if u suffered the accutane process i wouldnt mess it up... just my .02

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus freak 1
    Well thats why I took the accutane, but now I have really good skin.. I know I should expect a little bit of acne but do you think the cycle of accutane will be pointless and the acne wont go away again?
    Accutane is very effective, so taking it would not be pointless. You just want to monitor your liver values to be safe.

Swolelifter is offline New Member
    So do you guys think that taking a cycle now will make me go back to breaking out like i used to before I took 7 months of Accutane (which i finished last month and my skin is pretty much perfect compared to before)? I plan on running 500mg/wk test enanthate week 1-10 and D-bol 25mg/day week 1-4 and of course PCT. I dont expect to run this cycle without getting one pimple, I know there will be some, but I'm hoping that the Accutane that I took will prevent me from breaking out like I did before I took the Accutane. What do you guys think I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by Swolelifter
    So do you guys think that taking a cycle now will make me go back to breaking out like i used to before I took 7 months of Accutane (which i finished last month and my skin is pretty much perfect compared to before)? I plan on running 500mg/wk test enanthate week 1-10 and D-bol 25mg/day week 1-4 and of course PCT. I dont expect to run this cycle without getting one pimple, I know there will be some, but I'm hoping that the Accutane that I took will prevent me from breaking out like I did before I took the Accutane. What do you guys think I should do?
    you have the same problem that I have? and took 7 months accutane also, woa

smegs is offline Member
    my cousin was on accutane, was very helpful for his acne problem, he then cycled, and was fine for most part, pct was more noticable
    i'd say your fine, if you wanna be safe, consult a GP for more info or even the doctor u got ur accutane off of.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as mentioned before..... it depends ont he person. Some people take accutane and then run a cycle after and never get another pimple. While others can take accutane.... look at a steroid ... and break out.

in my opinion..... run the cycle. You can buy accutane at a research site..... so if you do break out... u can hop on the accutane after cycle and it'll clear up again. I find myself on accutane once durring cycle and once after..... No problems thus far.

PM me if you need the name of the research site for the accutane... im not sure if i can post it anymore.
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information