Thread: BA reaction

sauceman is offline Junior Member

BA reaction

hey guys, im having a real bad reaction to the BA in my prop. well at least thats what i think it is. i always get real sore with prop, but a few injection site get swollen and blotchy and real warm to the touch. i really dont think its an infection. my source said his BA in the prop is on the high side. might there be anything that i could take to combat my body's reaction or should i just get some sterile oil.
    thanks

righton is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the "fk that prop hurts" club! Just cut it with some sterile oil or mix with some other gear.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    hey guys, im having a real bad reaction to the BA in my prop. well at least thats what i think it is. i always get real sore with prop, but a few injection site get swollen and blotchy and real warm to the touch. i really dont think its an infection. my source said his BA in the prop is on the high side. might there be anything that i could take to combat my body's reaction or should i just get some sterile oil.
    thanks
    Some people claim that mixing EQ with prop helps reduce the bad injection site reactions.

what should i do if my body doesnt get used to it? its kind of annoying when your ass is all red and swollen. yeah i did mix it with the eq once and its sore but not as much and it didnt turn red and swollen. but 1cc of eq divided by 7 shots a week isnt much to cut it. i guess ill try to find some sterile oil

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    what should i do if my body doesnt get used to it? its kind of annoying when your ass is all red and swollen. yeah i did mix it with the eq once and its sore but not as much and it didnt turn red and swollen. but 1cc of eq divided by 7 shots a week isnt much to cut it. i guess ill try to find some sterile oil
    Sauceman,

If you decide to use the sterile oil, post again and tell us how it turned out.

BTW...What kind of prop are you using? I've only used human grade prop (Nordic) and I've never had an problem with it except when injecting in my quad, which hurt so much I limped for 3 days after the injection.

alright ill let you know. its UG lab gear.

Thread Information