IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

Sustanon Vs. Omnadren

Any one that has tried both of these blends, can you please state your opinion on wich is better and why. Looking more so for results.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    i have never tried omna's before, but from experience i have used 20cc's of sustanon @ 1/2 EOD for 10 weeks and loved it, but it was too costly, for it was one of my first cycles and I did not have a cheap source.

-Tose

Iowa is offline Banned
    ive never used sust, but 2 years ago I used omnas and they hurt like hell. Ill never use them again. Couldnt walk w/o limping for about 2 days after the injection.

Come on, there has to be more experienced users.....

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I've used Organon Sust 250 before and yielded good results. Never done Omnadren , I heard its dirty and worse for your body as far as sides. Only thing I don't like about either is injecting once every three days in order to keep blood levels stable. Where with Enanthate and Cyp its once a week and I think the same results. Test is test.

youknowme is offline Member
    Done both, same thing...contains the same, feels the same. Beware of fakes though there are plenty. Go with the cheapest one, that depends on where you live. In europe omna is as cheap as milk

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Their the very same compound, go with the cheapest.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Some interesting reading about Sustanon ..

SUSTANON, CLICK HERE.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Less water retention with sustanon , good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Less water retention with sustanon, good luck.
    IT'S THE SAME COMPOUND...you wont get less bloat with sust then with omna.

Old!!! Omnadren are since 2003 exactly the same as sustanon .

With over 800 posts you really should know this...

Every price list and profile on the two says those listings on both... so please send me a page to back what you said up, and ill email my sources and these pages to change that info

Omnadren now contains the same compound as Sustanon 250, I sent you a PM Dimes...

Got it, If this is true, well my bad... all the sites I am in have the old info then.

Yup, they are kinda slow to update or perhaps just very un-informed
    I'm glad thats settled then

If so, go with omnadren , its the cheapest one.

Jackman is offline Banned
    they are the exact same thing unless you get an older version.

Omnadren 250 is an oil-based injectable containing a blend of four different testosterone esters: Testosterone propionate , phenylpropionate, isocaproate and caproate. Being a four-component testosterone, Omnadren is most commonly compared to Sustanon . While it does contain Testosterone propionate , testosterone phenylpropionate and isocaproate in the same strength as Sustanon, the last ester is different. Please note however, that the older versions of Omnadren list isohexanoate and hexanoate as the final two ingredients. Hexanoate is simply another work for caproate, so the last ester (decanoate) is the only Sustanon constituent missing from Omnadren.

One of the only noticeable differences between Sustanon and Omnadren seems to be the speed in which estrogen buildup occurs. In comparison, the process appears to be slightly more pronounced with Omnadren. This is of course just a matter of timing, as the slowest releasing ester in Omnadren (caproate) is a little faster acting than enanthate . Blood testosterone levels will therefore peak much faster with this compound, not having the same gradual release time imposed by testosterone decanoate. Users likewise report water retention much earlier into a cycle. While water retention may lead to a more rapid buildup of size and strength, it can become pronounced enough to cause a very smooth and watery look to develop (hiding muscle definition). In addition, the excess estrogen is likely to cause the development of gynecomastia . This effect is especially pronounced with Omnadren, usually presenting itself quickly after a cycle has been started. Estrogen can also be responsible for increases in body fat storage during treatment, resulting in a further loss of definition. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of estrogen, yet still seek the power of a testosterone, would therefore need to addition an antiestrogen such as Nolvadex ® and/or Proviron ®. Arimidex ®, a powerful antiaromatase, is another option available to us. Although very costly, this drug works much more efficiently than any other antiestrogen in use by athletes. It would have great use with such a strong item as Omnadren, as the standard remedies would not be quite as effective.

Being a testosterone, one can also expect the typical set of androgenic side effects. Oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth and increase aggression are all very common with this product. It can also bring out or aggravate a condition of male pattern baldness. Men with a familial predisposition for hair loss should probably avoid this item. We do however, have the option to addition Proscar® (finasteride). This is a drug that can effectively prevent testosterone from converting into DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in certain androgen target tissues. Since DHT is the primary culprit with testosterone's androgenic side effects, adding Proscar® to the cycle should allow it to be much more comfortable. Omnadren is also likely to suppress endogenous testosterone production rather quickly. It is therefore almost a necessity to add a testosterone stimulating drug like HCG and/or Clomid®/Nolvadex® when concluding therapy. This way we can prevent a retracted period of unbalanced hormone levels, hopefully avoiding a "crash" after the steroids have been removed.

Being a powerful, long acting testosterone blend, the effect of Omnadren is of course quite comparable to that of Sustanon (except that its release time is closer to cypionate or enanthate). It is similarly a powerful androgen, capable of providing great gains in mass and strength. Due of the high level of water retention associated with testosterone, Omnadren is really only applicable for bulking purposes. While it is very effective alone, it is also combined often with a number of other steroids depending on the desired result. Many athletes prefer to combine Omnadren with a strong anabolic like Deca -Durabolin ® or Equipoise ® for example, in an attempt to lower the overall testosterone dosage and run a more quality mass building cycle. On the other hand, power-lifters and those looking for dramatic gains in mass and strength (regardless of quality) may stack Omnadren with heavy orals such as Anadrol 50® or Dianabol . Here of course the strength and weight gain should be even more extreme, although androgenic/estrogenic side effects are expected to be as well.

Although Omnadren stays active in the body for about two weeks, it is generally injected on a weekly basis. A dosage of 250-750mg (1-3 ampules) per week is more than sufficient to achieve great results. Some take advantage of the very low price of Omnadren (Europe) and take excessively large amounts. Beyond 750mg or 1000mg weekly added side effects will no doubt be greatly outweighing growth, so there is usually little need for such excess. With this drug we really don't want to mistake water bloat for muscle growth. And while a number of adventurous women do experiment with testosterone products, Omnadren is probably not a good choice. The long action of this compound, mixed with the highly androgenic nature of testosterone, makes a poor combination. Virilization symptoms can develop quite easily with a strong androgen, making a long acting product like Omnadren notably dangerous should problems become evident. Testosterone propionate is a much better choice should an androgen like this be absolutely necessary, as it will give the user much greater control over her blood testosterone level.

Due to the extremely low price for this drug in Poland, Omnadren is made readily available on the black market. Among bodybuilders, Omnadren is generally considered to be inferior to Sustanon however. Price may have something to do with this belief, as this drug is generally much cheaper than Sustanon on the black market. It is likewise usually pushed when availability of (or money for) Sustanon is short. At this point counterteits are not a major concern, so it is considered a trustworthy item. Don't be alarmed if your Omnadren seems to have a different look than we display or you remember from previous experience. The packaging of this product seems to change quite often. For starters, the company name changed officially in 1991 from "Polfa" to "Jelfa", although for years after the older version boxes could still be found in circulation. The color of the boxes also varies, and has included pink & white, green & white, gray, and gray & blue. What is constant is that each box contains five ampules, protected in a white paper or plastic holder. The old ampules are clear glass, and are imprinted with red or black ink that will rub off easily. The newer version is identified by a paper ampule label, which currently bears black print.

Omnadren

This will explain why you have more water retention (even with the new blend) and it is NOT a dirty drug....

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    TEST IS TEST...plain and simple...just the esters r different...

peace

db

Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    Omnadren

This will explain why you have more water retention (even with the new blend) and it is NOT a dirty drug....
    What?
    We've been through this...it's the same thing! How can the same thing get to different outcomes?! More water retention my @ss...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    What?
    We've been through this...it's the same thing! How can the same thing get to different outcomes?! More water retention my @ss...
    according to anabolics 2004 they are not the same. Only difference is the long ester, caproate in omnas decanoate in sust. Caproate is a little faster acting than decanoate hence the faster water buildup. But for all intents and purposes they are the same, only difference is a few days.

However, Jelfa is marketing omna as being the same as sust. I'll better go buy some to be sure cause you lot are confusing me

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    all the new jelfas in the pink and white box utilize the caproate ester. im lookin at it right now

now, I would confidently tell anybody that they are identical, the only difference is 100mg of test with a difference of only a few days in the ester.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    all the new jelfas in the pink and white box utilize the caproate ester. im lookin at it right now

now, I would confidently tell anybody that they are identical, the only difference is 100mg of test with a difference of only a few days in the ester.
    Got my hands on a box right now...true...it says capronate. But thats close enough for me. I'm sticking to my previous statement, it's the same

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    samey-same...go with whatever you can get the cheapest!

Mr.Frost is offline New Member
    They are overall the same compound! BUT.............................
    the quality really varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, from my personal experience, the best omnas to get are the ones in the pink box (jelfa) the amps will have a tiny letter on the side , like an x, v, y. Those are good.
    The sust , theres a couple the portugese ones and the organon (clear amp/green lettering) enjoy!

Thread Information