ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member

Question Using Propecia to combat hairloss while on steroids

Has anybody heard any contraindications to using Propecia (for hairloss) with steroids ,especially Winstrol or Primo? Since Winny and Primo are DHT derivatives and Propecia is a DHT inhibitor will this affect the positive anabolic gains?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Finasteride won't be any use in stopping hairloss caused by winny or primo (cos they're DHT ''derivatives'') - It wont cause you any harm tho, but pointless........ do a search......

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    What about using Propecia with Deca ? I have heard of negative effects.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I used propecia with test/deca and gained 28 pounds. I don't think it had any negative effects but even if it did I would rather have my hair then 4 or 5 extra pounds.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Finasteride won't be any use in stopping hairloss caused by winny or primo (cos they're DHT ''derivatives'') - It wont cause you any harm tho, but pointless........ do a search......
    I know everyone says that with winny etc that propecia won't work because they are already in DHT form. However wouldn't propecia at least combat naturally occuring DHT conversion while on a cycle with winny? I doubt this would make alot of difference but it has to help.

Thread Information