Thread: cycle help

rfuller is offline New Member

cycle help with hgh and deca and winstrol tabs

I'm about to start a cycle. I've done about four other cycles but it's been about three years since the last time. I have to drop about ten pounds and i want to look ripped. I have a great base but way to bulky. I have three kits of hgh serostim (120 iu's per kit). I plan to use 3 iu's a day. I also have 10cc of 300mg of deca I plan 1.5 cc a week and I have 500 tabs of 10mg winstrol i plan to take 5 tabs a day. I also have clen . and ctyomel and havent worked them in yet. I know i should have some test but i want to cut up. Thanks all for your help.
    Last edited by rfuller; 12-06-2004 at 12:58 AM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    3 ius is not enough you need 5-6 and you also need to run it for at least 6 months which can get expensive trust me it is the greatest safe way to gain muscle and lose fat but is very costly to do right.

I can get the kits for about $300 a kit does that sound right? I can afford that for 6 months if you think thats right.

And whats the best book out now a days I have one that got from the late Dan Duchaine. Thanks for all your help.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    If your using gh for the fat burning properties you want to dose at 1.5-3 IU but what are you planning on using it for?

I'll be using it for fat burning purposes only. I'm race car driver so I need to lose about ten pounds and look lean.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    where's the test bro?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    then you should run it 1.5-3IU

i can get test but I always gain weight and look soft.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by rfuller
    I'll be using it for fat burning purposes only. I'm race car driver so I need to lose about ten pounds and look lean.
    Why use HGH just to use 10 lbs? You like to waste money? An OTC fat burner could have worked just fine.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    go with prop, less water retention and make sure to do pct when your done.

i can get test but I always gain weight and look soft.

Your right Big K.L.G but the last time i used hgh i felt great. My skin was tight my hair was thicker. It did a total change to my body. I do want to loss only ten pounds but I want to look like those 100 meter sprinters. I kinda of soft now. I make pretty good money so $2000 a year on growth to make me feel better and look younger is worth it I think

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Thumbs up

Your right Big K.L.G but the last time i used hgh i felt great. My skin was tight my hair was thicker. It did a total change to my body. I do want to loss only ten pounds but I want to look like those 100 meter sprinters. I kinda of soft now. I make pretty good money so $2000 a year on growth to make me feel better and look younger is worth it I think
    Ok bro i thought you just wanted the GH for fat loss, hell if it had the money i'd be on 6 i.u ed right now! Good luck with your goals.
    BTW use some letrozole with the testosterone to aviod the water retension. I'd go with 1 mg ed and 500 mg testosterone enanthate .
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 12-06-2004 at 03:12 PM.

Thread Information