Thread: is this enough

big DB is offline New Member

is this enough

going to start next cycle.I got 20ml of test e 250 & 10 ml of deca 300.I am 5'9 185 12%bf.going to do 1cc test & 1/2 cc of deca twice a wk.My bro said to also get some dbol to start off with & come off with.Is this a good idea or go with what i got.What do you guys think?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big DB
    going to start next cycle.I got 20ml of test e 250 & 10 ml of deca 300.I am 5'9 185 12%bf.going to do 1cc test & 1/2 cc of deca twice a wk.My bro said to also get some dbol to start off with & come off with.Is this a good idea or go with what i got.What do you guys think?
    You should be clearer about your cycle. Based on simple math, I'm assuming your cycle is going to be 10 weeks long.

Do you mean you'll be running this:

Weeks 1-10:
    Test enan @ 500mg per week
    Deca @ 300mg per week

If that's what you meant, then that's a reasonable cycle. Personally, I think it's a bit high to start with, but I don't know how many cycles you've done.

Questions for you:
    1. How old are you?
    2. How many cycles have you done?
    3. What are you goals for this cycle?
    4. Are you planning to use any anti-e's
    5. Have you planned your PCT (post cycle therapy )?

BTW...You should get into the habbit of writing your cycles out like I did in the example because its easier for people to understand when they critique your cycle.

If you want, you can add the traditional jumpstart of:

Weeks 1-4:
    Dbol @ 20-30mg per day

But, this addition really won't make or break your cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-06-2004 at 10:04 AM.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you got some more research to do.. You will need to run the test longer than the deca . You will not get the whole 10ml out of a vial because of the 1/10 that the pin holds.

If you doin deca you will want some Anti E's

b6 200mg ed (you can get that at kmart, walgreens, GNC
    ldex .25mg ed (you can get it at AR-R )
    nolva 10-20mg ed (you can get it at AR-R)

Clomid for PCT (you can get it at AR-R)

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Bro you got some more research to do.. You will need to run the test longer than the deca . You will not get the whole 10ml out of a vial because of the 1/10 that the pin holds.

If you doin deca you will want some Anti E's

b6 200mg ed (you can get that at kmart, walgreens, GNC
    ldex .25mg ed (you can get it at AR-R )
    nolva 10-20mg ed (you can get it at AR-R)

Clomid for PCT (you can get it at AR-R)
    Just for his clarification, these are what those abbreviated compounds are:

ldex = liquidex
    nolva = nolvadex

He most likely doesn't know what they are, and this will help him in further research.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem

ldex = liquidex
    nolva = nolvadex

He most likely doesn't know what they are, and this will help him in further research.
    Good post, daem.

Quote Originally Posted by daem

ldex = liquidex
    nolva = nolvadex

Good call bro..
    I was in a hurry Had someone comming in my office for a short meeting.. (Well maybe i am just a Lazy bastard.. )

i am 36 & have done 4 cycles of mostly test.i would like to gain some winter mass,20-25lbs.as for anti es i havent had any problems in the past,but this is more gear in one cycle then i,ve done b4.as 4 pct i am trying to get some clomad,but can i come off slowly with the dbol to get normal test back up. thanks 4 the help

You need clomid bro. It's not expensive. I would get some JMO.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    I thought that Deca converts to progesterone and not estrogen so anti-E's are useless with Deca. But since he is using Enanthate they would be useful. Correct me if I'm wrong.

the nolvadex & liquidex should be taken all the way thru cycle right?And i can get them & clomid at where?

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXANDER42
    I thought that Deca converts to progesterone and not estrogen so anti-E's are useless with Deca. But since he is using Enanthate they would be useful. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That is what the B6 is for.

the nolvadex & liquidex should be taken all the way thru cycle right?And i can get them & clomid at where?

I take them all the way through. Some start taking them before they start the cycle. I just take them when i start..

You can get them from AR-R the link at the top of the page. That way you can support the board.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    i am 36 & have done 4 cycles of mostly test.i would like to gain some winter mass,20-25lbs.as for anti es i havent had any problems in the past,but this is more gear in one cycle then i,ve done b4.as 4 pct i am trying to get some clomad,but can i come off slowly with the dbol to get normal test back up. thanks 4 the help
    NO! It will only prolong the agony LOL! Actually some folks use dbol or other short acting gear as a bridge between the last shot and the beginning of pct. The reason for that is the injectable gear slowly peters out of your system and for a while you are very depleted but not yet depleted enough for effective pct. So the dbol is used to stay fairly anabolic while waiting for the long esters to leave the body. Then you stop the dbol and crash, and next day start pct so you shorten the period of depletion to a matter of hours. Most people don't do this and the jury is still out. But no, don't use dbol to taper off. You will still need pct regardless unless you want to take 4-6 months to recover, during which time you will lose most if not all of your gains.

Most people would simply use the dbol to kick off the beginning of the cycle, but it isn't essential. Personally I like to be already holding some water when the test kicks in. It makes those first few monster workouts when you feel like friggin superman a lot less traumatic on the joints.

You don't HAVE to stop the deca before stopping the test, but it is a good idea from the standpoint of libido and androgenics. I would up the dose of deca so that you run it out a week or two before running out of the test, myself. You could front-load the deca a bit, too, I think. Stay tuned same bat-time same bat-channel for a flurry of reasons not to do this LOL!

Thread Information