rixyroids is offline Associate Member

which first-bulk or cut?

guys, need to see what u all think

im 5'11'', 252lbs and body fat is around 20-25% so its pretty high! only been bodybuilding for a year now, when i started i was 220lbs

i was wondering, should i bulk up then do cardio and diet for a while then go cut, or shud i diet and cut and then bulk up? i just want to be hugh but i want cut too as i dont seem to have a lot of tone at present!

pls let me know guys

cheers

rixyroids is offline Associate Member

Smile

anyone??

fabry is offline Senior Member
    bulk or cut depend on your goal...
    in both cases, id leave aas away for a while and start to cut with diet, cardio and maybe some eca till ur body fat will drop to 15-16%...

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    guys, need to see what u all think

im 5'11'', 252lbs and body fat is around 20-25% so its pretty high! only been bodybuilding for a year now, when i started i was 220lbs

i was wondering, should i bulk up then do cardio and diet for a while then go cut, or shud i diet and cut and then bulk up? i just want to be hugh but i want cut too as i dont seem to have a lot of tone at present!

pls let me know guys

cheers
    if i were u i wud diet and cut u need to rid as much of that fat as possible otherwise u will look just big and fat and will be much harder to cut after a bulker with so much bodyfat
    good luck bro

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would lower you BF first bruh. Then if you still want to hit up some juice..

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm, 20, 25% bf is very, very high bro, you already have the mass so why would you want to gain more mass? imo, if i was you i would put myself on a strict diet, cardio and good nutrition plan, lower my bf to around 15% then do a cutting cycle. My eliminating your bf your muscle definition will come out more, therefor you will look even better. Just my opinion bro, good luck!

Latin

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer 8
    if i were u i wud diet and cut u need to rid as much of that fat as possible otherwise u will look just big and fat and will be much harder to cut after a bulker with so much bodyfat
    good luck bro
    The more muscle you have the easier it is to cut.. If you can know for a certain that it's only LEAN mass you'll gain then go for it, but your diet has to be nailed,and you can't start cutting straight away because you have to solidify your gains. Personally I have decided to cut before I do a cycle. I am shedding 30 pounds then I will hit a cycle up

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    TAke your bodyfat down to 15% and then bulk.

Thread Information