Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

two orals together

Why do some consider two oral together that bad? Let us just say that someone takes 100mg of anadrol , but another takes 50mg anadrol and 50mg of winny(which is less toxic) yet would get flamed. I have taken winny and var at the same time, as well as drol with winny and never suffered ill effects and was getting my blood tested once per month with a baseline test. What do you all think? could someone take 35mg dbol with 40mg var and it would be like taking 50mg dbol, which does not seem anyone would mind this?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why don t u use oral only? no sense in that...and with all that 17aa drugs you are using, you will pay for that in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    he never stated he was ONLY using orals, only that his cycles sometimes included more than 1 oral
    Thank You! I was about to b1tch slap the triple x wannabe.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    why don t u use oral only? no sense in that...and with all that 17aa drugs you are using, you will pay for that in the end.
    Jumped head-first there into the regurgitation pipeline eh nooB?
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Meso~~

Taking into account the cumulative toxicity of the compounds in question when planning a cycle, i don't see a problem with combining orals as you stated.

i do/would combine orals in a cycle

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Also even though var is 17aa... its not very hard on you at all...
    var plus something else would be alright...
    now drol and winny.... that might create some problems
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 12-21-2004 at 02:50 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a good point. I have allways used Dbol at 50mgs E/D for 8 weeks. Nobody likes the Idea of that. But really I dont think the normal advise of not running 17aa drugs for more than 4 weeks applys to people that have sufficant cycle experiance and have the ability to be consistant with your liver detox methods.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Also even though var is 17aa... its not very hard on you at all...
    var plus something else would be alright...
    now drol and winny.... that might create some problems
    right... for example var and winny are both 17aa but winny is alot worse on liver. cant explain why tho but it just is ok!! haha

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    right... for example var and winny are both 17aa but winny is alot worse on liver. cant explain why tho but it just is ok!! haha
    arnt you getting on var soon? 75mg is the only way to go!

Perhaps a better question would be to ask "Why should I run 2 orals together?" instead of "Can I....?"

What are the benefits of 2 orals in the same cycle and/or the cost:benefit ratio?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hey fag.........I mean meso. It makes no sense to combine orals of similar action IMO like to DHT derived steroid like halo/var/winny or others like d-bol/d-drol. However if you want to use d-bol/halo or say d-bol 4 weeks then a couple weeks later var to "harden" your gains from your cycle I see no problem. As you know the heptatoxicicy if 17AA orals are blown out of proportion.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good point as well Hooker!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    If you want to run an all oral cycle then do it. Just don't come crying when you **** out your liver and you get jaundice. But the yellow tone of the skin would save alot on tanning bed visits. Do yourself a favor pick up a bottle of test and take the test along with one of your orals. If needles are a problem for you then put it all down and walk away from gear because oral only cycles are bad for your health.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I find that the people who flame people who use 2 or more orals only do so because they don't know what they are really talking about. More than likely they are just one of those thread parrots who have never tried a stack and only read about it so with all their 2nd hand knowledge they pass along info...thus you have people saying it isn't okay to stack two orals together. If they haven't done the stack, I wouldn't ever consider their advice. My next double oral stack...75mg var/40mg halo...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Oh, and before anyone asks, I don't take oral only stacks....guess i kind of implyed that i do

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone i know who has done oral onlys has made good gains and kept them i personally would not but im just throwing that out there

Scooby1 is offline Member
    SLAP......j/k Meso.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    did'nt lozgod wind up pissing blood from to many orals?
    I dont have a problem combineing but ya gotta respect them or they
    can bite ya in the a$$

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Why do some consider two oral together that bad? Let us just say that someone takes 100mg of anadrol, but another takes 50mg anadrol and 50mg of winny(which is less toxic) yet would get flamed. I have taken winny and var at the same time, as well as drol with winny and never suffered ill effects and was getting my blood tested once per month with a baseline test. What do you all think? could someone take 35mg dbol with 40mg var and it would be like taking 50mg dbol, which does not seem anyone would mind this?

Read this post. Is there any mention of anything but oral steroids on here ? "NO" So if I assume this guy is taking an oral only cycle and I recommend not doing it for the sake of his liver then that is my advice for him.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    Read this post. Is there any mention of anything but oral steroids on here ? "NO" So if I assume this guy is taking an oral only cycle and I recommend not doing it for the sake of his liver then that is my advice for him.
    No there is not any mention of anything but orals. So why do you assume that there is not an injectable? There is also no mention of oral ONLY is there? Come on powerlifterjay I expected better from you. Now we are talking semantics and if YOU would just read the first post thoroughly and have an analytical mind you might just find you "opened up mouth and inserted foot". You are not above this... SLAP!

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Perhaps a better question would be to ask "Why should I run 2 orals together?" instead of "Can I....?"

What are the benefits of 2 orals in the same cycle and/or the cost:benefit ratio?
    Sorry there hooker but this seems like a generic response... Is it in your copy and paste file? I did however start the thread with why and not can.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    If you want to run an all oral cycle then do it. Just don't come crying when you **** out your liver and you get jaundice. But the yellow tone of the skin would save alot on tanning bed visits. Do yourself a favor pick up a bottle of test and take the test along with one of your orals. If needles are a problem for you then put it all down and walk away from gear because oral only cycles are bad for your health.
    I have never done an oral only but if I did it would be:
    weeks;
    1-5 dbol 40mg
    4-10 var 60mg
    9-12 drol 50mg
    11-14 winny 50mg

now i would have nolva on hand maybe even proviron and liver supps. clomid pct.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be harsh on the liver. LOL

I did however start the thread with why and not can.
    Yes...here is how you started the thread:

Why do some consider two oral together that bad? , ??
    However, by the end of your first post, the essence of your primary question is not "Why" but "Can/Could":

could someone take 35mg dbol with 40mg var and it would be like taking 50mg dbol, which does not seem anyone would mind this??
    Your primary question in that first post does not examine the benefits at all, it simply asks for speculation on why it's considered bad, and can it be done with proper doses. You never (ever) even approach the subject of why you should do something like that (*benefits of it)...you simply ask why you can't (*dangers).

I consider that to be your main question. Clearly, everyone else in the thread considers that to be the primary question as well, since all answers prior to my first one simply consider the "Can/Could" question, not the "benefits" question.

I'm sorry if you think my response is generic.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Ding Ding Round 2.

Yes...here is how you started the thread:

However, by the end of your first post, the essence of your primary question is not "Why" but "Can/Could":

Your primary question in that first post does not examine the benefits at all, it simply asks for speculation on why it's considered bad, and can it be done with proper doses.

I consider that to be your main question. Clearly, everyone else in the thread considers that to be the primary question as well, since all answers prior to my first one simply consider the "Can/Could" question, not the "benefits" question.

I'm sorry if you think my response is generic.
    This one is a nice well thought and articulated response. Bravo.

Now for the 'why do people get flamed for taking two orals, during a cycle with injectables, if the the level of harm would be comparable to one oral at a higher dose?'

Hopefully everyone can understand this question and thread at this time. Also after looking at the thread again, and not everyone else considers the exact thing "can/could" as you have.

Sincerely, Meso

Hopefully everyone can understand this question and thread at this time. Also after looking at the thread again, and not everyone else considers the exact thing "can/could" as you have.

Sincerely, Meso
    All responses prior to mine did.

I introduced the question of Benefits in this particular thread, as no reply prior to mine (either explicitly or implicitly) considered the issue at all. Following my introduction of that topic a few replies considered the issue of benefits, not just cost.

Now for the 'why do people get flamed for taking two orals, during a cycle with injectables, if the the level of harm would be comparable to one oral at a higher dose?'
    Often, people run those two orals at a high dose...i.e. instead of someone saying "I'm running A50 and Dbol each at 25-50mgs" many people run BOTH at a dose which would be effective alone "100mgs each" or some nonsense.

Liver toxicity is also not the only issue. Winstrol is very (perhaps the most) damaging to Blood Lipid Profiles, as are other orals. Thats certainly an issue....so even if it is used at an ultra low dose, you're doing damage to your HDL and LDL cholesterol.

And lastly, people get flamed for taking two orals in the same cycle because most "flamers" don't do any research, can't offer an original sound or cogent arguments, and simply repeat what someone else said. And, I suspect, thats probably the answer you were looking for.

All responses prior to mine did.

I introduced the question of Benefits in this particular thread, as no reply prior to mine (either explicitly or implicitly) considered the issue at all. Following my introduction of that topic a few replies considered the issue of benefits, not just cost.

Often, people run those two orals at a high dose...i.e. instead of someone saying "I'm running A50 and Dbol each at 25-50mgs" many people run BOTH at a dose which would be effective alone "100mgs each" or some nonsense.

Liver toxicity is also not the only issue. Winstrol is very (perhaps the most) damaging to Blood Lipid Profiles, as are other orals. Thats certainly an issue....so even if it is used at an ultra low dose, you're doing damage to your HDL and LDL cholesterol.

And lastly, people get flamed for taking two orals in the same cycle because most "flamers" don't do any research, can't offer an original sound or cogent arguments, and simply repeat what someone else said. And, I suspect, thats probably the answer you were looking for.
    THANK YOU! THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! (side note: MMA and Nark posted before you and one was explicitly and the other implicitly... fyi )

Response to side note:

One of them mentioned "Sides" and the other "toxicity"...not benefits.

Perhaps MMA was an implicit (*stretch*) mention of benefits by mentioning 'var and 'halo.

Response to side note:

One of them mentioned "Sides" and the other "toxicity"...not benefits.

Perhaps MMA was an implicit (*stretch*) mention of benefits by mentioning 'var and 'halo.
    again semantics... but I will concede the fact of 'benifit mentioning' but the implicit and explicit I was talking about was about your words " all post prior to mine" and the implication that I was asking 'can I?' when that was not the case.
    again my hats off to you for your last post concerning the question at hand or at least the reformated question at hand. thanks and you are right about the flamers most have not done their research.

No there is not any mention of anything but orals. So why do you assume that there is not an injectable? There is also no mention of oral ONLY is there? Come on powerlifterjay I expected better from you. Now we are talking semantics and if YOU would just read the first post thoroughly and have an analytical mind you might just find you "opened up mouth and inserted foot". You are not above this... SLAP!
    (Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Why do some consider two oral together that bad? Let us just say that someone takes 100mg of anadrol , but another takes 50mg anadrol and 50mg of winny(which is less toxic) yet would get flamed.)
    1. Lets start with this question You asked why I answered. 100 mg a day of Anadrol is not safe by itself much less with another oral or an injectable. 50mg of Anadrol a day is enough on the body without adding another oral on top of it and an injectable.

(I have taken winny and var at the same time, as well as drol with winny and never suffered ill effects and was getting my blood tested once per month with a baseline test. What do you all think? could someone take 35mg dbol with 40mg var and it would be like taking 50mg dbol, which does not seem anyone would mind this?)

2. Just because you have done multiple orals at once with no side effects does not mean you will not suffer long term effects in the future. Again you asked a question I answered in my opinion, If you don't like my answer then too bad don't ask the question. Its not the gospal just my opinion.

3. So maybe now you can comprehend that I have read your post and answered accordingly. If I sounded like a smart ass in my first answer its because I was trying to be. If you want to do multiple orals in a cycle then by all means do so. But don't be surprised if others do not share your opinion. Harsh orals such as anadrol, cheque drops , and d-ball can be harmful to the liver as well as the kidneys. Taking an oral that is less toxic along with a lower dose of a more toxic oral is just introducing more things for the endocrine system to have to break down and dispose of.

bump this response. and plj did you continue to read past this post or did you want to be like me and get your smartass remarks in. that is ok. i do it too.

Yeah I read past the post and actually I wasn't trying to be a smart ass but medic school finals have got me edgy and I may have come across as one and for that I apologise. The biggest problem I have (which I'm guilty of also) is people taking AS and not being careful with it. I'm writing a report on AS use in sports and how the media takes the scare tactics to new levels to try and get supplements banned because of the misuse by a few stupid individuals. Overemphasizing a few bad cases has caused such a scare in the uneducated masses that the banning of and ridiculing of great athletes is way out of hand. I putting my soap box away now. peace!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I have done a d-bol 50mg and winny 50mg stack. I ran it for 6 weeks. I hade 15 pound gain and I kept 12. I did have to detoxify my liver after the cycle. The only oral stack I will try, will be var and winny only. Sides that I had, my skin had yellow spots the size of silver dollars. Hair loose was min. you also need to drink a lot of water to flush you system. To rap things up I do not think you should do d-bol and winny oral cycle.
    I've been reveiwing your replies to topics and am most tempted to call BS on quit a few...

However *sigh* i will not.

I will, however, ask...when did the 'yellow spots the size of silver dollars' manifest themselves? Was it During or Post-cycle? If it was during, why didn't it cause you to cease your cycle? If it was post-cycle...was it the cause of the termination of your 'cycle'?

Thread Information