smackdown is offline New Member

with history of hepa; roids still applicable???

good day fellow iron freaks...

just finish my test e cycle a month a ago... and my friend could believe of what i've gain, he's so jealous that he also want to have a test e cycle but he's thinking twice because he has a past history of hepatitis... i advice him to have a test e cycle and don't go with orals... is my advice good or not... need some advices from my fellow gym rats thanx....

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its a bad idea hepatitis does a number on your liver if he was to do it i would def say only by the needle but i dont advise it at all

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I think its a bad idea hepatitis does a number on your liver if he was to do it i would def say only by the needle but i dont advise it at all
    If he does do it by the needle stay the f*** away from them. Also make sure he knows how to dispose of them in a safe manner.

With any chronic diseases like hepa your immune system is allready taxed. He'll have an increased chance of infection and abscess formation if he dosn't follow proper injection procedure. Just make sure he does his research.

I don't think you'll find anyone who would recommend AAS to a person with hepatitis though...........IMO its a bad idea.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    If he does do it by the needle stay the f*** away from them. Also make sure he knows how to dispose of them in a safe manner.

With any chronic diseases like hepa your immune system is allready taxed. He'll have an increased chance of infection and abscess formation if he dosn't follow proper injection procedure. Just make sure he does his research.

I don't think you'll find anyone who would recommend AAS to a person with hepatitis though...........IMO its a bad idea.

I have Hep-C and i've done 3 cycles and my liver is fine. Of course i use at my own risk.

Make sure your bro doubles up on the milkthistle. He might want to get his values checked before he starts up.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Has he been tested more than once for the Hep? The reason I'm asking is that a positive hep test usually has a 50/50 chance of being a lab mistake.

I donated blood about 4 years ago, and got word in the mail that I had been exposed to Hep-C. I then had another blood test done about 2 years later, and the test came back negative. The doc said that the labs that test the blood from donation make mistakes all the time, and that it's more common that people would think.

Tell him to get a re-test if he's never done that.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Isnt hepatitis curable? Once it goes away you would be fine to cycle right?

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Nope. Once you have Hep-C, you have it for life. It's treatable, but not curable. If you treat it correctly, it may only take about 5 years off your life. But the average is that Hep-C take approximately 10 years from your life. At least that's what the doc told me.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    I would stay away from doing them if I were him.. If he does use them, tell him to have weekly blood work done.

Click here for Body Building DVDs and Books at discount prices
    Click here for quality supplements at great prices

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Nope. Once you have Hep-C, you have it for life. It's treatable, but not curable. If you treat it correctly, it may only take about 5 years off your life. But the average is that Hep-C take approximately 10 years from your life. At least that's what the doc told me.

What about the other Hepatitis strands?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Im not totally sure but i think Hep a-b runs a course like a flu then leaves your body.. not sure. I knew a dude who had Hep-a he got pretty messed up because of it. Did a quick number on him.

smackdown is offline New Member
    actually my friend didn't got hepa A,B or C 15yrs ago... its a rare case they said, the doctor said to him he has only 5% chance because of the many complications and his pancreas are damaged too..... thanks to God he's still alive

Thread Information