shadow123 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up primo/deca/clomid

my last course was sus/deca and hcg at the end,i put on a stone and lossed it all within 5 weeks, so this time i want to put muscle/weight on but i want to keep my gains. so i am thinking of a 6-8 week course of deca/primo (200-400mls of each per week), and i will take clomid for the last week and the week after.
    what does everyone think off this as i do not want to waste my money putting weight/muscle on then loseing it all again...
    any help at all would be GREAT!!!!
    besafe shawdow123

what going on i use to get loads of good replys last time i was on here...not getting any????
    its a good question
    Last edited by shadow123; 03-17-2002 at 04:25 PM.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    deca does not go well with primo. take out one of them and stack it with an oral of some sort and test.

do not ever use hcg post cycle. it's meant for mid cycle use for long cycles.

i do not want to take an oral with test and deca ,, and i always lose the gains after stopping, i want to beable to keep gains after stopping,,,,anyone with any ideas please reply here,,, i was thinking of deca,primo,clomid or may be deca, winsol,clomid but not to sure need help hear please!!!!!
    COME ON GUYS ITS A GOOD QUESTION!!!
    Last edited by shadow123; 03-23-2002 at 07:28 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The reason you are losing your gains has less to do with the stack and everyting to do with NOT TAKING CLOMID AFTER THE CYCLE! And based on your post it seems that you have soem mistaken ideas about Clomid to begin with. READ! READ!

Read the education threads (you should have done that BEFORE asking any questions, anyway...), particularly CYCLEON's Clomid Facts.

Why no orals? Why are you stuck on that particular stack? What are you trying to achieve? What are your current stats? What are your goals?

Do some research and try to firmulate your question better, you will get better responses...

RIGHT LAST TIME I COILD NOT GET CLOMID SO I TOOK SUS/DECA /HCG I PUT WEIGHT ON BUT LOSTED IT ALL.
    I WANT TO PUT MUSCLE/WEIGHT ON BUT MOST OF ALL I WANT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP MY GAINS I WAS THINKING OF DECA, PRIMO FOR 7-8 WEEKS 200-400 PER WEEKS THEN CLOMID FOR THE LAST WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEAS/CYCLES PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE BEEN READING UP A LOT AND SOME SAY DECA/PRIMO DOES NOT GO TOGETHER SO NOW I AM NOT TO SURE WHAT TO DO , AND I WANT TO GET MY GEAR AS SOON AS I CAN....I AM 26 , 6FT TALL 11STONE , AND MY FAT % IS 9%, ALSO BEEN READING UP ON CLOMID AND OTHER THINGS BUT STILL NEED HELP PLEASE GUYS.
    REGARDS

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    shadow123 wrote on Today 08:40 PM:
    RIGHT LAST TIME I COILD NOT GET CLOMID SO I TOOK SUS/DECA /HCG I PUT WEIGHT ON BUT LOSTED IT ALL.

I WANT TO PUT MUSCLE/WEIGHT ON BUT MOST OF ALL I WANT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP MY GAINS I WAS THINKING OF DECA, PRIMO FOR 7-8 WEEKS 200-400 PER WEEKS THEN CLOMID FOR THE LAST WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER.

IF YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEAS/CYCLES PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE BEEN READING UP A LOT AND SOME SAY DECA/PRIMO DOES NOT GO TOGETHER SO NOW I AM NOT TO SURE WHAT TO DO , AND I WANT TO GET MY GEAR AS SOON AS I CAN....I AM 26 , 6FT TALL 11STONE , AND MY FAT % IS 9%.
    ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT
    Here's a basic but effective bulking stack:

D-bol 25 mg/day weeks 1-4
    Test (Enathate or Cypionate ) 500mg/wk weeks 1-10
    Deca 400mg/week weeks 1-10

Three weeks AFTER your last injection, start the Clomid. (Read details on using Clomid to maintain gains
    here.

Have some anti-exstrogens (such as Nolvadex . Arimidex or Proviron ) on hand to stop gyno if it sets in.

It's a solid bulking stack and using the Clomid will help you keep the gains.

BTW: If you post bodyweight here, try to convert it to pounds of kilos--almost nobody knows what a stone is equivalent to!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    deca does not go well with primo. take out one of them and stack it with an oral of some sort and test.

do not ever use hcg post cycle. it's meant for mid cycle use for long cycles.

this is solid advice, as usual. really no need for me to back it up, but by the tone of some of your posts, you obviously didnt believe him. now that youve read a little , you know he was right huh? im not flaming you bro, but knowledge is a powerful thing, and if someone like d.e. tells you something you can take it to the bank man.

ajax's cycle is solid, it looks much better than deca/primo, and if you run the clomid properly, and diet and routine is in check, your gains are almost all keepable. this is what you wanted to hear-yes?

heed the advice given on this board, and then back up what you read with some research of your own, and you will be fine. dont stumble around blindly and then wonder why things went wrong.

good luck and i hope your cycle is a huge success for you.

peace bb79

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah, just take more test or deca if you don't want to use an oral, no need to stack it with primo.

you lost all your gains before not only because you didn't have clomid, but because you used hcg post cycle. hcg is a very very poor choice for post cycle use and should only be used during long cycles (i don't recommend long cycles though). hcg post cycle will really hurt recovery.

Thread Information