muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

why can some people not take anti es??/

i have some friends of mine who do test only cycles and they all never take any form of anti e. they never get bitch tits or anything. How do they get away with it??? i mean, i was talking to one of them and he says that they will star out doing 250ml aweek and then the next week he will do 500ml and then the next week 750ml and then for like 5 weeks they will run 1000 ml a week and then they will start pyramiding down until they quit. How can you do 1000ml of test and not have any sides??? the only thing they do for pct is clomid no anti es??????????????????????????????????????

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Everybody's body reacts differently man. Simple as that.

Are they very lean, when they start the cycle, and while on it?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    i have some friends of mine who do test only cycles and they all never take any form of anti e. they never get bitch tits or anything. How do they get away with it??? i mean, i was talking to one of them and he says that they will star out doing 250ml aweek and then the next week he will do 500ml and then the next week 750ml and then for like 5 weeks they will run 1000 ml a week and then they will start pyramiding down until they quit. How can you do 1000ml of test and not have any sides??? the only thing they do for pct is clomid no anti es??????????????????????????????????????
    Yeah 1000ML is a lot of test to even inject in one week. Now 1000MG would be more practical.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    i dont take any anti-e's while on cycle except b-6 when on fina. its the only compound that makes my nips sensitive. im always bulking so the bloat is a good thing. i also have them on hand just in case something happens.

joevette is offline Banned
    You can't do 1000ml of anything! You'd be 50% oil.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    its all genetics

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    yes they are very lean before they start and while they are on they are lean they dont even get puffy

smegs is offline Member
    maybe thier talking ****

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    its all genetics
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    yes they are very lean before they start and while they are on they are lean they dont even get puffy
    Yeah. Thats what I thought (and why I asked you that question). There is a huge amount of estrogen receptors in fat, so if you are lean (i.e. not much body fat...single digits seems to be the cut off) you can usually get away with less (or no) anti-estrogens.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Yeah 1000ML is a lot of test to even inject in one week. Now 1000MG would be more practical.

Im aonly doing 500mg a week.. this guys are doing 500ml a week, how do they do it? and should i up the dose.. plus how do i inject 500 mls in a week? LOL

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    its all genetics

Yup I agree.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Im aonly doing 500mg a week.. this guys are doing 500ml a week, how do they do it? and should i up the dose.. plus how do i inject 500 mls in a week? LOL
    I think that Demon is pointing out that people on this thread are mixing up milligrams and millilters. 1000 ml is a liter is a little over a quart.

Are you trying to tell us that you are injecting over a PINT of oil in a week?

Probably not.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Sensitivity and number of estrogen receptors. Also, it may take time to develop gyno. Some people don't get it for their first several cycles....

Thread Information