Thread: test question

stelz is offline New Member

test question

watsup brothers, i started a cycle two weeks of dbol and sus, went to my source today to top on my sus cause i didnt have enough. he had run out of sus and told me to take test enthanate 250 in the mean time till he gets more in. will this make a difference to my cycle? i bought 10ml of test.enth and will run at 3mls a week for three weeks and then switch back to sus, i know i should probarly stay on the ent. but a mate is visiting me from overseas and bringing me some sus so i dont wanna spend any more money on the cycle. what do you guys reckon?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    there should not be any real problem from switching but you will loose the effect of the short esters in the sust

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    always wait until you have everything including pct before starting a cycle..!!

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    always wait until you have everything including pct before starting a cycle..!!
    very good point

1st thing is dont start till you have everything, buuuuuuut....

Quote Originally Posted by stelz
    watsup brothers, i started a cycle two weeks of dbol and sus, went to my source today to top on my sus cause i didnt have enough. he had run out of sus and told me to take test enthanate 250 in the mean time till he gets more in. will this make a difference to my cycle? i bought 10ml of test.enth and will run at 3mls a week for three weeks and then switch back to sus, i know i should probarly stay on the ent. but a mate is visiting me from overseas and bringing me some sus so i dont wanna spend any more money on the cycle. what do you guys reckon?
    since you've already started I'd say stay on the test E through out the cycle..and keep it at 500 mgs through out the cycle..Btw is this your 1st?? if so switching back to the sust might cause some complications with the fluctuating test levels the sust brings on..I'm not too knowledgable on the complete low-down on sust but with the 4 diff esters in it it can cause your test levels to flux somewhat..alot of vets recommend sust shot eod If you wanna keep it simple stick with the Test E through out..Stay tuned for a more knowledgable response...

stelz is offline New Member

thanks mate, no this is my 4th cycle. i know i should have waited till i got everything but with juice prices so ridiculous in aus, i wanted to find the best possible price, time was running out and i had everything but my test. thing is i got this sus coming in in a few weeks and i dont wanna waste it. maybe i should just save it for a future cycle and get some more test enth. can i run it at 750mg a week, end the dbol and then add some deca at 400mg a week. is 750 to high?

imann is offline Member
    It will take a minimum of about two weeks for the test-E to "kick-in". You will be off the short prop based esters probably by the time you read this. You will experience a slight fluctuation in your test levels,but it should be minimal.You would be better off substituting prop ED or EOD, but if all you have access to is test-E,that is better than nothing.I would never recommend starting a cycle without all my gear and PCT items on hand.Here is the chemical structure for what you are about to put in your body.

Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    It will take a minimum of about two weeks for the test-E to "kick-in". You will be off the short prop based esters probably by the time you read this. You will experience a slight fluctuation in your test levels,but it should be minimal.You would be better off substituting prop ED or EOD, but if all you have access to is test-E,that is better than nothing.I would never recommend starting a cycle without all my gear and PCT items on hand.Here is the chemical structure for what you are about to put in your body.

Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

great post man.....that is what we need.

Thread Information