Thread: Nipples - Gyno

seriouslifter is offline Member

Nipples - Gyno

Ok, I have been on 2 cycles. I didnt exactly start with very low bf%, so I always had some fat, just mostly in stomach. Everyday I always just feel my nipples when they get hard and so on even off cycle. Why is my right nipple less sensitive than my left. I can like pull my nipple in my left when its hard easily, but with right it doesnt poke out as much. When I flex my left and right pec and feel around. My right is not as tight underneath the nipple, like there is fat there, but left its harder and not really fat. I have a 36" waist at 5"11, so I am cutting right now and losing my stomach with clen . I am 199 in the mornings. I prob can lose another 10lbs of fat, then lean back up. Do anyone else have these nipple problems. Its like the right nipple doesnt want to come out as much as my left and its not as hard and so on. I have little lumps behind both of them, but I kind of had them before I started doing cycles. When I look in the mirror, my right one has like 2 very, very small circles/bumps on them. 1 to the left of nip and 1 on other side. Anyone else have this kind of problem? How do I solve it, Im guessing get rid of all my body fat.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    the best advice, if you really feel there might be a problem is getting a doc to check it out... but, ive seen a bunch of people w/ one of there nips a lil different then there other one (ex one popin out more) you might have some fat deposit on one of them and the lumps you feel are probly just your glands.... everybody has small cirlce/bumps around there nipples so dont worry about that (dont know what they are tho) You said it, diet is your first step

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    If you are concerned about gyno and since you are trying to cut/lean up then you should use agents like Deca ,Winstrol or Primo. These are not suppose to aromatize and cause gyno. If you are using Test of any kind you should take an anti estrogen blocker like Arimidex or Nolvadex or Aromazin. As far as gynocomastia goes usually your nipples get sensitive maybe even painful. Some people say the first sign is they become itchy. You should be careful and follow my advice because once you have gyno it is there for good unless you have them surgically removed.

I am dieting with clen right now and I have lost like almost 2in off waist, but I have lost so much strength also. I just want to get rid of stomach. Im sure it will minimize/go away when I lose actual fat from body. I only have fat stored in stomach. I have like a bulky cutness body.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Best advice would be to down carb cycle,cardio,cardio,cardio. You already are on Clen . Add Cytomel for one month. What AS are you using (if any). Winstol,Primo, Deca are good for leaning up. Nothing burns fat like growth hormone , insulin , cytomel, clen,Winstrol , Test cycle but very expensive and dangerous. Should only do if a very experienced and educated AS user.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXANDER42
    If you are concerned about gyno and since you are trying to cut/lean up then [I]you should use agents like Deca,Winstrol or Primo. These are not suppose to aromatize and cause gyno. [/I] If you are using Test of any kind you should take an anti estrogen blocker like Arimidex or Nolvadex or Aromazin. As far as gynocomastia goes usually your nipples get sensitive maybe even painful. Some people say the first sign is they become itchy. You should be careful and follow my advice because once you have gyno it is there for good unless you have them surgically removed.

Deca can cause gyno, Progesterone induced gyno. However you were right about the winstrol and primo. There are other AAS that aromatization is not a problem, just use the search button. Be carefull giving out information that you are not 100% sure about, you could really mess someone up.
    Last edited by Surferboy; 12-07-2004 at 09:14 AM. Reason: emphasis on the quote

3rd cycle will consist of test prop, tren and winny. Mostly lean muscle/ rarely water retention. I cant wait, but trying to lose all my stomach right now to get all lean gains back.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    Deca can cause gyno, Progesterone induced gyno. However you were right about the winstrol and primo. There are other AAS that aromatization is not a problem, just use the search button. Be carefull giving out information that you are not 100% sure about, you could really mess someone up.
    Agreed Deca can be worse in some ways

Thread Information