Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604

    EVER BUSTED for ordering?

    Vets, Mods and newbies,

    Has anyone ever been busted for order online, through a guy who knows a guy, or in anyway what so ever through the mail. If so what where the circumstances and penalty? Thanks

  2. #2
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Vets, Mods and newbies,

    Has anyone ever been busted for order online, through a guy who knows a guy, or in anyway what so ever through the mail. If so what where the circumstances and penalty? Thanks
    I havent, but I think the people that do get busted dont use a secure email like ziplip, hushmail, etc. If you and the guy you order from stick with those, then getting busted is highly unlikely IMO. Also shipping USPS is probably the safest too.

  3. #3
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    bump

  4. #4
    Livn*Pumpd's Avatar
    Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I havent, but I think the people that do get busted dont use a secure email like ziplip, hushmail, etc. If you and the guy you order from stick with those, then getting busted is highly unlikely IMO. Also shipping USPS is probably the safest too.

    How bout cyber-rights?

  5. #5
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd
    How bout cyber-rights?
    thats secure

  6. #6
    manwithin's Avatar
    manwithin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    398
    Why do you think shipping USPS is the safest?

  7. #7
    wink182's Avatar
    wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    the great white north
    Posts
    245
    I would imagine usps is safer due to the fact they endure such a mass volume of mail, as opossed to ups or fed ex, they have more Xrays and signatures to leave a nice paper trail. my.02

  8. #8
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    safe-mail.net is secure as far as i know

  9. #9
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    Doesnt go thru customs, if its domestic.

  10. #10
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    SH@T,..SO HOTMAIL ISNT A SUCH A GOOD IDEA HUGH

  11. #11
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    IM INquiring more about like the feds knocked on your door or kicked it down after recieving a mail order.
    Last edited by Cuttup; 12-06-2004 at 05:45 PM.

  12. #12
    Alex2's Avatar
    Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    R these guns registered?!
    Posts
    1,433
    Hotmail is not secure at all. But if you have Yahoo account, you can be in either mode (standard or secure).


    Regarding your second question, I asked our company lawyer today about feds knocking the door (I was a bit afraid because I recieved seizure letter from US customs) so he said feds usually arrest you on spot (the moment you get or give the gear away) or if you speed and they stop you and they find it in your car etc. They won't knock your door unless there is a strong reason (e.g. they suspect you are a distributer). By the way, he said number of AAS users in the US is more than 6 millions ! so it is imposible to track every one (I mean personal users, not distributers).

  13. #13
    9000rpm's Avatar
    9000rpm is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Addison, TX
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    IM INquiring more about like the feds knocked on your door or kicked it down after recieving a mail order.
    If you just buy AS for personal use, you most likely have little or nothing to worry about. Why would they waste their money and time on small timers that will likely get off anyway with a halfway decent lawyer. If you have just a small personal use on you at all times, if caught, they will most likely arrest you, and charge you with a class C misdemeanor. A lawyer will argue that down to Class C (or A?) which is equal to a traffic ticket. This is the same thing that happens to most people that get a possession of marijuana offense. (at least if they get a lawyer)

    Feds aren't going to waste their time on you. Just try not to have any more than one cycle of gear on you at a time. Don't try to bulk up on two years worth of gear at once. And if you mail order, try to break up your orders so that shippments are small. That way you will save money if one get's snagged or even if you get busted(which is highly unlikely).

    The thing they will most likely try to do if you get caught is to make you snitch on your supplier. But don't do it, a lawyer will get you off for $2000 or less if you have no prior convictions and the amount they siezed is very small.

    Don't worry.
    Last edited by 9000rpm; 12-06-2004 at 08:29 PM.

  14. #14
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    must be nice to live in mexico, India, and all places where its legal,..thge U.S. has too much restrictions on controlled substances. Rediculous!

  15. #15
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    must be nice to live in mexico, India, and all places where its legal,..thge U.S. has too much restrictions on controlled substances. Rediculous!
    You would find millions of Mexicans and Indians who would be more than happy to trade countries with you...they are both toilets.

  16. #16
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    You would find millions of Mexicans and Indians who would be more than happy to trade countries with you...they are both toilets.
    Not doubt about it, Im very aware of current events world wide, but you understand where Im coming from when I say it must be nice to walk into your local Walmart and buy your supplies.

  17. #17
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    First off I've seen alot of comments from guys in this thread talking about secure email accounts...Yes it's a good idea to use these but that's not how the majority of people get busted.
    It's controlled delieverys that you have to worry about, and whoever said they just go after the dealers is obviously not been around the game long enough to know that they go after the little guys as well.
    A year ago my friend got busted for 3000 dbols, and I've seen guys get popped for much less then that.
    You just gotta be careful and use sources that know how to package etc.
    And stay domestic if at all possible.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    42
    and dont think a secure email is going to keep an FBI agent from looking at your email if they really want to bust somebody...

  19. #19
    dash812 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    must be nice to live in mexico, India, and all places where its legal,..thge U.S. has too much restrictions on controlled substances. Rediculous!
    and they call this a free country, right?

  20. #20
    Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    157

    consequences.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Vets, Mods and newbies,

    Has anyone ever been busted for order online, through a guy who knows a guy, or in anyway what so ever through the mail. If so what where the circumstances and penalty? Thanks

    "What can happen will happen." Try importation of a controlled substance if it is coming into the US. This is a felony if US Customs gets involved. If you're lucky all you will receive is a seizure notice and that's as far as it goes. Your name and address is flagged and goes into their database. I'm not trying to scare you but I've seen it happen. I'd rather go the domestic route. Safer and cheaper in the long run.

  21. #21
    Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    157

    True and False.....

    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    If you just buy AS for personal use, you most likely have little or nothing to worry about. Why would they waste their money and time on small timers that will likely get off anyway with a halfway decent lawyer. If you have just a small personal use on you at all times, if caught, they will most likely arrest you, and charge you with a class C misdemeanor. A lawyer will argue that down to Class C (or A?) which is equal to a traffic ticket. This is the same thing that happens to most people that get a possession of marijuana offense. (at least if they get a lawyer)

    Feds aren't going to waste their time on you. Just try not to have any more than one cycle of gear on you at a time. Don't try to bulk up on two years worth of gear at once. And if you mail order, try to break up your orders so that shippments are small. That way you will save money if one get's snagged or even if you get busted(which is highly unlikely).

    The thing they will most likely try to do if you get caught is to make you snitch on your supplier. But don't do it, a lawyer will get you off for $2000 or less if you have no prior convictions and the amount they siezed is very small.

    Don't worry.
    A lot of what you have said makes sense and is true(most of the time) in the civilian world. I know a guy personally that was charged with a felony, got 1 year probation , and a 5K fine for importation of AS . He was in the military so they decided to make an example out of him on and off base. He ended up serving 22 months in a military prison also. I wouldn't say don't worry. This guy needs to understand the consequences just in case he is one of the unfortunate ones "Big Brother" decides to bust. Be smart and do your research before you place a order. Never ever sign for anything!

  22. #22
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    ive placed a few orders and all is well so far ( knock on wood ), just dobt want my door getting kicked down 10 pm at night.

  23. #23
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    ive placed a few orders and all is well so far ( knock on wood ), just dobt want my door getting kicked down 10 pm at night.
    No such luck at 10:00PM bro, they come very early in the morning, 5-6AM.

  24. #24
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    ive placed a few orders and all is well so far ( knock on wood ), just dobt want my door getting kicked down 10 pm at night.
    No such luck at 10:00PM bro, they come very early in the morning, 5-6AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •