Beefkake31 is offline Member

Post Cycle Crash

Ok now that I got good info on my other thread about which steroids make you feel the best I thought I would post something I want to get even more information about. I read this in another forum so I am creating a thread about it here to see what you guys have to say.

After cycle and when you start the clomid phase, all I heard from the users was I am suicidal , I really want to die, I am extremely depressed, I have anxiety, and for some it lasted up to 3 months and a few cases of people where they had to go on anti-depressants because of this.

So my question is what's the deal here, is it really this bad. I really need a lot of feedback on this one because it's very important to me. I also would like to know what are some good ways to combat it if it's this common.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Running a proper PCT to get your test levels back up is the best thing you can do. Everyone reacts differently to the crash in test levels and the compounds used in PCT. You have to see how you react and try various things to combat any depression, etc. you may encounter.

There is no secret formula.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    i have suffered from one bout of depression (which lasted ~2 months) in the past which had nothing to do with drugs. Today I finished my post cycle therapy after my first cycle. (12 week 500mg test e)

I did not really notice too much of a problem during the PCT. I did however take great care to coincide my PCT with a relatively stress free period of my life. In this case my PCT began as my exams were ending. planning is the key.

One small problem I had was that I watched Leaving Las Vegas 4-5 days ago, and that really got me down for 2-3 days. To the point of bursting out crying even the day after. [anyone who has suffered from depression or alcoholism will understand where i'm coming from with this film].

Quote Originally Posted by weightshead
    I did not really notice too much of a problem during the PCT. I did however take great care to coincide my PCT with a relatively stress free period of my life. In this case my PCT began as my exams were ending. planning is the key.
    I really didn't think about that part, thanks for that info. I will need to plan it out during a relatively stress free point in my life, granted nothing comes crashing at me out of nowhere.

Also the reason I say this is because I have also had bouts with depression and anxiety. So I'm more on the cautious side and want to gather some useful info on this thread, particulary how many users feel this way on PCT and after.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Low test levels = depression (IMO) Take tonkat ali and tribulus(supplements) along with clomid for pct. It helped me. I didn't get depressed at all last cycle. I actually felt as though i was still on test through and after pct. Rememeber your mind is very powerful, so try not to let it get to you...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    its the depletion of test and the increased estrogen is what f*cks everyone up, myself included, i didnt feel suicidal, just felt like a girl, all emotionail, it sucks

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    what about taking st. johns wort or some happy pills as such? do peeps get sad cuz there losing there gains could that be it also??

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    what about taking st. johns wort or some happy pills as such? do peeps get sad cuz there losing there gains could that be it also??
    St. John's wort is supposed to be a good supplement for improving mood. I have taken it but didn't notice any dramatic changes. I don't battle depression though. If one takes the proper steps for their PCT they should not loose to much post cycle aside from a little strength and some water weight. Everyone is different though.

rager is offline Member
    Its way over hyped and Exagerrated the post cycle crash? I have never donw any PCT and have been fine. It does vary from one ind to the next though.. Goodluck

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Go to your doc and get some Lexapro.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Its way over hyped and Exagerrated the post cycle crash? I have never donw any PCT and have been fine. It does vary from one ind to the next though.. Goodluck
    No PCT bro??? Why not, I hope you do pct on your next cycle... Did you even keep much of your gains??? Plus I would want my test levels back as fast as possible for the above reasons plus keeping gains and restoring my natural test production, assuming that you did run test(I hope)...

Thread Information