Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

Does AS Affect Your Work

First time cycler, and I am just curious if test seems to harm any of you guys in the work place. Do you find yourself overreacting or not being able to perform intelligentely

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Some say that cycling test make them more irritable, but i have found that if you are more prone to overreacting then it will make it worse...

peace

db

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    maybe overreact but its about self control..as far as intelligence..no it wont affect you

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    First time cycler, and I am just curious if test seems to harm any of you guys in the work place. Do you find yourself overreacting or not being able to perform intelligentely
    It has affected my work in that I'm more easy going, happy, let things roll off my back, less stressed. When I'm on I'm more laid back in general.

Test does a body good!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Being as how I work at a gym, it hasn't affected me at all. It helps with my energy levels that is for sure.

you'll get so many reactions to this post and one thing will stay the same...everyone reacts differently. its the same story everytime some people "rage" or have bad outbursts and others seem to be more content while on...i personally have some issues whenever test and tren are in the mix together but it seems everyone reacts differently...give us a projected cylcle??

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    It has affected my work in that I'm more easy going, happy, let things roll off my back, less stressed. When I'm on I'm more laid back in general.

Test does a body good!
    Yeah, I seem to be more laid back and relaxed as well when I am on test.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I am up tight and much more likely to snap... I find myself cussing at co-workers without even meaning to... like its out of my mouth before I realize it. I have a short temper anyways but it just makes it a little worse when I'm on.

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

Yeah I am just worried that I am going to curse or apear aggressive at work around my bosses. I dont want to give anyone the slightest clues that I am juicing.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I find myself being more tired at work and Hungry and dreaming about my weights more when on.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    If you cant control your body, you cant control anything. I am way more irritable off cycle than on.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I feel i become a pain in the ass.... I become the class clown I was in junior high, oh well, doesnt bother me, lol.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    Some say that cycling test make them more irritable, but i have found that if you are more prone to overreacting then it will make it worse...

peace

db
    Yep. A guy that I work under does a cycle here and there. He's about 5'6" and has the "I have to be overly aggressive because I'm short" complex. When he's on his cycle, he's very bitchy. He and I are good friends, but he's a total prick when he's juicing. I just tell him to shut the fuc k up and he usually realizes that he's getting out of hand.

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    Yeah I am just worried that I am going to curse or apear aggressive at work around my bosses. I dont want to give anyone the slightest clues that I am juicing.

Your actions are controlled by choices. Choose to be relaxed and get intense at the gym where it pays off.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    At work i'm more laid back. But in personal relationships pshhhhh. For me test makes everything cyrstal clear as far as my relationship to others. Which means everything is black n white. Meaning if a girl is a positive influence in my life then I'm GREAT with her but if she's a negative influence in my life I'm a ROYAL A-HOLE and get rid of her quickly. On another note it also gives me what I call alpha male syndrome. I wanna siihp every girl I see and want nothing to do with any male period and i'm abrasive towards other males. I'm like a pitbull off his chain

Self control is KEY
    Last edited by WS6_KID; 12-08-2004 at 12:09 PM.

Thread Information