Thread: Roid Rage!!!

meat is offline Associate Member

Angry Roid Rage!!!

i just got another lecture from a co worker about how steroids are bad and i dont know what im doing,one day im going to snap on someone...appearantly someone had passed a comment that i use and it spread like wild fire now everyone is my daddy and they are steroid profesionals and are telling me all about what i dont know !!!!! im about to friggen kill somebody! JK. i even tried to break down some of my knowledge barny style and it seems like when i talk people put the mute button on because they look at me like a **** crack head...WTF OH! and he says,what about the scientists the govmt. pays millions to do studies on wheither or not steroids induce roid rage or not ....im like come on where the f**k are these studies its like people start making sh*t up as soon as they disagree with something.....can someone please help me deal with this ,its piss*ing me off .its going to get to the point where i cant be held responsible for my actions seriously can i put a lid on this or what thanks for understanding ,this is the only place that does.

slob is offline Member
    tell them to prove it or stfu
    get them to show u the studies etc , then you can show them the FACTS.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    dont tell people you juice, peorid, and if they ask just deny it.

A funny story, i was at band practice one time and our guitarist said "dude doesnt the stuff youre on shrink your balls?"
    so i said "food? why, does it shrink yours?"
    Last edited by AandF6969; 12-07-2004 at 03:15 AM.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    good advice. people will ask questions soon enough anyway at least then you can deny.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    good advice. people will ask questions soon enough anyway at least then you can deny.

thanks guys but i dont tell anyone at work that i juice some knuckle head just said it out of assumption. people see thick well built people and because they dont look like that then automatically say were on drugs . its pretty messed up like when people say (yea he only looks like that because of roids) it just makes me sick oh yea another thing ...everybody knows someone who snapped or did something wrong (roid rage ) yea ok suuuuure!
    Last edited by meat; 12-07-2004 at 04:15 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It shouldnt be acceptable for people to talk about this. I would have reamed the guy who tried to confront me about. Should have told him if wants to see some roid rage keep talkin!! LOL

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry so much about what other people say, just ignore them and it will eventuallty stop.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    deny-deny-deny.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 12-07-2004 at 06:34 AM. Reason: sorry meat got you mixed up with someone else.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Definetly deny and if you have to say you are on prohormones. Most people have no idea what they are so anything they will say about them will be BS.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Dont ever admit to AS. It will cause nothing but problems. Just deny it.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Dont ever admit to AS. It will cause nothing but problems. Just deny it.
    I just found this out recently with my girl. I just wanted to be totally honest with her about the things that I do. She, of course, refuses to even listen to me about the sesearch and precautions that I have put into this. ... If you want your life to be normal......DENY, DENY, DENY!!!!!

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Everybody is right...Deny. But if you already admitted to it (which you may have done by arguing with people about AS safety) then there is not much you can do. People dont understand steriods . They dont realize that smoking and drinking are way more harmful than AS. But society reads all these baseball stories written by people who are not educated on the matter. There is no major industry supporting AS like cigarettes or alcohol so the government gets no $ for it. If AS were legal and the government taxed people on it to make $ off of it then there would be no bad press about it and then people would shut up. But most people are sheep and just follow the leader.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Deny it just once and drop it. If you get too defensive people will think you are trying to cover up for something. I have had a few people point out my gains. I just tell them that I have gotten more serious in the gym and have upped my calories. Most people are not smart enough about fitness and BB to know any different.

JMHO

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Bro..if anyone asks if your on steroids just reply with something like...do you masturbate with thoughts of haveing sex with your mother...im sure they will never ask again

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I would never admit to steroid use . I would never try to defend it or justify it either. You're just asking to be labeled as a juicehead.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I would never admit to steroid use. I would never try to defend it or justify it either. You're just asking to be labeled as a juicehead.
    your gonna be labeled regardless.just take it as a compliment

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Deny it, people who dont understand something makes assumptions. If they ask just say whats that. People assume I take steriods when I am not even on. Just laugh at it and say "are you seriuos, thanks for the compliment" Leave it like that. No matter how many times someone ask just be calm about and say NO.

bigbodysa24 is offline New Member
    Yea i agree with everyone that said to ignore it.....oh and know everyone has an opnion on the steroids bc of the whole MLB situation and they think they know everything about them

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Wether a person uses or not some people will automatically figure you do, due to the fact that they tried working out and failed or do not have the discipline to stay with it. I myself have had people ask me before or heard rumers when in fact I was not using, but I looked at it like a compliment, if they thought I was getting big enough, quick enough to question the possible use of steroids , I must have been doing something right.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    U know wat bro f*ck them haters. People hate on the fact that some people sacrifice, compromise and dedicate their life to working out and just because they're built people talk sh!t like that guys on roids. Personaly i wanne get big enough to a point where people would b scared to talk to me about roids.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    People in general know nothing about AAS. They think they do, but they do not. I have been accused of it for years although I have not yet done a cycle. I have always taken it as a compliment. When I do start my stuff, I will say I am using Creatine...simple as that. I do not want to waste my time trying to justify my actions to others.

smbmx63 is offline Junior Member
    haha ever seen the movie Anger Management?

MACHI is offline Associate Member

More evidence for why roid rage dosn't exist

Print this out for them

The effects of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on angry behavior in healthy eugonadal men--a clinical research center study.

Tricker R, Casaburi R, Storer TW, Clevenger B, Berman N, Shirazi A, Bhasin S
    Division of Endocrinology, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California 90059, USA.

Anecdotal reports of "roid rage " and violent crimes by androgenic steroid users have brought attention to the relationship between anabolic steroid use and angry outbursts. However, testosterone effects on human aggression remain controversial. Previous studies have been criticized because of the low androgen doses, lack of placebo control or blinding, and inclusion of competitive athletes and those with preexisting psychopathology. To overcome these pitfalls, we used a double-blind, placebo-controlled design, excluded competitive athletes and those with psychiatric disorders, and used 600 mg testosterone enanthate (TE)/week. Forty-three eugonadal men, 19-40 yr, were randomized to 1 of 4 groups: Group I, placebo, no exercise; Group II, TE, no exercise; Group III, placebo, exercise; Group IV, TE plus exercise. Exercise consisted of thrice weekly strength training sessions. The Multi-Dimensional Anger Inventory (MAI), which includes 5 different dimensions of anger (inward anger, outward anger, anger arousal, hostile outlook, and anger eliciting situations), and a Mood Inventory (MI), which includes items related to mood and behavior, were administered to subjects before, during, and after the 10 week intervention. The subject's significant other (spouse, live-in partner, or parent) also answered the same questions about the subject's mood and behavior (Observer Mood Inventory, OMI). No differences were observed between exercising and nonexercising and between placebo and TE treated subjects for any of the 5 subdomains of MAI. Overall there were no significant changes in MI or OMI during the treatment period in any group.

Conclusion: Supraphysiological doses of testosterone, when administered to normal men in a controlled setting, do not increase angry behavior. These data do not exclude the possibility that still higher doses of multiple steroids might provoke angry behavior in men with preexisting psychopathology.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    Print this out for them

The effects of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on angry behavior in healthy eugonadal men--a clinical research center study.
    Thanks for posting that. That one's a keeper!

But I am glad they didn't have those guys on 100mg of anadrol along with the test hee hee! The results could have showed some disturbing results. Test really is pretty benign, emotionally, in reasonable doses. All it does to me is make me really really happy and confident.

thanks every one,you guys are the sh*t! that print out is great but i dont think people would change the way they already feel.ill just take the compliment road and keep my mouth shut...there is no excuse for ignorance.

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    when i am approached with the quwstion dam are you on roids i deny it and say that i work my ass off in the gym and take excellent suppliments...good post though...gg

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Bro..if anyone asks if your on steroids just reply with something like...do you masturbate with thoughts of haveing sex with your mother...im sure they will never ask again
    hahhahaahahahahahahahh
    im sure that will do the trick

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Always deny bro, not matter what they say or how much "proof" they think they have.

I've only told two people, my gym buddy and friend of many years and my best friend which was hard because shes a chick and they can be quick to jump to conclusions concerning these types of things but she didn't at all, has even given me a few shots, if you do tell someone make sure you trust them 100%.

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Anytime someone asks you if your juicin just say....

1) Creatine
    2) Multivitamin
    3) Protein

Works everytime.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    That is definetley the funniest post i have read all night

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    funny though...having to lie about something you do just because people dont understand. First you feed the negative stereotype by hiding. you are indirectly saying you are doing something wrong. Second, only those who know can teach those who don't.

Thread Information