WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Question for a friend

My friend did his 1st cycle , dbol only, 25mg/day, for 4 weeks, then took off 4 weeks. His 2nd cycle was he did 6 weeks of test, 400mg to 800 mg in the span of 6 weeks. He's taken only 4 weeks off the test, Dont' need the critique on the 1st 2 cycles, i know he didnt do the test long enough etc. He's 165 pounds, 5'9, he's gonna do anadrol , do his past dosages of his dbol and test have any influence on starting off with 75 mg of anadrol? Will he be able to process 75mg with his bodyweight? Should he start at 50mg? Lemme know ur opinions, thanks

youknowme is offline Member
    I think your friend needs to take some time off the juice and read up on what he's taking b4 starting a new cycle...

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well persoanlly what i no about a bombs, there more for the steroid advanced in my opinion and very harsh on the kid- liver! Inless hes not getting results from the dbol i dont think he should jump into the A bombs. I think hes asking for trouble especially at 75mg daily! Maybe he should run a true cycle of test with dbol first!

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    I think your friend needs to take some time off the juice and read up on what he's taking b4 starting a new cycle...
    Or better yet listen to *youknowme*

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    he could try eating

meat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    he could try eating
    bro unless your friend is sitting next to you ,that is a lot of detail to know about. are you sure this question isnt for you ? anyways at his weight he can put on a lot of quality weight pretty fast with out juice right now. workout eat sleep grow repeat for a couple of years. those cycles sound like my unplanned first and as far as
    A-bombs ,i would leave em alone for now this guy sounds a little reckless and i would have you tell him to do his homework before he starts anything else JMO

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meat
    bro unless your friend is sitting next to you ,that is a lot of detail to know about. are you sure this question isnt for you ? anyways at his weight he can put on a lot of quality weight pretty fast with out juice right now. workout eat sleep grow repeat for a couple of years. those cycles sound like my unplanned first and as far as
    A-bombs ,i would leave em alone for now this guy sounds a little reckless and i would have you tell him to do his homework before he starts anything else JMO

Agree, tell your "friend" to stay off roids for a while till h e learns some more, gains some weight and gives his body some time to recover.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme

No sh!t.. Only 6 weeks of test? Have your bro read up and eat eat eat!!

Thread Information