Thread: nolva

FamLay is offline Banned

nolva

Will Nolva help you mantain gains after a cycle or will it just cure the side effects from it...neep help quick my pct is comin up soon

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva is an anti-estrogen. it'll save u from gettin bitch tits. a proper pct with nolva and clomid will help maintain ur gains.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FamLay
    Will Nolva help you mantain gains after a cycle or will it just cure the side effects from it...neep help quick my pct is comin up soon
    SLAP! for not knowing that answer already...

FamLay is offline Banned
    thats what i thought but i wanna avoid clomid because its supposed to stunt growth and i still gotta a few inches to go

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nolva works good for PCT

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen , 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone , and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

JohnnyB

FamLay is offline Banned
    hmm i see...so i should run it at 20 mg for 10 days instead of 40 for 2 weeks and 20 after that...is that what ur sayin

thats what i thought but i wanna avoid clomid because its supposed to stunt growth and i still gotta a few inches to go
    Steroids can stunt growth. Slap for not knowing that, and you know you have a few more inches. How old are you?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No go 40mg for 2 weeks the 20mg for 2 weeks or until you get your sex drive back with morning wood

JohnnyB

FamLay is offline Banned
    well the thing is im takin prohormones right now just to experiment see if they really come out to be what ppl say...so my sex drive is up and i have morning wood every morning lol...so my question really is would nolva be good for after this cycle(M1T, 4Derm)

FamLay is offline Banned
    haha stop slappin me man that hurts
    i'm 20

FamLay is offline Banned
    and yeah doctor said i gotta a few inches

I take back one slap, I think you are good to go.

FamLay is offline Banned
    lol so im tight with just nolva

lol so im tight with just nolva
    i would do the clomid at 100mg for 10 days with nolva at 20mg, then drop to 50mg clomid and 10mg nolva another 10days. Take some tongkat ali, holy sh1t you will not believe it(until you try it).

FamLay is offline Banned
    alright man thanks ill have to get some clomid too then...whats the tongkat do for ya

alright man thanks ill have to get some clomid too then...whats the tongkat do for ya
    its like 50 times better than trib. Also, makes your balls bigger. So even after you get morning wood continue these compounds until complete so you're fully recovered.

FamLay is offline Banned
    alright man thanks
    one more little question thats been naggin at me...does it matter what time of the day you take the clomid and nolva...and should they both be takin at the same time as eachother?

alright man thanks
    one more little question thats been naggin at me...does it matter what time of the day you take the clomid and nolva...and should they both be takin at the same time as eachother?
    i take nolva in the am and clomid pm. no reasoning behind this, just split it up.

FamLay is offline Banned
    sounds good

Thread Information