RW3333 is offline Associate Member

Talking Best Quality Oxandrolone Product in Mexico?

Hey guys, I'm heading to Mexico and will be passing through the TJ and Rosirita area, and I'm curious what is the best quality Oxandrolone product i can get in Mexico and specifically in those areas and money isnt a problem but if you know how much it would be great to know too . Thanks alot!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    BTG... Oxandrolone and they have 10mg tabs the others are 2.5mg. Human grade probably the best, pharmacy would have it or a hospital pharmacy ( might have to grease a mex doc ).

haha sounds good, just curious how much do i think i could get away with greasing him with?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    play it by ear... and the name is oxandrin. look up oxandrin btg on the web it should give you some info. It is expensive. You might go to a vet and pick up several bottles of qv oxandrolona.

denkall

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive had great luck with denkall and QV
    good luck
    KP

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll second that denkall and qv are my preffered vet drugs in Mexico. Go to Puerto Nuevo, it's about 25-30 mins south of Rosarita. I was down in that area about a year and a half ago and picked up my first cycle. Before you go I would suggest studying pics of fakes and authentic products of the brand you are planning on buying/ They will rip you off and sell you fake sh!t. The QV web site has a post of all there batches with their lot numbers so you can compare to make sure you get the real thing.

-ODC

Awesome info guys! I really appreciate it! Denkal and QV? Which one out of the two do you guys suggest i get haha so i dont go wishy washy. Which one do you guys think is more quality and will give you the better bang for the buck? Again thanks alot bros! i love this site i dont know what id do without it!

Quote Originally Posted by sgbenz
    Awesome info guys! I really appreciate it! Denkal and QV? Which one out of the two do you guys suggest i get haha so i dont go wishy washy. Which one do you guys think is more quality and will give you the better bang for the buck? Again thanks alot bros! i love this site i dont know what id do without it!
    Ive always got QV slightly cheaper than denkall....I havn't noticed a difference between the two...they both tested out at slightly over 5mg so just get whatever is cheaper IMO....
    good luck
    KP

Pharmacist is offline New Member
    I have Denkall var 5mg and its really good stuff...i buy them in mexico for only 23$ us

Hey how is ttokkyo's product?

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Anavar

I have tried the Denkall and the QV. The Denkall was $ 95 for 100 tabs, the QV was $ 60 for 100 tabs.

For whatever reason, I get better results with the Denkall. And I was hoping the QV would be as good since it is cheaper, but for me, the Denkall gives better results.

Have not tried the TTokyo since it is vene more expensive than the Denkall ($ 120 for 100 tabs.)

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgbenz
    Hey how is ttokkyo's product?
    I wouldn't go with ttokkyo just for the fact that they shut down something like 2 years ago and there is alot of fake stuff out there. Plus, if I recall...they are only 2.5mg 100ct bottles. Do a search on ttokkyo and you will see what I am talking about with them shutting down.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Hey I am going shopping in Mexico sometime early next year. I want especially to pick up some cyp or enanth, or maybe sust. Any recommendations on brand, etc from someone who has been there / done that? I want about 10,000 mg so I have enough for two decent cycles. 20ml vials would be the most convenient format for me, for transport, though I could re-package if need be. I want to at least sound like I know what I am asking for in the pharmacia.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Hey I am going shopping in Mexico sometime early next year. I want especially to pick up some cyp or enanth, or maybe sust. Any recommendations on brand, etc from someone who has been there / done that? I want about 10,000 mg so I have enough for two decent cycles. 20ml vials would be the most convenient format for me, for transport, though I could re-package if need be. I want to at least sound like I know what I am asking for in the pharmacia.
    Just go buy QV 10ml bottles there like 20 bucks a peice in the right place..
    There the perfect size to stash too...10000mg isn't much for two cycles but that is what 4 bottles....tape them together and put them on your jock with a size too small briefs on...Tape them like a cyclinder and put something soft around the cylinder if you do get patted down they'll be grossed out by the penis they thought they just touched .....Ive tried my hand across
    that border a million times but Iam too big now...I recently went to tucson and while there just had to go to nogalez for some good times...On the way back through I got checked at the booth where you declare your citizenship
    about two feet from there and once more by another juiced out customs guy before they let me walk out of that buildng....If your white and have a big build Iam 5'9 250 you will have customs guys laughing at you because they no
    what your there for....

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for QV

Okay so where do I find QV... gotta go to a vet, or will a human pharmacy have it? And what trade/brand name would I ask for? I don't wanna just say "Hola, senor; yo quiero comprar mucho testosterona, cualidad por animales" and pantomome injecting my behind. And actually I figure I can stick the 20ml bottles where the sun don't shine, wrapped in a couple of condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Okay so where do I find QV... gotta go to a vet, or will a human pharmacy have it? And what trade/brand name would I ask for? I don't wanna just say "Hola, senor; yo quiero comprar mucho testosterona, cualidad por animales" and pantomome injecting my behind. And actually I figure I can stick the 20ml bottles where the sun don't shine, wrapped in a couple of condoms.
    20ml bottles of quality products form mex that I can think of are nonexistent
    you could fit 4 10ml bottles there though UhHhh just got a nasty visualization
    say Quality Vet test they can speak more english than you would think...
    You could go to doctor and he we'll put you on a cycle in mex...But it's alot more expensive and they don't really no what they are doing...

Okay thanks for that, K$I$N$G$P$I$N.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Thread Information