gymrat2399 is offline New Member

College Student on first cycle needs help!!

Hey what's up everyone, i'm 19 and i'm on my first cycle of qv deca 300. Will be on for 10 weeks. Now I know that most of you will tell me i'm not ready and i need to wait but i'm not the typical case. I'm 19 and have been training hard for 6 years and put up some pretty good #'s powerlifting when i was doing it. My last meet i was 17 and a 148 pounder and bp 330 sq 460 and dl 480. Not that it matters. But anyway I have been on for 2 weeks now and I was wondering if 6oxo would be ok for an anti-e? I've not been able to get a hold of anything else. If it is ok when should i start taking it? During cycle after cycle? I know that i'm only taking one compound but I wanted see how my body reacted to it. Any help is appreciated.

Thx.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat2399
    Hey what's up everyone, i'm 19 and i'm on my first cycle of qv deca 300. Will be on for 10 weeks. Now I know that most of you will tell me i'm not ready and i need to wait but i'm not the typical case. I'm 19 and have been training hard for 6 years and put up some pretty good #'s powerlifting when i was doing it. My last meet i was 17 and a 148 pounder and bp 330 sq 460 and dl 480. Not that it matters. But anyway I have been on for 2 weeks now and I was wondering if 6oxo would be ok for an anti-e? I've not been able to get a hold of anything else. If it is ok when should i start taking it? During cycle after cycle? I know that i'm only taking one compound but I wanted see how my body reacted to it. Any help is appreciated.

Thx.
    you're not the typical case huh???? first of all, you are NOT ready for a cycle....you're only 19, and you're doing a deca only cycle...hope you dont have a girlfriend......get off your cycle now....6oxo is absolute **** and wont do anything for you....you've only been on for 2 weeks so stop.....if any AAS user plans on taking 1 compound, it should always be test, never deca. You should have researched more on AAS, this isnt something for kids.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    omg...

ok first off deca by itself is one of the $hittiest cycles out there... not only will you not be able to get it up during/after your cycle, but your prolactin levels are raised to a point where you can get gyno (bitch tits). You need to get some Test (testosterone ) probably enanthate , and no 6oxo fukking sucks as an anti estrogen, go with tamoxifen citrate from www.AR-R.com

needle is offline Senior Member
    You need some TEST and alot of research, and thats coming from a 20 year old college student!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    1st of all your too young, but since we klnow you probably wont listen to that part... add test now, or you will be really screwed, good luck.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    i think u shud take this advice and learn everyone here is going to tell u to add test most common to use with deca are sust enantahte propinate and cypinate do a search on all these and find out which one suits u best

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you're not the typical case huh???? first of all, you are NOT ready for a cycle....you're only 19, and you're doing a deca only cycle...hope you dont have a girlfriend......get off your cycle now....6oxo is absolute **** and wont do anything for you....you've only been on for 2 weeks so stop.....if any AAS user plans on taking 1 compound, it should always be test, never deca. You should have researched more on AAS, this isnt something for kids.

Perfect answer. I agree 100%

Thread Information