cbear is offline New Member

sustanon250 length q's

ok im researching and have some general quesitons that becaue of ambguity. I have heard that shorter cycles allow for better recovery of the receptors ie 6-8 weeks. But dependingon what testosterone that is uses like sustaon 250 or ethanate it may be better to run of for another 4-6 weks becaue the sid effets are inimalompared to the benefit ofetending he cycle.

I would prefer that thos that have experience in the respond but all are welcome.

# 1 Would the diferincial between 8 and 12 weeks on 500mg/wk sustanon 250 be geat? since it takes about 4-6 weeks to get into the system would extendeding it to 12 put me in a position to maxamize a cycle or would work just as well?

# 2) IF 12 a 12 week cycle is more benificaialfor the testosteron then at what point would orlas be benificial?

i personaly would like to introduce one forign substance at a time. Decca and test for the first 2 or 3 weeks is optimal. As the test kicks in jumpstart with orals for 6 weeks. this leave off at week 8 or 9 ( if 8 week cycle goes down then the cycle is over) if 12 then contnue with anti estros and the test and decca for the remainder.

#3 hcg , arimidex , provilen, navalax? all serve good pruposes imo so why not pct with all. any discrepencies?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    that didnt really make a whole lot of sense.

but anyways ill say that u should do test e or cyp at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, shot twice a week. u can jumpstart the cycle by taking 40mg/dbol /day for the 1st 4 weeks.

u could go with sust but u must shoot it eod, split 500mg/week up so u shoot eod. and sust is more expensive than test e or cyp.

no need for hcg on a cycle like this,get some nolvadex in case of signs of gyno 10mg/day is sufficent. also get some clomid for pct.

b4 u start anything wut r ur stats?

ok now that i am thinking a little more rational 10 weeks with 500 mg/wk of sustanon 250 is good. eod, is that really necessary? i know it has some fast acting esters but i think 2 shots of 250 mg a week is sufficent.

my question is basicaly would the gains be better to run a 8, 10, or 12 week cycle of sustanon 250 becaue i can get that. i know it takes 4-6 weeks for it to get into the system so would i be selling myslef short to by running a 8 weeks cycle?

that is my quetion hope to get some good responces.

my stats
    quads 29
    arms 18.5
    calvs 18
    weight 240
    height 5'8

go with 10 weeks. shooting sust eod will keep your blood levels stable which means the sides will b a lot less. 500mg/week isnt a lot bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cbear
    my stats
    quads 29
    arms 18.5
    calvs 18
    weight 240
    height 5'8
    wuts ur bf%? and age?

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Yes what's your stats....??????

peace

db

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Imho 500mg is perfect for your first cycle...

peace

db

i am comming off of my last contest season, ive only put on about 30pounds in 16 weeks. starting to get soft tho. I tried to say a little lean untill my cycle so i can let my body dictate how many meal.

i have been competitive for 2 yeas and have done 5 shows ( no a lot i know butim gonna do at least 2 this upcoming year)

thats nice but u still didnt give us ur age and bf%.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cbear
    ok now that i am thinking a little more rational 10 weeks with 500 mg/wk of sustanon 250 is good. eod, is that really necessary? i know it has some fast acting esters but i think 2 shots of 250 mg a week is sufficent.

my question is basicaly would the gains be better to run a 8, 10, or 12 week cycle of sustanon 250 becaue i can get that. i know it takes 4-6 weeks for it to get into the system so would i be selling myslef short to by running a 8 weeks cycle?

that is my quetion hope to get some good responces.
    it doesnt take 4-6 weeks to get in your system as you say.it is in your system immediately,it takes a few weeks for your blood plasma levels to get up and level.you will begin to get the benifits the first week.personally i wouldnt run anything shorter then 24 weeks,but that is just me.8 weeks is a waste if you really want my opinion

im 21 and as i stated i dont know my bf. iv just tried 2keep from lee priestng it.

24 weeks way too long this is my first cycle 12 is the max. i origionaly thought that 8 was good but i discvered that great gains can come with 12weeks of test and decca and the sides are no different.

Thread Information