Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Var only.... cant wait!!

Thanks to Dflood's thread, I believe I know everything there is bout doing a var only cyc! Im going to do the first cycle shown: Var 60mg, trib 5g, and avina sativa 3g. I was just wondering if anyone had anything else to add or other things that might have worked on a var only cyc that you wanna mention?? (im a lil worried about my libido)

thanks boys

HH

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Var's only is a great cycle for women...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    lol!! Im takin about 6-8 months off until my next cycle. I am doing this imbetween....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good luck keeping the wood in the woody...

trib and avina sativa work good, but.........

ya just never know..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Oh common!! The dude prolly has the flu and is using the var to feel a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Oh common!! The dude prolly has the flu and is using the var to feel a little better.

good call

SPY: thats what im worried about.... we'll see

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry about your libido, I think 60mg is a little excessive JMO but do what you think is best. I have taken 20mg, 30mg and 40mg and the difference is slight for me. I can tell you one thing a long cycle 8-10 weeks of Var is incredible. Once its in your system running pretty consistent the strength and hardness is uncomparable for me. The great thing about a longer medium dose is I have kept everything I gained and I am still defined after 4 weeks off. When your working out and you get pumped up it stays with you pretty much 24 hours a day its a great feeling.

I would rather do VAR only for 10 weeks than Tes. or pretty much anything else. For the people that say VAR is for woman they obviously have not tried it, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.lmfao.People love to rip on and hate what they don't understand. BTW I take Tongkat Ali to keep my tes levels up but I don't think its neccessary.

If you have a good base already from a previous cycle this is a great filler between your next cycle. If you want to discard the VAR and goto a "Real mans" cycle like 1000 mg of Tes ED, Adrol 150 mg ED and eat everything in site so you can be a Greasy ass BLOAT god with bloody diarrea and then lose everything in about a month after you can also do that because thats a MANS cycle. lol.....................

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    If you have a good base already from a previous cycle this is a great filler between your next cycle. If you want to discard the VAR and goto a "Real mans" cycle like 1000 mg of Tes ED, Adrol 150 mg ED and eat everything in site so you can be a Greasy ass BLOAT god with bloody diarrea and then lose everything in about a month after you can also do that because thats a MANS cycle. lol.....................
    Whatever! Hey HeavyHitter, best of luck with your "cycle" bro.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Anavar only isn't worth it bro. Waste of time regardless what GC5 says...who ever he is.

Read.
    Anavar Only Cycles Are NOT Worth It!!!

Whatever! Hey HeavyHitter, best of luck with your "cycle" bro.

thanks alot bro!!

MBH and GC5, thanks for your opinions... GrantC5 I hope your right b/c i basically have the same hopes that youve shown although everybody seems to be agreeing with MBH..... what to do....

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Var is for kids and women peroid...but hey if you got the cash go 4 it...let us know how it turns out for you...

peace

db

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    ignorance is bliss

i have to agree with MBH.Var only is a waste,even at 80mg/ed...sorry to bust your buble bro but besides being overpriced,it is overhyped,there are better ways to bridge your cycles.like just staying on.why bridge?your not really giving your body a brake.

Goodluck HH,i hope it works how you want it to

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to know how it goes im kind of curious

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Thanks to Dflood's thread, I believe I know everything there is bout doing a var only cyc! Im going to do the first cycle shown: Var 60mg, trib 5g, and avina sativa 3g. I was just wondering if anyone had anything else to add or other things that might have worked on a var only cyc that you wanna mention?? (im a lil worried about my libido)

thanks boys

HH
    Make sure to let me know how this goes i was going to do a similiar cycle a while back. But the Var is way to much that needs to drop

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    Var is for kids and women peroid...but hey if you got the cash go 4 it...let us know how it turns out for you...

peace

db

LOL

Is this the old DB?

That would be priceless...

Quote Originally Posted by MBH
    Anavar only isn't worth it bro. Waste of time regardless what GC5 says...who ever he is.

Read.
    Anavar Only Cycles Are NOT Worth It!!!

FYI for intelligent thinkers - do your own research. It will help you recognize a dumbass post (a la the quote above me) when you see one...

Whoa, I suddenly realized why I no longer post here...

d.b
    Old as in the old ug and gade..lol...sup bro...im not him...

peace

db

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    ignorance is bliss

i have to agree with MBH.Var only is a waste,even at 80mg/ed...sorry to bust your buble bro but besides being overpriced,it is overhyped,there are better ways to bridge your cycles.like just staying on.why bridge?your not really giving your body a brake.

Goodluck HH,i hope it works how you want it to
    honestly, the main reason why im doing it is b/c i have alot on hand and would like to maintain my lean muscle. I doubt it will be a waste but im not lookin to go crazy until my next cycle!!

Ive heard that creatine is good to take with anavar in low doses. I was thinkin of maybe adding creatine and some L-dex.... Im actually really trying to get pretty ripped!! Any thoughts???

thanks guys and i will let everyone know how i make out!!

IMO forget the creatine, the reason I say this is the VAR even when eating with it will give you gas like a year is long. The creatine already upsets your stomach I would avoid it. Same old Shi# with the BS comments like "GC5 whoever he is" I was un aware that you need a permission slip to post on an open board????? FU anyway. HeavyHitter post back after week 4 or 5 and you can tell all the people on here that have NEVER done var what it will do for you. Actually who really gives a shi$ what they think but I am confident you will like the results. Good Luck and let me know how it goes.

Big KLG I think it might do you some good to mix in some var in between cycles. IE see (BLOAT BLUBBER BACK>)

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    FYI for intelligent thinkers - do your own research. It will help you recognize a dumbass post (a la the quote above me) when you see one...

Whoa, I suddenly realized why I no longer post here...
    Are you making a reference to me and my post?

honestly, the main reason why im doing it is b/c i have alot on hand and would like to maintain my lean muscle. I doubt it will be a waste but im not lookin to go crazy until my next cycle!!

Ive heard that creatine is good to take with anavar in low doses. I was thinkin of maybe adding creatine and some L-dex.... Im actually really trying to get pretty ripped!! Any thoughts???

thanks guys and i will let everyone know how i make out!!
    Creatine and anavar do have a Synergistic effect...but creatine can give people upset stomachs. Try it if you want...I didn't notice any big changes.

Why the Ldex? Bloat from creatine will not go away with Ldex.

if you're trying to get ripped...do a test prop and fina cycle.

Big KLG I think it might do you some good to mix in some var in between cycles. IE see (BLOAT BLUBBER BACK>)
    no need to get personal bro,you will need to post your pic if you want to critique others

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    no need to get personal bro,you will need to post your pic if you want to critique others
    That is prolly him in his AV. I said before it's easy to attack others when you don't have pics up. I'm not even i regular juicer (1 cycle, 2 yrs ago) so i don't need to "run var between cycles" like you, so when are we going to get some pics from this ripped, 250 lbs monster?

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Are you making a reference to me and my post?
    Of course he was.

That is prolly him in his AV. I said before it's easy to attack others when you don't have pics up. I'm not even i regular juicer (1 cycle, 2 yrs ago) so i don't need to "run var between cycles" like you, so when are we going to get some pics from this ripped, 250 lbs monster?
    if that is him in his AV,then im a homo

d.b
    Guys who really cares really...ppl that know about compounds know what var is for peroid...

Good luck HH

peace

db

A var only cycle is not something a would do but if HeavyHitter wants to do it, the more power to him and i hope he gets the results he's looking for. Post an update as well.

Assholes like GrantC5 ruin threads. He's a 160lb keyboard warrior. Nut up or shut up bitch! Post some pics little girl.

Sorry HH. He was asking for it.

Seriously though...var will shut you down...not worth it for bridging. Have you though about a dbol bridge?

Creatine and anavar do have a Synergistic effect...but creatine can give people upset stomachs. Try it if you want...I didn't notice any big changes.

Why the Ldex? Bloat from creatine will not go away with Ldex.

if you're trying to get ripped...do a test prop and fina cycle.
    Thanks bro, I might just try it and see how it affects my stomache! Why wouldnt Ldex stop creatine bloat?? thanks again MBH

GrantC5: thanks again for all your help. I will give an update soon!!

Assholes like GrantC5 ruin threads. He's a 160lb keyboard warrior. Nut up or shut up bitch! Post some pics little girl.
    I just reported you.

Seriously though...var will shut you down...not worth it for bridging. Have you though about a dbol bridge?
    Why bridge? I mean you are not really coming off the drugs just using less. Why not use do PCT wait say 6-8 wks then go back on again?

Why wouldnt Ldex stop creatine bloat??
    Ldex combats water weight from estrogen.

I just reported you.

Why bridge? I mean you are not really coming off the drugs just using less. Why not use do PCT wait say 6-8 wks then go back on again?
    I dont really think im bridging.... I finished my last cycle (Tprop & Var) and have already done my PCT. Its been 2 months since and now im using the var again. i figure a solid two months and then 3-4 off. Then hit the heavy $hit!!!

MBH: no need to apologize... as long as people pay attention to me, i love watching lil battles.... very entertaining!! lol

Ldex combats water weight from estrogen.
    Creatine does not promote any kind of estrogen production. The water weight from creatine is due to more C.P and glicogen stores within the muscle, also creatine attracts water so it "pulls" water into the muscle as well.

Creatine does not promote any kind of estrogen production. The water weight from creatine is due to more C.P and glicogen stores within the muscle, also creatine attracts water so it "pulls" water into the muscle as well.
    I know. He wanted to use Ldex and I was just responding that it wouldn't help. Or are you just adding to my post?

I know. He wanted to use Ldex and I was just responding that it wouldn't help. Or are you just adding to my post?
    I was adding to your point.

I was adding to your point.
    Then say so d*mmit!!

d.b
    Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    if you're used to cycles consisting of test and other highly androgenic compounds, then yes, the gains made on an anavar only cycle are going to seem inadequate.
    anavar is not a compound for women and children--stop propagating bull****. anyone who has used anavar (and good anavar at that) at 40mg a day and above can attest to mad strength, pumps, and vascularity. anavar will not put on the mass like test, dbol , deca ....it also is much easier on your body.

its a question of goals, and the amount of risk you're willing to take.
    to each his own...i would just prefer that people only speak from experience on this board, instead of just quoting what "that big guy/lots of posts guy" says
    LMAO

peace

db

Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    LMAO

peace

db
    NO KIDDING!!

UPDATE...... after 10 days

--No visible signs yet.
    --Yesterday marked my first noticeable lift. some strength, but my muscle stamina increased dramitically!! (do not get tired, fast recovery)
    --no stomache problems (been using very lil creatine) some constipation tho!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information