Thread: Normas

MACHI is offline Associate Member

Normas

.........FAKES
    Last edited by MACHI; 04-05-2005 at 12:13 AM.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    That thread looking stuff, is it like the oil that almost seems like it's not mixed properly. ( Drug disolved into the oil)

And you know how easy it is to recap bottles hey.....Even amps. Don't put anything past being untampered. Cautious is Good.

I would be weary buddy.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    bro i have a friend who just purchased some norma's and they were good fakes, so beware....and if you got the money, get them tested and post them, this would be good info for everyone

Hearing what Tose here has said, it has been recapped forsure and diluted with another compound that is not mixing 100% with whats in there. Chances are there is probably 25% of the real shtuff left. Be Mad now!

Tose and IR - thanks for your replies. If these things are fake they're the best I've seen, ever. I have extensive chemistry knowledge. In fact I'm almost tempted to use the GC/MS and other machines at the university I'm at to test it. I'll prob just use SRCS or some others companies I'm considering though. Haven't made up my mind yet.

The tiny 'thread-like' strands are deffinitely not nadrolone decanoate that has crystalized out of solution. I can say that with 100% certainty. The granule could be I guess but its texture and discoloration incline me to say no. If it is it would have to be a crude which dosn't even make sense anyways unless the discoloring properties are soluble in solution. I'm going to try and precipitate some cpd out of soln with a freeze test in a minute here just to see what happends. I've I do get it tested I'll post picture of vials and the assay results. Any recommendations on companies other than SRCS?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    My Normas have never EVER had that problem. IMHO I wouldn't touch them.

Well its on its way to SRCS so you guys will have a lab assay to look at shortly......

What do they typically charge for somethin like that?

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    What do they typically charge for somethin like that?
    $100 at srcs

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    $100 at srcs
    Worth every penny, IMHO, to expose a crook. Remember some times it isn't your supplier who is adulterating the stuff. Sometimes he is getting ripped off and doesn't know it. You might be doing your source a favor. Then again, maybe he needs an ass beating. At least anybody reading your post will know to beware.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Worth every penny, IMHO, to expose a crook. Remember some times it isn't your supplier who is adulterating the stuff. Sometimes he is getting ripped off and doesn't know it. You might be doing your source a favor. Then again, maybe he needs an ass beating. At least anybody reading your post will know to beware.
    So true..... In this case, I trust my source, so it would be him thats getting screwed (and me I guess - but he will more than make good for it if thats the case). Since most people don't run deca alone they prob wouldn't even know if it contained inert ingredients. So he prob wouldn't get any negative feedback from customers. The only reason I doubted it was because of its level of contamination. Otherwise, its the best fake I've ever seen. We'll see in a few.......

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    $100 at srcs
    For single compound analysis.

For multiple compound analysis like Sust its $250.

IMO - $100 is well worth knowing for sure what kind of, if any, AAS your sticking in your ASS. lol
    Last edited by MACHI; 12-09-2004 at 02:58 AM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    Since most people don't run deca alone they prob wouldn't even know if it contained inert ingredients.
    Wow... good point. My first cycle was the classic dbol /deca /sust thing with 500 sust and 400 deca weekly and you got me wondering if the deca, or some of it, might not have been fake. I got good gains that I was happy with, but I didn't blow up like everybody predicted. The deca came from two different sources and either or both could have been compromised. It does look pretty easy to print up some legit looking labels and cap a bunch of vials with who knows what in them. Contrast that to faking amps... doing good looking amps could be a serious undertaking. You would have to have a pretty sophisticated factory set up, compared to faking bottled gear.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i will be spending $700 for 9000ml of 20ml/150mg primo from univex and im def. getting it tested
    they show lab results that came in at 20ml/141mg
    but i gotta be sure and im already spending $700 whats another $100

Update Lab Assay

[IMG]Norma Decas.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Normas-norma-decas.jpg  

Followup

It seems as though my suspicions were correct. This is the lab assay of the sample I sent to SRCS. A picture of the gear will be up in a few min too once I borrow a friends digital camera. Again, these are the absolute best fakes I have ever seen. The only thing that prompted me to get them tested was their contamination level.

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    **** bro that ****ed up i would be highly pissed!!!what source you get the from is it off here??

Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    **** bro that ****ed up i would be highly pissed!!!what source you get the from is it off here??
    Here are the pics - My source is very trusted. The problem is that he deals with multiple suppliers so it would be relatively easy for fakes to sneak in. I doubt that he knew they were fake but it is a possibility. I'd like to think not however. Even gold sources go bad. So you never know. Like I said before though, since most people don't run deca alone they prob wouldn't even have noticed it was bunk. Anyways my guy made up for it. Covered the lab test cost, replaced the fake ones, and threw in extra. The new normas I'm getting are fresh outta the factory. (red laser etch) My source dosn't operate on this board and on very few boards in general.

Ok I gotta hit the gym. Learn from my experiences fellas.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Normas-img_0236.jpg   Normas-img_0239.jpg   Normas-img_0230.jpg  
    Last edited by MACHI; 01-20-2005 at 04:03 PM.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    dude pm him with a question like this one...just for future reference

Thread Information